Can anyone please check if we are 'right' for each other?

Aces&Eights

I've met this girl, I hope to marry her someday..
Our families also suit together,

Which of my planets does she trigger and which do I trigger of her?

Please find attached both charts.

Mine is the male version

Aces&Eights

Forgot the attachments :lol:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_r_kadir_dogan_hp.28466.45779.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_r_kadir_dogan_hp.28466.45779.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_2gw_02_nesrin_durna_hp.34979.46503.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_nesrin_durna_hp.34979.46503.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 32

yelena234

Hello,

You should post one Chart for both of you, Synastry Chart.
Here is the Chart:

Here looks like, you are sure that you want to marry her. There are good and hard aspects. The most important for stability, Saturn is not very good: your Saturn has opposition with her Venus; her Saturn has square with your Moon and Pluto.
Good is that her Moon has conjunction with your ASC, what means she is in love with you and also her POF, Uranus and Neptune are in your 1st house, you both are very close to each other. Ruler of your ASC, Jupiter has good aspects with her Mars and North Node (karmic aspect). Both Mars have trine. There is a lot of sexual energy. As your ASC falls in her 4th house, it is sure you want to have family with her.
Ruler of her ASC, Mercury has trine with your ASC is a very good aspect, where is sure that she wants the same as you.
Maybe somebody else can tell more.

Good luck!

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_n_d_k_d_hp_43673_12359.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_n_d_k_d_hp_43673_12359.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 23

Aces&Eights

I hope to hear more from somebody else?

As this is a major decision in both of our lives..
I was thinking maybe after a year or 2, I'll propose to her.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_n_d_k_d_hp_43673_12359.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_n_d_k_d_hp_43673_12359.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 20

Zarathu

Account Closed
Why wait for two years? When I found "the one" back in 1971, I waited only5 months before proposing. We didn't get married for 18 more months, but we knew we were together all that time.

Aces&Eights

Thank you Zarathu for replying,
Well.. I would like to know if we are Astrological Right for each other..

My jupiter is in the 7th house, is she the one that my chart is saying?

What can you say about our charts?

I love AW !!!!! So much love and respect for you members
(hope to become one one day)

Zarathu

Account Closed
Relationships analysis is the most complex astrology possible, and the most time consuming.

For me to do it right, would have to generate the chart myself for both persons, and then analyze both their charts separately. Then I would have to look at the synastry between both. Then if possible(and the natal charts determine this) I would need to analyze the relationship itself with a Davison Composite chart. In the real world of professional astrology, this is a $300+ job.

Obviously I'm not going to spend 3+ hours working on your charts. But I did run both of the charts, and I did look at the powers and strengths of both charts, and then I did look at a little birth of what you might see.

First of All: I don't see male or female in the charts. So I assume that the 1991 chart is you and the 1993 chart is your girlfriend.

Both of you have your most powerful planet as the Moon. Your most friction producing planet is also the Moon. Her most frictionful producing planet is Saturn.

Your most friction producing house is the 10th house, followed by the 7th and the 9th. Her most friction producing house is the 6th house followed by the 12th and the fifth.

So We start by looking at the power in your chart interacting with the friction in her chart.

1. Her Moon is in your 12th house: She uses the Moon for getting what she wants because it has the power. Your 12th house is not that big a deal to you, but it is a bit frictionful: This gives a strong link for her to you making for sympathetic empathy for her to you. Since your house is a bit friction producing, you won't have quite as much empathy for her. This is a psychic link and her Moon is both powerful and low friction, so she will be able connect with you at an unconscious level. This is likely to be her primary connection to you.

2. On the other hand, you also have your most powerful planet as the Moon, but for you, the Moon's energies tend to be a bit more disruptive and friction producing. Your Moon is in her third house. Her third house is not terribly strong, but its also fairly low in friction, so she won't fight you when you interact this way. Communication for you is less primarily likely to be toward empathy as it is her to you, and will be more characteristic of small everyday concerns of personal, emotional and domestic life. She may find that you talk to much and should just feel how things are going between you. She could be very supportive of you in your joint business and financial plans.

3. Your powerful and somewhat friction producing Moon conjuncts her Pluto(not much power but low in friction). If her Pluto was more powerful and more friction producing her energy could have overwhelmed the feeling and emotional sensitivity of your Moon. This conjunction takes place in the third house, of intellectual and communication ideas. This combination can also produce sexual attraction. You would need to be careful about this one since while your Moon is probably dominant here, and she may be more submissive, the very nature of Pluto in this situation is to dominate. Her empathy with you will probably keep this under control.

4. All of her friction producing planets have low power, and all her power planets are low friction. She is undoubtedly an incredibly easy young lade to get along with. You are a little bit more difficult.

5. But her most friction producing planet is Saturn, and Saturn is in your 1st house. Your first house is the most powerful and also is a bit of a friction producing house for you. The stuff of your life and what you want to express yourself is very primary in your mind. You don't generally brook a lot of direction from others in regards to 1st house issues for you. You have a high latitude Moon, and Moon is Out of bounds for you. all this combines with the fact that you expect to get what you want when you want it, and your emotions may run high to get there.

Her Saturn in your 1st house does indicate a serious relationship between you. The problem is that her Saturn is going to try to discipline and restrain your self expression to some extent. It won't be a huge amount, since her Saturn is not very powerful, but it will happen. Since your Moon is so controlling and your self expression is so important to you, you must be very very careful that you accept her suggestions about your personal expression. Its a potential point of stress.

Now....I'm not going to go further, but this last paragraph shows you a bit about the fact that to do a serious relationship analysis I would need to have significant information about both of you deal with change, the areas of expansion for both of you, the limitations of both of you, how you both think about the world, and what your life mission is for both of you. If for example you have conflicting life missions, no matter what kind of synastry you have, you will never seem to be able to connect quite right on the serious things in your lives, even though you might have a great relationship in other areas, or even great sex, something will be missing.

All this is necessary to do a real analysis of relationships. Its lots of fun for an astrologer, but it requires an enormous amount of synthesis, and knowledge to do it correctly.

Good luck to you. You appear to have a good start, but there are certainly some pitfalls....unfortunately since I have not done a thorough analysis of both of your charts, and then the same of the synastry, and then the composite of the relationship itself, I don't really know what they might be.

Last edited:

Aces&Eights

Relationships analysis is the most complex astrology possible, and the most time consuming.

For me to do it right, would have to generate the chart myself for both persons, and then analyze both their charts separately. Then I would have to look at the synastry between both. Then if possible(and the natal charts determine this) I would need to analyze the relationship itself with a Davison Composite chart. In the real world of professional astrology, this is a $300+ job.

Obviously I'm not going to spend 3+ hours working on your charts. But I did run both of the charts, and I did look at the powers and strengths of both charts, and then I did look at a little birth of what you might see.

First of All: I don't see male or female in the charts. So I assume that the 1991 chart is you and the 1993 chart is your girlfriend.

Both of you have your most powerful planet as the Moon. Your most friction producing planet is also the Moon. Her most frictionful producing planet is Saturn.

Your most friction producing house is the 10th house, followed by the 7th and the 9th. Her most friction producing house is the 6th house followed by the 12th and the fifth.

So We start by looking at the power in your chart interacting with the friction in her chart.

1. Her Moon is in your 12th house: She uses the Moon for getting what she wants because it has the power. Your 12th house is not that big a deal to you, but it is a bit frictionful: This gives a strong link for her to you making for sympathetic empathy for her to you. Since your house is a bit friction producing, you won't have quite as much empathy for her. This is a psychic link and her Moon is both powerful and low friction, so she will be able connect with you at an unconscious level. This is likely to be her primary connection to you.

2. On the other hand, you also have your most powerful planet as the Moon, but for you, the Moon's energies tend to be a bit more disruptive and friction producing. Your Moon is in her third house. Her third house is not terribly strong, but its also fairly low in friction, so she won't fight you when you interact this way. Communication for you is less primarily likely to be toward empathy as it is her to you, and will be more characteristic of small everyday concerns of personal, emotional and domestic life. She may find that you talk to much and should just feel how things are going between you. She could be very supportive of you in your joint business and financial plans.

3. Your powerful and somewhat friction producing Moon conjuncts her Pluto(not much power but low in friction). If her Pluto was more powerful and more friction producing her energy could have overwhelmed the feeling and emotional sensitivity of your Moon. This conjunction takes place in the third house, of intellectual and communication ideas. This combination can also produce sexual attraction. You would need to be careful about this one since while your Moon is probably dominant here, and she may be more submissive, the very nature of Pluto in this situation is to dominate. Her empathy with you will probably keep this under control.

4. All of her friction producing planets have low power, and all her power planets are low friction. She is undoubtedly an incredibly easy young lade to get along with. You are a little bit more difficult.

5. But her most friction producing planet is Saturn, and Saturn is in your 1st house. Your first house is the most powerful and also is a bit of a friction producing house for you. The stuff of your life and what you want to express yourself is very primary in your mind. You don't generally brook a lot of direction from others in regards to 1st house issues for you. You have a high latitude Moon, and Moon is Out of bounds for you. all this combines with the fact that you expect to get what you want when you want it, and your emotions may run high to get there.

Her Saturn in your 1st house does indicate a serious relationship between you. The problem is that her Saturn is going to try to discipline and restrain your self expression to some extent. It won't be a huge amount, since her Saturn is not very powerful, but it will happen. Since your Moon is so controlling and your self expression is so important to you, you must be very very careful that you accept her suggestions about your personal expression. Its a potential point of stress.

Now....I'm not going to go further, but this last paragraph shows you a bit about the fact that to do a serious relationship analysis I would need to have significant information about both of you deal with change, the ereas of expansion for both of you, the limitations of both of you, how you both think about the world, and what your life mission is for both of you. If for example you have conflicting life missions, no matter what kind of synastry you have, you will never seem to be able to connect quite right on the serious things in your lives, even though you might have a great relationship in other areas, or even great sex, something will be missing.

All this is necessary to do a real analysis of relationships. Its lots of fun for an astrologer, but it requires an enormous amount of synthesis, and knowledge to do it correctly.

Good luck to you. You appear to have a good start, but there are certainly some pitfalls....unfortunately since I have not done a thorough analysis of both of your charts, and then the same of the synastry, and then the composite of the relationship itself, I don't really know what they might be.

First of all, I really did not expect such a generous explanation!
I don't know how to thank you for taking the time and effort to help me out on this one. People underestimate the skills of chart reading.

1. When I'm with her, I kinda understand the connection on the unconscious level, this intriges me!!

2. :lol: that is correct,she told me that on our first date I kept talking and talking, because I was nervous and shy and did not want to make it obvious, she also was sooo shy and did exactly the opposite.
OMG she really can help me with my financial plans by helping me with bookkeeping!!
Anything you recommend me to look up?

3. This one I fully understand I think.

4.She is undoubtedly an incredibly easy young lade to get along with. You are a little bit more difficult. -> Can you be a bit more specific? (You can be 'harsh')

5. This one is delicate.. As I'm searching for a way to optimizd this house and seize the benefits from it, appaerently this is an intercepted sign and I need to develop myself on this, do you have recommended links I can check ? Tomorrow is the venus saturn north node conjunction in tenth house. I was told that this will have an influence on me bur I just don't know where to start looking, astro can be overwhelming sometimes... Any advise?

Thank you for wishing me luck! I hope to find out what this saturn on the first house thing really contains. I'm sure we'll sort things out to an agreeable level on both sides..

Thanks Zarathu, really appreciate it! Wonderfull how you Seniors help Juniors like me out !

Aces&Eights

It is great that you feel looked after with your questions!

Poyiii!!!
@zarathu, the person I was referring to was Poyi!
@Poyi, i feel like huging you right now(just got out the gym, endorfine rushing through my body)
In the video you send me previous thread, can you tell me which one is applicable for me in Veerles explanaition, will this have an heavy effect on me? (I really think so) feels that way...

poyi

Premium Member
Poyiii!!!
@zarathu, the person I was referring to was Poyi!
@Poyi, i feel like huging you right now(just got out the gym, endorfine rushing through my body)
In the video you send me previous thread, can you tell me which one is applicable for me in Veerles explanaition, will this have an heavy effect on me? (I really think so) feels that way...

I personally think this transit is fantastic new beginning to all of us. I had started a thread to see if other members will share more to assist each other to understand the practical impact of this transit in the next couple of days. You can do further reading there and see if more member will say something that will help each other to understanding more. The trigger will be based on your house position.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=502173#post502173

poyi

Premium Member
Plus I only started learning Western astrology last year when I joined this forum. So I still have fresh memories how I first started learning, it was very confusing but worth the journey. I had a long break out of the forum and read my own books learning from my boyfriend as well. Previously, I used to learn Chinese astrology from around 16 years old. Before Chinese astrology, I did occult studies like face, palmistry, body and bone readings for a while then, 8 characters as well as some interests on Chinese and Western herbal medicines.

Last edited:
Max Heindel of the Rosicrucian Fellowship in Oceanside, Ca., wrote about the needs of Man and Woman as in their respective horoscopes.

Perhaps you may wish to investigate what the both of you need:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/pdf_plaza...he%20Stars.pdf

CHAPTER IX
Venus, the Planet of Love .................................................. 169
Venus in the Twelve Houses............................................ ...171
Venus in the Twelve Signs .................................................1 77

Venus in Aspect with Other Planets ....................................185
CHAPTER XIV
Mars, the Planet of Action............................................ ......303
Mars in the Twelve Houses ................................................30 8
Mars in the Twelve Signs............................................. ......316

Mars in Aspect with Other Planets ......................................327
CHAPTER XXI
Marriage and Offspring......................................... .............448
Harmony and Discord........................................... .............451
Men’s Marriages .................................................. .............452
Women’s Marriages .................................................. ........455
Happiness, Sorrow, and Bereavement..................................457
Second Marriages......................................... .....................458

Description of the Husband or Wife ....................................458

The reason I emphasize these chapters is Heindel taught through the guidence of his devoted wife Agusta(the actual astrologer) that in a woman's map, the 7th and it's lord, the Sun, and Mars describe the man she needs; not nessasarily what she may choose. And For a man the 7th, it's lord, Venus and the Moon describe his needs in a woman, but Not nessasarily what he will get but what he actually needs.

For how many humans ever actually live up to their full potential and settle for less?

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
4.She is undoubtedly an incredibly easy young lade to get along with. You are a little bit more difficult. -> Can you be a bit more specific? (You can be 'harsh')

As I said before, you have a very strong Moon but high friction Moon, a high latitude Moon, and your Moon is out of Bounds. Adding to this, both Mars and Uranus are in a critical degree. This is not to assume in any way that this defines your personality; they are just easy quick measure of your interactions:

1. A powerful Moon means that you will tend to use those energies because they get you want you want. The fact that it is high friction means that while you may get what you want, not everyone will be happy with you or that you got what you wanted.

2. A high latitude Moon supports the Power in that, you expect to get what you want. However, it also means that sometimes you are like the Sorcerer's Apprentice(Google it) and things that you set in motion take on a life of their own, and sometimes you can't seem to get them stopped.

3. Your Moon is out of bounds which means that the emotional energies of the Moon can sometimes take over for you.

4. Mars is in a critical degree which means that you use the energy of Mars to often leap before you think ahead, and the fact that Uranus is also critical means that the leaping is often about you keeping your options open, and your own freedom in play.

All of these things could(I repeat "could") tend to interfere in relationships, since by you getting exactly what YOU want, it usually means that the other person gets much less of what they want. Since your 1st house is also your strongest house, your self -expression tends to be more important than anyone else's self expression. However in a relationship, you have to be as much concerned about the other person's self expression as you are about your own. This is what relationships are all about, giving of yourself for another. The young lady that you've connected with can probably get what she wants from you by supporting your self expression. You will tend to think that you thought it up yourself, but she may actually have done so.

But in the long run, you will need to put a greater effort into making sure that you are supporting her as much as she is supporting you.

This is what I meant by the statement: "You can be a little more difficult". The fact that you didn't see it right off, is a tribute to the importance of your own self-expression and 1st house. However, its also indicative of the FACT that what I am saying is especially something for you to pay attention to.

Astrology, if its real astrology, cannot be just flowers. The astrologer must share both the flowers and the thorns, or the client will not know what to work on, either in a relationship or in themselves.

Please remember that this additional interpretation represents barely 1% of the total relationship analysis, and less that 0.5% of the analysis of either you or your girlfriend.

Astrology of relationships doesn't; really allow us to say if she is right for you or you right for her. That's the bounds of a question in Horary astrology. We can only look at the ways which you will mesh and how, and the ways in which you may not mesh and how. Since most people want to know where the pitfalls are, and since its the pitfalls that will bring the relationship down, I don't start generally with how wonderful you both are. So if my not telling you how wonderful you are to start is "harsh" then you will need to specific that you need that before we get started. When only a little bit of time is available, then what you need is to know where the lion traps are lying hidden in the field, not where the monuments to your self expression are, since you probably can see them already. BTW, the fact that your girlfriend seems so compliant is not necessarily a good thing in the long term relationship.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
I hope to hear more from somebody else?

As this is a major decision in both of our lives..
I was thinking maybe after a year or 2, I'll propose to her.

1. moons sagittarius and scorpio friendly signs, lords jupiter-mars, 2/12 from each other, compatible,
emotionally mutually inclined.

sagittarius philosophical, optimistic, sportive, ambitious, inspirational, impulsive.
scorpio secretive, sentimental, reserved, suspicious, research aptitude/depth.

2. ascendants virgo-sagittarius, square, unfriendly signs, lords mercury-jupiter, not compatible,
moreover being 4th from virgo.

virgo perfectionist and of critical thinking.

3. suns virgo-acquarius, 6/8 from each other prone to conflict, lords mercury-saturn semi-friendly.

4. her lords 1/7 mercury-jupiter over virgo-libra, 2/12, friendly signs, seeking mutuality.

libra well composed, social, artistic tastes, while could waver in decision making,
could be prone to stormy anger when provoked.

5. your lords 1/7 jupiter-mercury over leo-acquarius. 1/7 in opposition, prone to conflict in relationship.

jupiter leo tending to command, expecting royal treatment all the while.
acquarius airy, uncertain, reformist, mystique.
your mars 5th gemini tending to be more logical, could have irritating temper.
although venus elevated pisces could be of self-less attitude.

thus although moons are mutually very inclined,
the ascendants prohibit the match, square, challenging relationship.
thus overall a negative marriage synastry,
though seemingly inclined at the primary level.

hope this helps taking a considered view in the matter.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

yelena234

"First of All: I don't see male or female in the charts. So I assume that the 1991 chart is you and the 1993 chart is your girlfriend."

There are planets, they show who is who:

Mars neans male,
Venus means female!

Aces&Eights,

I forgot to write yesterday:

Both of you have cusp of 7th (marriage) in double signs:

you have Gemini (2)
she has Pisces (2),

what means, more than one marriage.

Second, what can be the truth from both aspects:

Your Saturn opposition her Venus - she will suffer because of you,
Her Saturn square your Moon - you will suffer because of her,

I know both from my experiences.

You are very young for marriage and it can happen anything, even if there is GREAT LOVE!

Enjoy your love, as long as you can!

Aces&Eights

@ Poyi:

Sounds interesting, so you started with astrology waayyy back :smile:
I thinks this is just amazing, I can visualize the 'field' and the
movements of planets in 3D. If I could only put this on a blank paper :tongue:

(I will get back on your thread to share my experience with this VENUS SATURN NORTHNODE happening)

@ Clinton Soule

Dude.. THIS IS AMAZING !!! EVERYTHINGG is in there!
Thank you veryvery much Clinton for this PDF-file ! Also for taking the time to wright the pages so I know where to look immediately, in fact, I went a little further in that, it took my a while to read it but it was so full of information, it truelly is just Amazing.. It says right there that we both will marry young ! I did not look at the second marriage though :lol:
(I'm 22 and she's 20)
But pure on base of the chart, do you think we could be happy together?
whealthy together?
(and I don't mean like Bill Gates/Jay-Z but just right above the 'average' ?)

@ Zarathu

1. True, I've experienced it. Some true faces were revealed.

2. I've seen the movie, searched it on google.. so this means I have powers??? (What I know I have is, read peoples faces and feel what they feel. Also in choicemaking I get a hunch that the one s better than the other, also without me beeing present at some discussion between f.e. 2 people and afterwards just by the behaviour and only one sentence is usually enough for me to figure out the whole discussion... is there more?)

3. Yes, I can optimize my emotions (don't control it yet though)

4. Hahaha :lol: this one is funny cause it's so true. I do it on purpose sometimes just to see what's going to happen so I can 'train' my reflexes etc

I understand Zarathu, did not know that charts could be THIS wide Since this was only 1%.. However, I trully posted this chart not to hear how wonderful and fairytale lovelife wou could have, but like you said, to see the traps in order to avoid them and be happy with eachother..

You have been so helpfull, may God help you as you helped me on this one :smile: All of you, you all been so helpfull !
(Overwhelming feelings of pride joy and ppuuure happyness --> Like Will Smith in his movie Pursuit of happyness when he received the news that he got the job as a broker)

@Kshantaram

Wauw.. is it really that bad? cause right now it doesn't feel like it, she has everything I've searched for in a woman ( behaviour ) hmm.. what to do what to do

@ Yelena234

correct I'm the male..
so you to say that we won't be happy I guess?

Again Zarathu, you've been very helpfull, I guess no relationship is perfect, but I will do my best to work things out and not be the selfish man who doesn't take his womans feelings into account (my dad isn't actually a role model, that's why i promised myself, I will never be the husband he is, he's a great teacher though but not a good husband, childhood wasn't actually the best to.. I saw things that only I saw, not my brothers and sister, only me)

I take a figurly bowl for all of you,for spoiling me with all this info first time my thread got so many reply's!

Aces&Eights stated:

@ Clinton Soule

Dude.. THIS IS AMAZING !!! EVERYTHINGG is in there!
Thank you veryvery much Clinton for this PDF-file ! Also for taking the time to wright the pages so I know where to look immediately, in fact, I went a little further in that, it took my a while to read it but it was so full of information, it truelly is just Amazing.. It says right there that we both will marry young ! I did not look at the second marriage though :lol:
(I'm 22 and she's 20)

But pure on base of the chart, do you think we could be happy together?
whealthy together?

(and I don't mean like Bill Gates/Jay-Z but just right above the 'average' ?)

You ought to read ASTROLOGY GUIDE TO YOUR SEX LIFE by Vivian E. Robson:

Other than view the comparison between two charts a horary if from a competent professional will answer your question.:ninja:

But there are way too many beginners and students on the Forum that can give you wrong advice, even if they mean well.

Read some of the posts on the forums in horary and you'll understand why the answers they give the Forum is NOT responsible for such!

This is a free sight and you know what you are sometimes getting when things are free!

" Have you ever realized that you cannot possibly get something for nothing, any more than you can create something out of nothing. This holds good whether you want a loaf of bread, a position, favors, or anything else. If at any time you seem to get something without paying for it, you will have to settle later, and settle with interest, for it is nature's law of Justice that nothing is given for nothing. There must be an equivalent in one way or another; the scales may be tipped in one direction for a long time, but as surely as the pendulum swings equally to one side of the neutral point, so surely will the scales of justice swing, and swing until the balance is reached."

Zarathu

Account Closed
Aces&Eights stated:

You ought to read ASTROLOGY GUIDE TO YOUR SEX LIFE by Vivian E. Robson:

Other than view the comparison between two charts a horary if from a competent professional will answer your question.:ninja:

But there are way too many beginners and students on the Forum that can give you wrong advice, even if they mean well.

Read some of the posts on the forums in horary and you'll understand why the answers they give the Forum is NOT responsible for such!

This is a free sight and you know what you are sometimes getting when things are free!

" Have you ever realized that you cannot possibly get something for nothing, any more than you can create something out of nothing. This holds good whether you want a loaf of bread, a position, favors, or anything else. If at any time you seem to get something without paying for it, you will have to settle later, and settle with interest, for it is nature's law of Justice that nothing is given for nothing. There must be an equivalent in one way or another; the scales may be tipped in one direction for a long time, but as surely as the pendulum swings equally to one side of the neutral point, so surely will the scales of justice swing, and swing until the balance is reached."

I have that book. But Townley's Planets in Love is much much more extensive.