Please guide me in improving my financial status.

deep29

Respected Guruji,

Humbly requesting you all to please check my horoscope and guide me on how to improve my financial condition. I am currently drowned in debt due to the huge loss (nearly 6-7 lakhs) that I incurred between Sept - Dec '08. Since then my condition has worsened day by day. Please let me know any remedies which I may have to do or perform which would help me to get out of my bad phase. Also please check and advise which are the best gemstones that I can wear if that can help me. I am a salaried person and have no other sources of income, currently working in BPO. I am single and plans of marriage are going on, however due to my current bad condition I am postponing my marriage.

My details are as below:
Date of Birth: 29-01-1982
Time of Birth: 06.46 AM
Place of Birth: Hungund taluq (15 kms from ilkal), Karanataka,IN
Latitude & Longitude: 16 N 12; 75 E 45
Currently staying in Bangalore since 25yrs.

Request you to kindly help me with this and I would be always grateful to you all!!!

Namaste!!!

Thanks & Regards
Deep K
progress.gif

Kannan

Deep K

You are running Mercury Dasa now until 2021. Mercury is Retro. and is found in 1. He is in the sub of Venus(R) 5/10 lord in 12. Hence the financial loss as 10 is 12 to 11 (negation) for achievement and 12 indicates loss. Added Mercury is conjunct Sun 8th lord in 1(unfavorable). Sun is also the star lord of Venus. Worship Goddess Laxmi in any form on Fridays and also recite Vishnusahasranamam on Wednesdays to strengthen Venus and Mercury.

Best wishes

Kannan

deep29

Hello Kannanji,

Thanks a Ton!! for your reply, I will surely do that going forward. However I have one more question, in addition to this is there any yantras or kavachas that I can worship or any mantras that i can jap every day which can also help me with this. Also would you suggest any gemstones for me that can also help.

Requesting you to kindly advise me on the same.

Thanks again for your valuable time.

Best Regards
Deep K

Kannan

Deep K

Mantras are chanted to strengthen the weak planets in your chart. Hence the above suggestion. I am not very familiar with gems to give any advise in this matter. In my opinion and experience identifying the weak planets in a chart and propitiating them or their dieties will bring desired results than any routine japas .The running major and sub-periods of planets also are to be considered. What is important is whatever worship you do it should be in full faith and devotion to reap any benefit. In fact I suggest reciting Adhthyahrudayam every Sunday early morning, as Sun in your horoscope is in 8, an unfavorable position.

Best wishes

Kannan

deep29

Respected Kannanji,

Thanks for replying!
In my horo sun is in the lagna (makara lagna) along with Mercury & Venus. However saturn & Mangal are in the 9th house, I was once told very long back to my parents that my rajyoga has been destroyed due to mangal in 9th house and I am also getting affected by the adverse effects of sun who is in the makara lagna.

So I am actually confused here, request you to please advise me which would be the best remedies for this situation.

Thank you for your time again,

Best Regards
Deep K

Kannan

You are right . Sun is in 1 as 8th lord and in that position he is unfavorable. (By mistake I wrote in my previous post that Sun is in 8 instead of "8th lord in 1") Hence the advise on Aditjyahridayam. As per KP system which I follow Venus is in 12 not in 1. Hence the suggestion for worshiping Laxmi.

Yes both Mars and Saturn are in 9 together from Moon but they are in 10 from Lagna .The common practice is to count from Lagna only. As per KP a planet first gives the result of the lord of the star in which he is placed. Accordingly Mars will give the result of the star lord Moon who is 7th lord in 2. Similarly Saturn in the star of Mars will signify the houses 4,11,9. None of these significaters will be harmful to you. So relax without any confusion. KP does not recognise Raja Yogas etc. Concentrate on the Pujas as suggested and leave everything to God.

Regards

Kannan

Your chart in KP version is posted here for your use

Last edited:

deep29

Hello Kannanji,

Thank you very much for all the advise that you gave me, I will surely start off from today and I hope all my problems would be solved soon.

Thanks again for your valuable time.

Best Regards
Deep K

alternativebeliefs

You could try using the 'Sukh Samriddhi' and 'Shri' Yantras for financial gains and success. You can also chant the Ganpathi Gayathri, Mahalakshmi Beej and Gayatri Mantras.