Biggest disillusion in synastry-history ever!!

fullmoonlibra

This is what happened...

I've met a guy, who fell instantly in love with me from the moment he saw me.
We are not dating, but I've got interested too.
Just because I thought that our synastry is very interesting.

His stellium Taurus on the top of my Venus Taurus.
Sun - venus double whammy conjunct/sextile
Moon - venus double whammy conjunct/square
Moon - mars double whammy trine/trine
Moon - jupiter double whammy trine/trine
Moon - neptune double whammy trine/square
Mercury - venus double whammy conjunct/square
Venus - mars double whammy conjunct/opposite

The thing is, that I've lost my trust in relationships and I am very very careful now.
And astrology is some sort of support and trust for me, to let people get closer.

I only didn't know this persons birth time, and it was a Moon matter. If he was born earlier, his Moon could be conjunct to my North Node.
So I requested him to ask his parents for his birth time.

He left the city two days ago and travelled to his hometown.
And when I asked him today for his birth time, he said that his parents registered his birthday 2 or 3 months later, so he even doesn't know his birthday, even -month!!!! Somewhere between February - March he says..

This is hell!!

I added our synastry from his 'registered', so false birthday :sad:
Just to let u know how exciting this synastry actually is. But it's a false one..
I'm the outer chart-person.

So, what to do now??
Take it or leave it?
How can I ever be with someone from who I don't know the natal chart :crying:?!?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

dr. farr

In cases where even a relatively close birth time is unobtainable, the next best thing is to erect an event chart for the first actual date you went on with the person and evaluate that for indications of resonance: particularly you would take the ascending sign and its lord to represent you and the 7th house sign and its lord to represent the other person (this is how such things were delineated by astrologers back in the days of the Ottoman Empire, when many-if not MOST-people, outside of royalty, did not know the time-often not even the year!-of their birth...)

Using an event chart like this raises an interesting question. What would happen if both partners each erected an event chart for the time and place of their first date and each assigned themselves as the Asc Lord and the other as the 7th Lord? They would each be reading themselves and the other identically? I would suggest viewing the 1st house of the event chart for their first date as the relationship itself, since the chart is for the relationship and not an individual, and the 7th house as how they as a couple relate to others. Venus can also be used as the significator for the quality of the relationship, with its placement and aspects considered. Information on various aspects of the relationship can also be gained through analysis of the placement of the other planets - the placement of Saturn, for example, would reveal how blocked the relationship may be, especially if aspected by the inner planets, and any karma that may need working out. The placement of Pluto may reveal information on power struggles, especially if in negative aspect to Mars or Saturn. Neptune in a negative placement or aspect may indicate deception or delusion.

Fullmoonlibra, questions about the relationship could also be asked with a standard horary chart cast for the time and place of the question. Synastry from the known birth chart to the first date event chart could also be used.
You could also use his registered birth chart as that is the birth date he is known for in the absence of the actual birth date, with awareness that this is simply the official self of that person. Although it is not actually his true biological birth date, it is his legal birth date, and so will carry resonance for his identity.

poyi

Premium Member
Here is the thing with or without birth chart...we call it falling in love, how on earth could we have a pretend fall or make believed to fall, fall? Falling in love is literally you fell on the floor.

Last edited:
If you have lost your trust in relationships I suggest looking in the natal chart to see what causes this, and work on strengthening that weakness, so you can discern better when you feel drawn in to someone new. Even a good synastry will not correct weaknesses in the natal chart, as that is down to inner growth.

CactusLand

While I was reading your post, I was very impressed by the aspects between you both, very powerful. He was taken with you, and I think you might be a bit taken with him. You erected his chart and viola, there it is! Fated love.

I think what you have brought up is a very powerful and profound question regrading how astrology works. In a sense, does it really matter about the exact time or which piece of rock was orbiting the sun? Maybe not so much. What might really happen, possibly, is by charging the archetypes with your intention, combined with the planetary positions at the somewhat random time you chose, it worked.

Synchronicity, maybe, unlike what many think, is not a process of meaningful coincidence between two - event and clock (planetary position). Maybe it is three, event, clock, and intention? If you never look, is Schrodinger cat really alive or dead. the truth is, the cat probably doesn't even exist until you decided to check in on it.

My long winded answer would be to stick with the first chart you came up with, I am sure that as far as synastry goes, it will be powerful and accurate.

anjelik

In cases where even a relatively close birth time is unobtainable, the next best thing is to erect an event chart for the first actual date you went on with the person and evaluate that for indications of resonance: particularly you would take the ascending sign and its lord to represent you and the 7th house sign and its lord to represent the other person (this is how such things were delineated by astrologers back in the days of the Ottoman Empire, when many-if not MOST-people, outside of royalty, did not know the time-often not even the year!-of their birth...)

How does this work? I just made up a chart for the first time my boyfriend and I initiated contact and then our first date and there were no aspects between the significators and I can assure you that some the moment he and I began to exchange words I was smitten and it was mutual. Additionally, when we met I felt like I had known him my entire life and our first kiss I felt like electric shocks went through my body. Haha soooo the lack of any aspects in either chart makes no sense to me. Can you explain how this sort of chart would work? Thanks! :)

dr. farr

You don't delineate it by horary rules (certainly not by standard horary rules!) You look at it more like a natal or a solar return type chart; you also see if 1 and 7 significators flow by body toward or away from each other; you also put your significator into the sign of the 7th house and delineate those indications, and you put his significator into the sign of the 1st house (your "sign" in the chart) and delineate those indications-also check the declination pdf to see if there is any parallel between your significator and his; also find the Part of Love in the chart-see its condition in the chart, see any aspect between the POL and his significator and your significator; see any relationship between the dispositor of the POL and your significator and his significator, etc etc...
...but DON"T try to interpret this type of chart (technically called an "inceptional" chart) within the context a standard horary delineative methods!!

anjelik

You don't delineate it by horary rules (certainly not by standard horary rules!) You look at it more like a natal or a solar return type chart; you also see if 1 and 7 significators flow by body toward or away from each other; you also put your significator into the sign of the 7th house and delineate those indications, and you put his significator into the sign of the 1st house (your "sign" in the chart) and delineate those indications-also check the declination pdf to see if there is any parallel between your significator and his; also find the Part of Love in the chart-see its condition in the chart, see any aspect between the POL and his significator and your significator; see any relationship between the dispositor of the POL and your significator and his significator, etc etc...
...but DON"T try to interpret this type of chart (technically called an "inceptional" chart) within the context a standard horary delineative methods!!

Gaaaah my head is spinning. I will obviously have to make that my next little project. In our first meeting chart we have Venus conjunct NN (so I guess that means it would seem fated). There is also a ton of Neptune (such as Neptune square Venus), which makes sense given the circumstances at the time. Sun also conjuncts the Moon. But the 7th H significator is peregrine (I think because it makes zero contact). 1st is Venus, 7th is Mars. No aspect between them either. Part of Fortune is Taurus. There is a stellium in the 7th H(Venus, Mercury, Saturn and the NN). Sun and Moon in 8th. The first time we initiated contact the stellium was in the 5th.

Anyway, I will figure it out! :) Astrology is so complex! Thank you as always.

Last edited: