How can I help my friend........PLzzz guide...

Tuli

This is regarding to my friend... She is facing a lot of problems with her studies....and marriage....

She has given her exams but she was not able to clear all the subjects ... this is happening with her for the last 4 years........!!!

Is there any problem with her Chart.... what can she do ... any remedial measures to come out of this...

Place where she gave the Exams( coordinates):
Latitude Longitude
23.36085 72.79735

time and dates for the exams were from 10:30 am- 1:00pm [26dec,27dec,28dec,31dec2012 and1jan2013 , 2jan 2013, 4jan,5jan,9jan] there were 9 papers ....

Birth details...
Date of birth: 19 jan 1992
place of birth:navsari , india, (72e55, 20n51)
Time of birth: 17:10 (5:10 pm)
I am Attaching her birth chart.....

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_k_p_hp.41394.18873.png
    astro_w2at_02_k_p_hp.41394.18873.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 22

ashriia

i took a quick look at your friends chart.
i'm no expert.

What i see is transit Uranus, transit Pluto effecting your friends 7th, and MC/10th house. Around late december of 2012.. T Uranus was conjunct her MC.
In january it was exactly conjunct her MC. Uranus over the MC and through the 10th house can lead to shifting in career focus. changes. Her problems in marriage are definitely due to Pluto's transit through her 7th house where most of her planets are. Often people either get married over divorced when pluto brings death and rebirth to that house. And with her natal uranus there as well.. her marriage will definitely alter in some form, without question. These transits, while they might be difficult for her now.. are meant to get her unstuck from past patterns and put her on the path her soul wants her to take. you know out with the old, in with the new. These are transformative changes, all leading to better things for the future.

Zarathu

Account Closed
You might want to repost this in VEDIC especially if you are looking for remediations. Western astrology doesn't have remdiations like Vedic.

waybread

I think modern western astrology has remediations in the sense of choices and constructive behaviours to implement, but not in the sense of using gemstones or yoga positions.

I don't know how Indian schools and universities would work, but in Canada and the US universities recognize that some students have actually learned the material, but fall to pieces during an examination. This is considered a learning disability to the point where special testing arrangements can be made for them, such as being allowed to take the test in a quiet room away from other students, or being given extra time to compolete it. If this is your friend's problem, she might try getting a note from a doctor or psychologist and see whether special arrangements can be made for her.

She must be doing something right, or she would have failed out of school before now.

With Saturn and Neptune conjunct her sun, your friend may suffer from big self-esteem problems. It is hard for her to develop a confident sense of self.

She has a strongly Capricorn-Saturn nature. When they are young, these people may be very hard on themselves, feeling they are not good enough. Of course they are good enough, but they have trouble seeing it. This anxiousness can lessen as they get older.

With such a strong 7th house focus, your friend may be very anxious about marriage. However, Saturn in the 7th can mean marriage later in life, to an older person, or (ideally) to someone who is very mature for his age.

Do you think your friend's mother is putting a lot of pressure on her to be a good student and to marry soon? Your friend's moon in Cancer is strong in its own sign, but opposite her sun, it can indicate that she sees her mother as opposing her.

The best thing you can do is just be a good friend. You can't fix up this girl's life for her. Only she can do this for herself. Whatever you can do to boost her self-confidence and be a good listener will be the best way you can support her.

Tuli

I think modern western astrology has remediations in the sense of choices and constructive behaviours to implement, but not in the sense of using gemstones or yoga positions.

I don't know how Indian schools and universities would work, but in Canada and the US universities recognize that some students have actually learned the material, but fall to pieces during an examination. This is considered a learning disability to the point where special testing arrangements can be made for them, such as being allowed to take the test in a quiet room away from other students, or being given extra time to compolete it. If this is your friend's problem, she might try getting a note from a doctor or psychologist and see whether special arrangements can be made for her.

She must be doing something right, or she would have failed out of school before now.

With Saturn and Neptune conjunct her sun, your friend may suffer from big self-esteem problems. It is hard for her to develop a confident sense of self.

She has a strongly Capricorn-Saturn nature. When they are young, these people may be very hard on themselves, feeling they are not good enough. Of course they are good enough, but they have trouble seeing it. This anxiousness can lessen as they get older.

With such a strong 7th house focus, your friend may be very anxious about marriage. However, Saturn in the 7th can mean marriage later in life, to an older person, or (ideally) to someone who is very mature for his age.

Do you think your friend's mother is putting a lot of pressure on her to be a good student and to marry soon? Your friend's moon in Cancer is strong in its own sign, but opposite her sun, it can indicate that she sees her mother as opposing her.

The best thing you can do is just be a good friend. You can't fix up this girl's life for her. Only she can do this for herself. Whatever you can do to boost her self-confidence and be a good listener will be the best way you can support her.
yes sir there is an issue of parental pressure.......for studies, marriage as well as for job....
and this is the main reason she is suffering depression.....
she thinks her own parents dont understand her........
what are the chances she will get a job in the next 2 months.....??

waybread

Tuli, I don't do much predictive astrology. Your question, "Will my friend get a job in the next two months?" Would be best posted on the horary board. It goes by the moment of your question (check other threads for examples) and can give yes or no answers.

I don't think most of us look to our parents for understanding! There may be a lot of love and affection in the parent-child relationship, nevertheless. And how many children really understand their parents? It sounds like Mom wants what is best for her daughter-- as Mom sees it, and that she is not subtle in how she expresses her ideas.