Problem with PhD

ssen98

Hello, I have been facing a severe problem in my academic career. I have just finished my post-graduation degree in the discipline of History, obtained highest marks in my department (of a prominent Indian university). Yet there are certain problems I am facing with my PhD for the last one year or so.
That is– I feel very confused about my topic! There are ample amounts of ideas which come to my mind– I write them down in my notebook– my professors become very happy with those ideas– I feel extremely involved and excited for few weeks– but then, suddenly, I find these topics either insufficient or incompatible with me. I fear that either this is not a good topic at all, or I don’t have the proper temperament to pursue this.
Believe it or not, since 2020, I have accepted and rejected almost 25 research themes! Nowadays I have become so fearful about this, I usually abstain from thinking about research.
There is another thought that haunts me. My professors usually advise me to do a PhD in abroad– but I feel extremely anxious to get seperated from my home and family and parents and city.
Don't know how to get rid of these things. They come to my mind frequently.
Therefore– it’s my request to everyone of you– please throw some light on two issues:
1. I know it’s something very banal and useless query– but, is there any hint in my birth-chart regarding what could become my possible research topic? I mean, any sort of indication about the theme, at all?
2. The settlement of abroad question. I am very confused about this.
Please guide me!
My DOB: 26 December, 1998
Time: 2.15 am
Place: Kolkata
Originally a Libra ascendant.
My zodiac sign is Pisces.
Mercury in house 2
Sun-Venus in house 3
Jupiter Ketu in 5
Moon in 6
Saturn in 7
Rahu in 11
Mars in 12.

Currently going through Ketu sub period og mercury nahadasha. Here goes Nakshatra details. Padas in parenthesis.

Lagnapati is in Swati Nakshatra (3)
Mercury in Jyestha (4)
Sun in Moola (4)
Venus in Purva Ashada (4)
Ketu in Dhanistha (3)
Jupiter in Purva Bhadrapada (3)
Moon in Purva Bhadrapada (4)
Saturn in Ashwini (1)
Rahu in Magha (1)
Mars in Hasta (4)

Please, please oblige me with a reply! I am seriously confused about these two things!

Virinchi

Not going abroad, then try in other state/city within the country.
phD is very difficult and at some point in future you will repent that decision.
Instead write and publish some papers, get recognition and get into a job.

If still want phD, go for part-time in other state/city somewhere far away from home which needs some travel