Will I win this case ?

Scherzy

I think there are points where I can get compensation from my ex-boyfriend in certain ways.
What scares me is that his father is a prosecutor
I need to know that justice exists.
Thank you

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 58

Amit89

I think you will.

Moon is conjuct Jupiter in dignity.

Also Moon will sextile the 10th lord.

I believe there are good chances.

Scherzy

4th house taurus, his 10th house,his father.
Venus trine his significator,moon.
Does the father help him?Will they surpess me?

aquarius7000

But seconds,eighths ruler is jupiter also,he will pay me compensation or not?
You are asking the question, not he. So we look at the chart's 8th house = money coming in from the partner /other people. It's ruler is Mercury at 0 Sco, not Jup.

Mars is the judge through the 10th and Mars is at 29 in Virgo, which shows least strength. Since you asked the Q, I see this also as not a good sign. Mars will change soon into its sign of fall in Libra. All in all, not much hope.

kalinka

ok, but this is a court case question! :-D Saturn is stronger than moon in essential dignities but this only shows us the justice of the case. So in reality you should win. However the moon is accidential stronger, that's why he seems to has the upper hand for most of the time. BUT the 4th house (the judgement, outcome) ruler is venus and in mixed mutual reception with Saturn. On the other hand venus and moon don't receive each other in any dignities.(=good for Saturn). Mars (the judge) will soon enter in Libra, where he will be in Saturn's exaltation, triplicity and term and only receives the moon by face, i.e. the judge "likes" you more and he will decide for the one he likes more. However Saturn's only aspect is a square to the sun. Leo is intercepted in the 7th house, so we can use Sun as his second significator. Maybe you both will try to reach an out-of-court settlement. The moon as his significator will make a sextile with Venus, which technically must mean that he will win at the end, but this could be prohibited by the moon-jupiter conjunction. Jupiter is your 2nd house (money, lawyer, witness) and is received by moon- we can say that Jupiter has the control over moon. It's not an easy chart. On the whole I tend to say that you will win.

Scherzy

ok, but this is a court case question! :-D Saturn is stronger than moon in essential dignities but this only shows us the justice of the case. So in reality you should win. However the moon is accidential stronger, that's why he seems to has the upper hand for most of the time. BUT the 4th house (the judgement, outcome) ruler is venus and in mixed mutual reception with Saturn. On the other hand venus and moon don't receive each other in any dignities.(=good for Saturn). Mars (the judge) will soon enter in Libra, where he will be in Saturn's exaltation, triplicity and term and only receives the moon by face, i.e. the judge "likes" you more and he will decide for the one he likes more. However Saturn's only aspect is a square to the sun. Leo is intercepted in the 7th house, so we can use Sun as his second significator. Maybe you both will try to reach an out-of-court settlement. The moon as his significator will make a sextile with Venus, which technically must mean that he will win at the end, but this could be prohibited by the moon-jupiter conjunction. Jupiter is your 2nd house (money, lawyer, witness) and is received by moon- we can say that Jupiter has the control over moon. It's not an easy chart. On the whole I tend to say that you will win.
Hey Kalinka again!,Yes its time for lawsuit :rightful:
My friend -who is astrologer at the same time- said

moon is significator for attorney, and is applying a square to I in the 2nd H of Barrister, the one that represents you in court. It looks like you'll lose, sorry, but it might actually cost you more than you expected somehow.

But we should take the represantator of lawyer as second ruler ,right ?
she does for 7th house ruler.

and... Can I get compensation from this case ? Should I look jupiter second ruler, or mercury 8th ruler ?:pouty:

I did some research about lawsuit horary but then I got confused about rulers of lawsuit matters:sick:

kalinka

I've never heard that we use the 7th house for the attorney. The 7th lord is always your opponent. And yes, attorney is the 2nd house, so his lawyer is the 8th. Maybe Jupiter(your 2nd house lord) conjunct with moon could signifies that he will get your money.

Scherzy

I've never heard that we use the 7th house for the attorney. The 7th lord is always your opponent. And yes, attorney is the 2nd house, so his lawyer is the 8th. Maybe Jupiter(your 2nd house lord) conjunct with moon could signifies that he will get your money.

Oh noo,
If I pay him compensation, he somehow slandered me or his father bribed the judge.