pls read my Davison chart,is it karma?

Annette1029

i have met him online,and we have been together for 4 years,we never met.a lot of things happend that delay us to meet,and everytime when i want to give up,i can't,feel there must be some reason,we r meant to be together.
would u pls read this davision chart,sun juipter mercury in 12th chart,we r hiding our relationship,i don't tell my friends or family because i feel if i tell them,this relationship would never gonna work...what should i learn from this relationship?why had we met?and is it going to work?thanks,would be happy to hear anything about this chart.

Attachments

• astro_64gw_06_05_scor_cap_jh_wt_25294_16149.jpg
    astro_64gw_06_05_scor_cap_jh_wt_25294_16149.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Fulcrum

That'd be the chart of the relationship itself, which tells us nothing about the individuals coming into the relationship. You'd get a clearer answer by also posting your individual charts as well as a composite (rather than a Davison) chart; I prefer the Davison myself, but I know some here prefer to see the composite.

Just looking at the Davison, though, what jumps out at me are the funnel pattern (Chiron at the spout), all but one of the planets in the eastern (self-orientated) side of the chart, and the Sun at the Anti-Vertex. From the last, I'd say that you're both in this to shine a little light on some of the things that you may have kept hidden from others.

Moon-Neptune trine tells me that there may be more than a little looking at one another through rose-colored glasses. Which may be fine and dandy until reality pushes at and possibly shatters the illusion. Also look to the XII house for potential issues that haven't come up yet but might (usually at the worst possible time).

Just off the top of my head, I don't see anything especially karmic about this—throw enough planets at the chart and something is bound to aspect the Vertex axis or the Nodal axis. We'd get a clearer picture with the individual charts.

Annette1029

thank u! i post natal chart n composite chart here.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_scor_cap_80617_17553.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_scor_cap_80617_17553.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 16
  • astro_2gw_05_jh_wt_80644_18029.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_jh_wt_80644_18029.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 17
  • astro_621gw_05_06_jh_wt_scor_cap_80702_19007.jpg
    astro_621gw_05_06_jh_wt_scor_cap_80702_19007.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 14

Lion o ness

@ Fulcrum

How do you read Davidson charts? How does a relationship play out with the Davidson?

Also how would you read a kite in Davidson?

Whats the difference with corrected verses non corrected

Last edited:

Fulcrum

Lion, please bear in mind that I'm still relatively new to this sort of thing, so take whatever I may have to say with as many grains of salt as will make this palatable..

My understanding, though, is that the Davison is read much as a composite chart would be. The difference between the two is that while a composite simply takes the midpoints between any two like celestial bodies in two separate natal charts, the Davison takes midpoints from times and places of birth.

In a composite, it's possible for, say, Mercury and especially Venus to occupy a degree of the zodiac that it couldn't possibly occupy in real life—say, one that is more than 30- or 70-something degrees from the Sun. Others might be quite all right with that apparent anomaly, but for me personally it just doesn't feel right, which is why I intuit that the Davison might be the better way to go for me personally*. It delineates a time and place that could conceivably happen in the real world.

I see also that Bob Marks uses similar reasoning to describe why he prefers the Davison to the composite.

Annette, I'll have a look at those charts in a bit.. gotta dash at the moment. In the meantime I hope others will chime in...

* — Your mileage may, and probably will, vary; do not drive or operate heavy machinery, consult your doctor if you encounter a nasty transit lasting more than four hours, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Annette1029

Lion, please bear in mind that I'm still relatively new to this sort of thing, so take whatever I may have to say with as many grains of salt as will make this palatable..

My understanding, though, is that the Davison is read much as a composite chart would be. The difference between the two is that while a composite simply takes the midpoints between any two like celestial bodies in two separate natal charts, the Davison takes midpoints from times and places of birth.

In a composite, it's possible for, say, Mercury and especially Venus to occupy a degree of the zodiac that it couldn't possibly occupy in real life—say, one that is more than 30- or 70-something degrees from the Sun. Others might be quite all right with that apparent anomaly, but for me personally it just doesn't feel right, which is why I intuit that the Davison might be the better way to go for me personally*. It delineates a time and place that could conceivably happen in the real world.

I see also that Bob Marks uses similar reasoning to describe why he prefers the Davison to the composite.

Annette, I'll have a look at those charts in a bit.. gotta dash at the moment. In the meantime I hope others will chime in...

* — Your mileage may, and probably will, vary; do not drive or operate heavy machinery, consult your doctor if you encounter a nasty transit lasting more than four hours, etc. etc.
thanks Fulcrum, and i suppose composite chart can describe any kinda relationship,and davision chart,2people should be together for a long enough time to be seem as combined?

Lion o ness

Im still sort of confused of the difference's... I understand the midpoint difference.. Just not the relationship difference...

I have read, and you can tell me if this is correct..

The Composite is the way the relationship is viewed by the world.
The Davidson is the actual relationship of the two people combined

Fulcrum

thanks Fulcrum, and i suppose composite chart can describe any kinda relationship,and davision chart,2people should be together for a long enough time to be seem as combined?

I see no reason why you couldn't construct a Davison or a composite for a business partnership.

Im still sort of confused of the difference's... I understand the midpoint difference.. Just not the relationship difference...

I have read, and you can tell me if this is correct..

The Composite is the way the relationship is viewed by the world.
The Davidson is the actual relationship of the two people combined

I'm not aware of any such distinction, but perhaps others are?

I promise I'm looking at the charts Annette provided but am also test-driving software I just discovered online.. more soon.

Annette1029

I see no reason why you couldn't construct a Davison or a composite for a business partnership.

I'm not aware of any such distinction, but perhaps others are?

I promise I'm looking at the charts Annette provided but am also test-driving software I just discovered online.. more soon.
ok thanks :biggrin: