What's up with Gemini?

Twice13

your description resonated deeply
I am a gemini sun
moon pluto scorpio conjuction in 3rd house
I have mercury taurus opposite this cunjuction

I have been called a narcist sociopath egocentric manipulative not trustable unreliable calculated the devil etc
I think I have mental occult powers
or maybe its just all a grand dillusion from my mars conjuct jupiter in leo 12th house

square

im sun gemini and i can confirm the worst you have heard about geminis and the best you have heard about geminis. naturally i cant speak for all geminis but im asc capricorn and im all about integrity and honesty. i will be brutally honest with you as long as youre honest with me. and you can count on me to be there till the bitter end if i know i can expect the same from you. but if i find dishonesty or low integrity in your character i wont shy away from manipulating you for my gain. to me life is either circle-of-trust or business. if youre in my circle of trust i will use everything in my power to help you and support you, if youre outside of that circle youre just another player on the field and everything goes. nothing personal.

Gemini888

im sun gemini and i can confirm the worst you have heard about geminis and the best you have heard about geminis. naturally i cant speak for all geminis but im asc capricorn and im all about integrity and honesty. i will be brutally honest with you as long as youre honest with me. and you can count on me to be there till the bitter end if i know i can expect the same from you. but if i find dishonesty or low integrity in your character i wont shy away from manipulating you for my gain. to me life is either circle-of-trust or business. if youre in my circle of trust i will use everything in my power to help you and support you, if youre outside of that circle youre just another player on the field and everything goes. nothing personal.

Same here, although my Asc is in Aries. I think Aries and Capricorn share the same quality of straight-forwardness. I just hate people who aren't straighforward and I despite mind game. But I'm willing to play mind game with anyone who poses a threat to me.

I don't know about you, but from my experience Aries isn't as into manipulating as Capricorn. Capricorn is willing to manipulate to get what it wants. Aries just wants to get distractions off its back and move on with whatever it's doing. So my idea of mind game is just to learn the move of my "opponent", then find the weak spot and charge toward it, paralyzing my "opponent" in one move. Aries isn't much into destroying anyone actually. It's more like a raging race car on the highway and you get crushed if you are in its way.