What's It Like Dating A Virgo Sun / Aries Moon?

Lilianni

You have NO idea (or maybe you do lol). Mine was extremely emotional, and he bottled all of his feelings. He had a fear of losing control because he is so emotional under the surface. He always appeared calm and analytical but under the surface he was as irratic as the sea. He had such an extreem amount of self control, that it exhausted me just to watch him (moon in pisces). He was very very very ridgid, even his body was ridgid. I remember when he first touched me. I was so scared of him because I could feel all the tension in his touch. He lived in a very dysfunctional home however (his mom was a control freak), and I know he will have a hard uphill battle because of this. I enjoyed taking care of him, and helping him to find releaf from being so pent up all the time. His venus was in libra too, which kept him from saying anything that disturbed the harmony of our relationship (I was very afraid he would become resentful because of this, but our relationship was very harmonious). Given the chance to relive himself, this guy couldnt help crying around me, I couldnt blame him either lol.
The moon in Pisces does pick up. I know a guy who is a Pisces moon and he can sense and feel upset when I feel... Essentially normal (nervous, bottled up, rigid).
As a 10th house Virgo, I used to be a Pisces in the 4th house and once, I looked back at my childhood and would reflect on how I used to make stories and draw cut outs of my favorite childhood cartoons like ed, edd, n eddy. I would think about how me drawing out my cartoons was like how Barbie was created off of a relative who saw their child named Barbie cut out and play with paper dolls. I used to be so sensitive and would be upset if someone was upset at me, because I wouldn't want people to be disappointed. I would want them to be happy and for us to get along. Then I would compare that to how I am now, how I lost my imagination, how I don't care if I upset people or people don't like me

plutxnian

Quietly insecure (you won't see this, though) Quietly confident. A walking paradox. I am a Virgo Sun Aries Moon but with Scorpio rising and Pluto conjunct the Ascendant :devil: Am definitely obsessed with 'neatness'/'order'; in uno games I rearrange the cards every time someone places one down so that they are perfectly aligned. We're aggressive and confident unlike the typical Virgo but at the same time- we may feel uncertain- but still go through with what we're doing. My Scorpio Rising balances the usual anxiety of this combination out, because I'm often told how confident and cocky I am, even when feeling the complete opposite. Common theme with this placement, me and a friend both have this Sun/Moon: dramatic mood swings. This combination is bipolar for sure. In relationships I tend to get destructive and I've never had an 'easy' or 'simple' relationship. We confuse our partners with our contradictions; where one day we could be silent and pondering our own thoughts, the next day we could be the most charismatic person in the room. Leo Mars and Libra Mercury smooths my weaknesses nicely.