short or longterm dating?

july4

astro_621gw_aacnt11_emir.60172.60511.png

Last edited:

july4

hi everyone
couldd some one help me to understand this composite of us.
we are dating for 4 months. he travels a lot.
doesnt look like he is gonna commit.
so should I pass him or wait a little more
actually I dont reaaly understand he is in to me or not. he doest like to talk.

thank you

rahu

Banned
hi july4

the composite is not favorable for commitment as you have already thought.
Uranus/pluto square the node is really unstable for relationship. this usually shows sudden endings and no commitment at all.

pallas conjunct to juno at midpoint shows you are really feeling close to hi and thinking of a long term relationship. but venus is opposed to Neptune forming a t square with pallas and juno.
this is also unfavorable for a committed relationship. venus/venus usually shows a casual relationship at best. he might lead you on, but I suggest you forget him if you are looking for some thing serious.

rahu

july4

hi july4

Uranus/pluto square the node is really unstable for relationship. this usually shows sudden endings and no commitment at all.

pallas conjunct to juno at midpoint shows you are really feeling close to hi and thinking of a long term relationship. but venus is opposed to Neptune forming a t square with pallas and juno.
this is also unfavorable for a committed relationship. venus/venus usually shows a casual relationship at best. he might lead you on, but I suggest you forget him if you are looking for some thing serious.

rahu

thank you Todd.
It seems there is allways some midpoint, square kinda problems in my composites:) I couldt find a man who maches.
I hope at least he likes me and we have fun..he is agood guy. we are perfect couple on paper.
yes I become very sucsesful woman in this unsucsesfull country. you should visit nature is heavenly beautifull..
i will contact to you time to time
I like you being in my life.

wilsontc

Staff member
stick to astrology, to all

All,

Please stick to astrology in the Read My Chart posts. If you want to discuss the effectiveness of charts in general, do it in the appropriate Forum for the types of charts you are discussing. Or if you want to discuss a general, non-astrological subject, start a thread in the Chat Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

july4

hi july4

rahu
astro_621gw_aacnt11_emir.60172.60511.png

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_621gw_aacnt11_emir.60172.60511.png&res=100

Last edited:

july4

hi july4

rahu

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_621gw_aacnt11_emir.60172.60511.png&res=100

Last edited: