Chart read, pisces/neptune influence and other things :)

DunD

Hello, guys.

First of all, I would like to ask some help to read my chart, specially the money/ career matters (I've got Pluto - MC - Part of Fortune all together in scorpio, and I don't have a clear idea about the meaning of this configuration). Moon in the 8th almost in the 9th house cusp and 9th house itself are also enigmas for me.

I also would appreciate some interpretations about pisces (and its ruler, Neptune) influence in second house. I've read a lot of things about it, but most consider the piscian influence related to a careless actitude with money and material resources, which is definitely not the case. Is neptune being subestimated or subinterpretated, maybe? Could someone more experient with astrology help me with this question?

Make yourselves comfortable to comment any other aspects you think are important or proeminent in the chart.

Thank you very much for your help. :happy::happy::happy::happy:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

katydid

Hello, guys.

First of all, I would like to ask some help to read my chart, specially the money/ career matters (I've got Pluto - MC - Part of Fortune all together in scorpio, and I don't have a clear idea about the meaning of this configuration). Moon in the 8th almost in the 9th house cusp and 9th house itself are also enigmas for me.

I also would appreciate some interpretations about pisces (and its ruler, Neptune) influence in second house. I've read a lot of things about it, but most consider the piscian influence related to a careless actitude with money and material resources, which is definitely not the case. Is neptune being subestimated or subinterpretated, maybe? Could someone more experient with astrology help me with this question?

Make yourselves comfortable to comment any other aspects you think are important or proeminent in the chart.

Thank you very much for your help. :happy::happy::happy::happy:

-------Chart???

Retro

Banned
You have North Node in second house, definitely not weak in money. Additionally Jupiter in Aries is your second house ruler and it is strongly aspected by Mars, Venus and Uranus, a very powerful second house ruler.
Your Moon is a mystery to me, it is hidden in eighth house and square Neptune. Eighth house business is sex, death and other people's money, the money of the marriage partner for example. Here Moon says you have a need and perhaps a strong support in these things.
Your Pluto and Part of Fortune are strong in your career house, meaning a strong career can be found. In Scorpio elements of mystery can be found in your career. Mars is weak in Cancer but promises gain by females. You have a strong chart.
Your Moon can be read in the 9th house, house of foreign countries, dreams and God. A Moon anywhere shows a strong need for those things.

DunD

You have North Node in second house, definitely not weak in money. Additionally Jupiter in Aries is your second house ruler and it is strongly aspected by Mars, Venus and Uranus, a very powerful second house ruler.
Your Moon is a mystery to me, it is hidden in eighth house and square Neptune. Eighth house business is sex, death and other people's money, the money of the marriage partner for example. Here Moon says you have a need and perhaps a strong support in these things.
Your Pluto and Part of Fortune are strong in your career house, meaning a strong career can be found. In Scorpio elements of mystery can be found in your career. Mars is weak in Cancer but promises gain by females. You have a strong chart.
Your Moon can be read in the 9th house, house of foreign countries, dreams and God. A Moon anywhere shows a strong need for those things.

Think you very much. I've never considered Júpiter aspects before. In any case, Mars is my second house co-ruler, and neptune is the second house ruler, isn't it?