meeting chart - what potentials

flea

eventp.gif

what character of interaction potential can people see form this meeting chart.
It would seem to indicate an emotional connection. cancer rising, moon in 11th trining mars in 4th and venus in 4th forming a grand earth trine. Ruler of 7th in 5th and ruler of 5th in 7th.

Does anyone have anyother interpretations here??? All comers welcome.

X

dr. farr

I'd take my hint from the ascending sign *(Cancer) and the placement of its lord, the Moon: Moon is in whole sign 11th house of friends, gains, and the Good Spirit, in the fruitful sign of Taurus: this promises a largely fortunate road flowing from the meeting; Venus is posited in an angular house (7th), which house has to do with various kinds of relationships; Venus is disposited by Saturn, which in turn is disposited by Venus (mutual reception), but Saturn being both angular (4th whole sign house) and in its sign of exaltation (Libra), I consider as further + indications for what will develop from this first meeting. Also note that Venus is in an elevated degree of Capricorn, which strengthens Venus and its benefic influences considerably. Finally, following Maximus indications regarding "inceptions", with Moon being in a fixed sign indicates a mixture of + and - circumstances early on (in the period following this first meeting), but with the Moon's dispositor Venus being in a cardinal sign (Capricorn), indicates that later developments from this meeting will be quite positive in nature. Note too that Moon and its lord, Venus, are in partile trine which further suggests benefic developments flowing from this first meeting.

Ascending degree is in a Bright Degree of Cancer, which gives an initial beneficial thrust regarding the quality/nature of the meeting and what will likely flow from it.

Anachiel

Oh, I want to try this simply because I am curious about something I see.

The Moon rules the Ascendant, the event. She is exalted which, actually means, something built up to be bigger than it really is.

She is leaving a trine to Mars, which is the lord of the 11th of assistance and going to a trine of Venus, ruler of the 12th of....well, nothing great for a meeting. Seems, there is some false pretense to the meeting.

Venus is also assisted by Saturn with a mutual reception which, could abate her malice and, since Saturn is also in the 5th and Venus rules that house as well...was it a surprize party, some celebration event, a romantic get-a-way surprize?

The Moon really has no aspect to say the 10th for jobs and fame and such. Seems the chart was set up for some needed closeness with someone in particular or fun with/for them.

sandstone

Banned
houses are a real bugaboo aren't they?

thanks for sharing the chart flea.. i was looking at a chart for the aw forum that was listed somewhere else here - feb 17 2005 239am tirgu mures, romania... interesting connections from that chart to this..

looks like this meeting took place near paris france on dec 11th around 620pm..

what isn't so immediately apparent just looking at the meeting chart is the retro mercury square midheaven.. this shows up better when you overlap the forum chart with the meeting chart.. forum chart has 8 sag rising with moon in gemini on the descendant.. essentially the retro mercury is making a conj to the forum charts rising sign while the midheaven in the meeting chart is exactly conjunct uranus at 6 degree pisces in the forum chart...

i guess the other interesting feature to the meeting chart in relation to the forum chart is the transit of pluto at 6 cap 28 less then 1 degree away from the mars in forum chart at 7 cap 15... this takes place in the 2nd house of the forum chart, so a sale of the forum is an interesting end result of a t pluto on natal mars in the forum chart located in the 2nd...

maybe i have the wrong data for the forum chart.. if so, perhaps someone can tell me...

dr farr has said some positive things about the chart which were enjoyable to read.. i too use whole/sign houses for the most part.. i note a mars in the 3rd which can be good for more heated conversations although it is in the 4th based off the midheaven axis..mars is in a 45 to saturn as well here fwiw... pluto so close to the descendant makes me wonder of the types of relationships formed, or on the meeting itself, but i suppose this will be discovered over the course of time.. moon applying to venus would seem positive given the houses involved, although venus in capricorn isn't the warmest place for venus to be.. however sun/moon midpoint at 29 aq with venus at this midpoint is also a positive as i see it. this points out the venus/neptune 45 in the chart quite clearly as well.. i have noticed neptune at the midpoint of sun/moon in more then a few astrolgers and i think it was ceo carter who mentioned that sun/neptune contacts show up the most in astrologers charts...

just want to add the MWA gives the mars/jupiter midpoint top score with pluto as most heavily weighed planet. perhaps this is due the fact the ascendant and pluto are at this midpoint.. mars/jupiter is a positive midpoint and with pluto and ascendant axis on it, sounds very positive..

Last edited:

flea

ah interesting replies.... thank you so much. It was a meeting between extended friends meeting due to work connections, flowing into wider personal connections.

I drew up the chart on a whim......and then it did look quite interesting, with grand trines and mutual receptions. So I thought I would share it.

dr farr, exceptional detail as always.... something I miss with merc and sun in sag! Thank you for the more technical points, I will follow this up, and report back. Yes I would say +/- in early stages, but worth patience.

Anachiel, thank you. It was fun with friends. Interesting the moon exhalted in taurus.... worth investigating. Cant really relate to false pretence it was quite a relaxed environment, but again will look a bit further.

Sandstone.....mmmm comparing it with forum chart interesting, could that shed light on the quality of information coming from this site on the event?? I dont see the linkage, but interesting all the same. I guess you mean neptune at the sun/moon midpoint not venus. This would point to either inspiration or delusion, depending. It has a close trine to saturn which might give it a bit more structure. Those two in aspect tend to giive artistic ability, and that is the background of the participants... arty types in various ways.

X

Last edited:

sandstone

Banned
thanks flea,

i misunderstood the question.. i have been here since november and recently all of a sudden we hear of the forum being sold and a few new moderators such as yourself coming onstream.. at the same time maemae is asking whether there is a new chart for the forum.. i mistakenly thought this meeting was connected to the forum and new owners taking over ownership which led me to make these comparisons.. next time when you ask a question like this - meeting chart - what potentials and it is the first post i have ever seen of yours, i will take it at face value! regards - james.

sandstone

Banned
hi flea,

well i liked the fact mars/jupiter = ascendant axis.. that seemed quite positive.. overall i think the chart is positive... cancer rising - family meeting? with moon in taurus in the 11th sounds very nice... then one sees moon applying to venus in the 7th which is quite nice as well, aside from the status oriented sign placement.. i recall pluto close to the descendant, so wonder about an issue of power being expressed in some context... all this just going on memory as i don't have the chart in front of me... oh wait! i can open another window and look at what you have posted.. even better - it is down below this box i am typing in!

planetary sect placements seem good for the moon with support from venus and mars.. the earth triplicity ruler is the moon and in the 11th is a good placement for socializing.. all in all a positive looking chart with 2 caveats - mercury retro and pluto on the descendant..

funny thing about grand trines is they have this built in complacency to them.. the main outlet appears to be from mars to sun - square.. if you ignore the midheaven axis and go with whole/sign you get a mutable square in a couple of mutable houses where mars is in the commanding position to sun.. i am mostly thinking 3/6 house themes when i see this square... work related to communication or 3rd house activities..

thanks for asking again!

i am curious about the new forum chart.. is there one? i think maemae was asking on another thread but i didn't see any response...

also, for some reason i am not getting the onslaught of e mails from the site that i was up until recently. i don't believe i changed any of my settings for receiving e mails, but perhaps something changed on aw's end? just asking as i thought you might know... thanks! james

edit additional comments - this whole sign approach and the aspect by sign, instead of by degree is an interesting diversion for me... if i was to go on my basic knowledge on this at this point i would be noting the venus position in cap being squared by saturn in libra.. saturn is lord of the 7th and of the venus and it is not in sect while on an angle from whole /sign pov... the fact venus is at the saturn/uranus midpoint means i am jumping astro approaches here too, lol... one wonders if the time was set up beforehand by an astrologer looking to set up a positive time for a marriage proposal or something.. this would be the pluto on the descendant control thing! the other thought i had was on the mars in virgo -the outlet off the grand trine square the planets in sag is overseen by this same mercury retro i was mentioning earlier.. not sure what to make of that though... fun to let it rip without a filter to hold back the numerous thoughts that can come up when looking at charts..

Last edited:

flea

thank you for comments...... mars saturn interesting...... looking at new research ideas that could lead to new areas of study......so communicating (3) about specifics (virgo) might open up new areas (sag) of work (6).

Yup the pluto on the descendent gets me a bit too?? power structures in relationships about to get a rebirth?? Feels like it has not played out yet, or it is still hidden. Does PLuto give any clues as to what might be hidden. Pluto does not seem to be under too much stress though, unlike my own personal chart, which I can attest too LOL.

The meeting was not planned according to timing, life dictated. So it seems synchronistic.

FYI All parties were unrelated.

ps whole sign, is not my area either.... but would that put pluto in square to saturn by house?

X

sandstone

Banned
hi flea,

yes pluto would be square saturn via the whole sign/house way of doing things... this is apparently the way astrologers did aspects - not by degree, but by sign, or house.. i think pluto gives a clue something might be hidden on the relationship front, or not yet out in the open.. or, there is some concealment to retain a greater degree of power... pluto themes basically playing out in the relationship sphere which defines the 7th.. i associate pluto directly with research... a relationship formed that has as an important part of its goal doing research would fit.. perhaps the mercury retro would fit with this too, as i think mercury retro in spite of its popular image of things don't get communicated properly and etc, might be more suited to turning off this part of the energy to let another part have a bigger role to play..

flea

I have mercR natally, I think it tends towards introverted thinking, but does not exclude extrovert expression at times. saturn gives structure to research, though challenging, not easy or complacent.

X