Planning on moving to a new area but it’s on my Pluto line

Mcorinne2

Hi everyone! I plan on moving away from my native home to either a city a few degrees east of my Pluto/IC Line and my Moon's Node/MC Line and west of my Saturn/MC line. This area is northern of the apex point but is still near these lines. However I am considering another place as well. The second option is directly on my moon line (a little to the west) and west of my Uranus. I’ve always been attracted to the area of the first place even though those placements are thought to be not beneficial or peaceful places to visit or live. For reference, my sun, mars and Jupiter are in Cancer, moon in Scorpio, Acd and Venus in Leo, Mercury, Saturn, North node in Gemini, Uranus in Aquarius and my Pluto in Sag. My houses are 2nd and 3rd Virgo (but are empty) 4th in Scorpio, 5th in sag, 6th in Capricorn, 7th in Aquarius, 8th and 9th in Pisces, MC in Taurus, 11th in Gemini. I’m unsure if it the first option along my Pluto would be beneficial in an uncomfortable or comfortable way or just misery. But I would also like to know if the second option is better or just neutral. I don’t like that I live near my birth place it is not working. I live east of my Venus rt now for reference. I’d love some opinions on this!!

waybread

Have you looked at the Astro-Click Travel maps at Astrodienst at www.astro.com ? You can also find your planetary line maps there under their "special chart" features, but without the commentary.