Paying for online Match dating service??

Amy

I am seriously thinking of paying for this online Match dating service. I have heard it was good. At least 3 people in my office have met, married or are getting married from people that they have met on this service.

I am tired of being alone, doing everything alone. it has been over 2 years since my husband died and I all I do is work and errands. I have travelled by myself and even gone on dates by myself. OK, so that is all fine, I have concluded that I LOVE my own company, but come on, there has to be a romance for me soon. My 58th birthday is at 2:40am tomorrow.
cry.gif
cry.gif

I feel I should take a risk. does this chart show any positive outcome?
I am going on a trip to CA again, by myself, in May, I am looking forward to it as last time, I had a great time by myself, AGAIN.
my friends are all married and don't like to do that things that I like, I am alone and Done With It.

please, tell me if this chart shows that I will meet a quality gentleman. I have to pay a monthly fee though. I don't know if I can afford it. or maybe just a one time fee?
undecided.gif
undecided.gif
undecided.gif

I want to meet someone so much. I want to have some fun and go out and share my life with a great guy.

thank you all who checks this out.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_online_dating_match_hr_69229_4596.jpg
    astro_2gw_online_dating_match_hr_69229_4596.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

I dnt think you'll get anywhere, you/venus are void and moon is cadent and also void....when moon changes signs the next planet she aspects is to saturn, which i wouldn't see as a good thing.

Even looking at L11/Jup for (online), jups not doing anything either, even jups antiscia is not even being aspected as mercury's just passed this, so even this won't bring anything.

And then also all angles are on fixed, no change.

Amy

Goodness, where do I go from here?

I don't know what to do - just go on

can you tell from my birthday when I will meet someone?

February 6, 1960
2:40am
Brooklyn, NY (Kings County)

viridi

I know it's not usual to use outer planets, but could the Venus sextile Uranus show that she may meet someone during her trip? Just a thought.

Chrysalis

I know it's not usual to use outer planets, but could the Venus sextile Uranus show that she may meet someone during her trip? Just a thought.

Id just read uranus in this chart as an undercurrent of her feeling restless and impatient..she will join the dating site regardless.

Amy

Chrysalis why are you so negative to say that to me?

#1 - I just stated that I know (work with) 3 couples who have met decent good people on these sites and have been/getting married. there are lots of places to meet people these days. sometimes, it works.

I have to assure you, I am not desperate, I have my family and friends. I also have my own $ locked away in funds and shares. I am not desperate. I do get lonely, as I am sure you do, being a human being. we all want someone to share our lives with. please understand this and DO NOT say these terrible things. This is the new times, people have many new ways to meet others - I have been alone for a long time now, there is nothing wrong with admitting that I want someone to share the rest of my life with. even if it just for companionship. I hope that you consider this before making quick judgements on someone being "desperate"

Are you an astrologer? I am not joining this site, where do you see that in the chart?

Chrysalis

Chrysalis why are you so negative to say that to me?
Erm you've lost me here :unsure: Negative to say what ????
#1 - I just stated that I know (work with) 3 couples who have met decent good people on these sites and have been/getting married. there are lots of places to meet people these days. sometimes, it works.

I have to assure you, I am not desperate, I have my family and friends. I also have my own $ locked away in funds and shares. I am not desperate. I do get lonely, as I am sure you do, being a human being. we all want someone to share our lives with. please understand this and DO NOT say these terrible things. This is the new times, people have many new ways to meet others - I have been alone for a long time now, there is nothing wrong with admitting that I want someone to share the rest of my life with. even if it just for companionship. I hope that you consider this before making quick judgements on someone being "desperate"
I NEVER said you was desperate, where are you reading this, i gave MY thoughts on your chart, that's it. Do not say WHAT terrible things..ive NOT said anything wrong...omg.
Are you an astrologer? I am not joining this site, where do you see that in the chart?

What ?

Chrysalis

I think you need to go back and read the replies you've had, not ALL of them have been from me, and then an apology would be nice.

Amy

Ah yes, Kateem: (sorry bout that Chrysalis)

I just stated that I know (work with) 3 couples who have met decent good people on these sites and have been/getting married. there are lots of places to meet people these days. sometimes, it works.

I have to assure you, I am not desperate, I have my family and friends. I also have my own $ locked away in funds and shares. I am not desperate. I do get lonely, as I am sure you do, being a human being. we all want someone to share our lives with. please understand this and DO NOT say these terrible things. This is the new times, people have many new ways to meet others - I have been alone for a long time now, there is nothing wrong with admitting that I want someone to share the rest of my life with. even if it just for companionship. I hope that you consider this before making quick judgements on someone being "desperate.

Chrysalis - just to be sure - did you post this? so many interposts, I have to re-read who is saying what..
..."restless and impatient..she will join the dating site regardless..."????

restless and impatient? I am sorry, I just want to make sure you wrote this according to my chart...

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Chrysalis - just to be sure - did you post this? so many interposts, I have to re-read who is saying what..

restless and impatient? I am sorry, I just want to make sure you wrote this according to my chart...[/QUOTE]

Yes i did write that, as its in my post, but i also said it was an undercurrent of feelings.

rafaella

I am seriously thinking of paying for this online Match dating service. I have heard it was good. At least 3 people in my office have met, married or are getting married from people that they have met on this service.

I am tired of being alone, doing everything alone. it has been over 2 years since my husband died and I all I do is work and errands. I have travelled by myself and even gone on dates by myself. OK, so that is all fine, I have concluded that I LOVE my own company, but come on, there has to be a romance for me soon. My 58th birthday is at 2:40am tomorrow.
cry.gif
cry.gif

I feel I should take a risk. does this chart show any positive outcome?
I am going on a trip to CA again, by myself, in May, I am looking forward to it as last time, I had a great time by myself, AGAIN.
my friends are all married and don't like to do that things that I like, I am alone and Done With It.

please, tell me if this chart shows that I will meet a quality gentleman. I have to pay a monthly fee though. I don't know if I can afford it. or maybe just a one time fee?
undecided.gif
undecided.gif
undecided.gif

I want to meet someone so much. I want to have some fun and go out and share my life with a great guy.

thank you all who checks this out.

You do sound desperate, I think your desperation will attract wrong type of guys. You should enjoy being single rather than looking at it negatively. I know what I'm talking about... been single way longer than you... love my movie nights alone, eating out on my own, my own time, trips overseas on my own... they are the best!

Anyway, I'm not seeing anything positive with this chart. Venus and Moon are negative towards Sun and Mars, the significators of Man/7th house. Don't really see you truly liking men, Venus in detriment of Sun, the man. Usually someone who is looking for partnership, their planets are placed in sign of Sun, or exaltation of Sun. Detriment shows aversion. So my thought is if you do meet someone, you come off as aloof, perhaps negative? Is that so? You just want someone around you, but this chart shows negative attitude towards men and partner. Maybe its a past relationship?

Anyway, you could give this dating site a chance, as we could be wrong... so trusting us blindly might not be a good idea. Give it 3-6 months, if you don't meet anyone, try something else.

oh and Happy Birthday!

katem

Banned

restless and impatient? I am sorry, I just want to make sure you wrote this according to my chart...

With you Chrys.

Yes i did write that, as its in my post, but i also said it was an undercurrent of feelings.[/QUOTE]