Incompatible conjunct

Eash

Hello, my Moon conjunct (29 ° Gemini) Jupiter (1 ° Cancer) in 4th house is incompatible, the fact that my Sun is in Cancer accentuates this incompatibility? Because all these emotions (water) mixed with this Jupiterian-Mercurian air parasitize my mind. If I add to it the fact that Mercury in Cancer is conjunct at the North Node all this in trine to AS Pisces, I conclude that my emotions, my mind, my unconscious, my habits, are intertwined for the better and the worst. How do you see this situation?

Last edited:

OuterPlanets89

The simple but obvious interpretation is that instinctively intellectualizing your emotions (Gemini Moon at anaretic degree) isn't serving your soul's growth, especially with your NN/stellium in the 4th, and in Cancer at that.

I also have a Moon ruled by Mercury (but in Virgo) and we tend to analyze feelings before they fully form or are able to develop. Analyzing your feelings isn't a bad thing, but only if you feel them out first. This goes against your Moon's natural instincts, but you do have a lot of Water energy which should help you out.

What was your relationship with your childhood/relationship with your parents like?

My half-brother is born what it looks like to be 1-2 days before you, so he has a similar chart (but Libra ASC and Moon conj his Saturn/Venus). Your charts both show a childhood ruled by structure, which hindered your intuitive/water gifts. Prioritize what feeds your soul, and let your feelings flow. You have enough Saturn in your chart to let things not get out of control.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello, my Moon conjunct (29 ° Gemini) Jupiter (1 ° Cancer) in 4th house is incompatible, the fact that my Sun is in Cancer accentuates this incompatibility? Because all these emotions (water) mixed with this Jupiterian-Mercurian air parasitize my mind. If I add to it the fact that Mercury in Cancer is conjunct at the North Node all this in trine to AS Pisces, I conclude that my emotions, my mind, my unconscious, my habits, are intertwined for the better and the worst. How do you see this situation?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89885&stc=1&d=1634304226

"my emotions, my mind, my unconscious, my habits, are intertwined for the better and the worst"
Please know, my friend, this is true for all of us, so know you have LOTS of company.
icon7.gif

Looking at your chart, Moon in Gemini is an extremely active mind, both mental and emotional mind, which can be wonderful for writers and thinkers and other ways, and also can also be wearying for you, especially if you are not attending to it and may get carried away by it.
I don't see your Moon Jup conjunction as totally incompatible. It is in the sense that Moon Jup are in side by side signs so incompatible by aspect. But I actually see exalted benefic Jupiter conjunct Moon as a favorable based on the reception between them. Moon may not feel that way based on its reception to Jup, but benefic exalted Jup looks favorably on Moon, which can ease some of the stress/active energy of Moon in Gem and create more balance between Gem/Can.

You are a very sensitive person with a very strong Cancer imprint all over the chart: Sun in Cancer and also Jup in Cancer ruling your sensitive Pisces ascendant. And it looks like Merc and possibly Jup may trine the Asc.

So you may also wish to be attentive to periodically taking a brief step back, a breath, to consider if you are too steeped in your feelings, and so not best serving the situation before you: Always seeking to move toward greater balance among the energies of your being.

You have it in you to do this.
icon7.gif

Frisiangal

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89885&stc=1&d=1634304226

You may be blaming the wrong combination for this.

Parasites feed/live off others. Parasites are ruled by Neptune ... those forces alien to one's self that are not always good for a person.
The thought patterns that affect the Mercury mind would see a 3rd house relevance.
There is a Mercury inconjunct (strain) Neptune in the chart shown.
It looks as if Gemini is on 3rd house cusp. Neptune rules Ascendant.

You could ask of yourself what Neptune 'visions' do you allow to enter and feed upon your imaginative mind( Mercury in Cancer) that can be detrimentally disassociative of nature for you?

Lin

This chart shows no degrees of planets nor an aspect grid.
Would you please repost your chart in a form which shows details...the degrees of each house and planetary degrees...
and with the aspect grid. You mention the degrees so we should have all the info you have in order to answer your questions,
LIN

Eash

The simple but obvious interpretation is that instinctively intellectualizing your emotions (Gemini Moon at anaretic degree) isn't serving your soul's growth, especially with your NN/stellium in the 4th, and in Cancer at that.

I also have a Moon ruled by Mercury (but in Virgo) and we tend to analyze feelings before they fully form or are able to develop. Analyzing your feelings isn't a bad thing, but only if you feel them out first. This goes against your Moon's natural instincts, but you do have a lot of Water energy which should help you out.

What was your relationship with your childhood/relationship with your parents like?

My half-brother is born what it looks like to be 1-2 days before you, so he has a similar chart (but Libra ASC and Moon conj his Saturn/Venus). Your charts both show a childhood ruled by structure, which hindered your intuitive/water gifts. Prioritize what feeds your soul, and let your feelings flow. You have enough Saturn in your chart to let things not get out of control.
I noticed this effectively, my relationship with my parents was good for ten years and then with my personal problems I hardly speak to my father anymore, and my mother has always been strong. Precisely, this ascendant in the decan of saturn is this Neptune trine to Saturn plunged me into an addiction, I have a test in front of that. But thank you for this interesting answer

Eash

"my emotions, my mind, my unconscious, my habits, are intertwined for the better and the worst"
Please know, my friend, this is true for all of us, so know you have LOTS of company.
icon7.gif

Looking at your chart, Moon in Gemini is an extremely active mind, both mental and emotional mind, which can be wonderful for writers and thinkers and other ways, and also can also be wearying for you, especially if you are not attending to it and may get carried away by it.
I don't see your Moon Jup conjunction as totally incompatible. It is in the sense that Moon Jup are in side by side signs so incompatible by aspect. But I actually see exalted benefic Jupiter conjunct Moon as a favorable based on the reception between them. Moon may not feel that way based on its reception to Jup, but benefic exalted Jup looks favorably on Moon, which can ease some of the stress/active energy of Moon in Gem and create more balance between Gem/Can.

You are a very sensitive person with a very strong Cancer imprint all over the chart: Sun in Cancer and also Jup in Cancer ruling your sensitive Pisces ascendant. And it looks like Merc and possibly Jup may trine the Asc.

So you may also wish to be attentive to periodically taking a brief step back, a breath, to consider if you are too steeped in your feelings, and so not best serving the situation before you: Always seeking to move toward greater balance among the energies of your being.

You have it in you to do this.
icon7.gif
I've already thought about it, I need to find a solution to the fact that my Moon in Gemini is preventing me from setting a goal and completely succeeding, thank you for this answer

Eash

You may be blaming the wrong combination for this.

Parasites feed/live off others. Parasites are ruled by Neptune ... those forces alien to one's self that are not always good for a person.
The thought patterns that affect the Mercury mind would see a 3rd house relevance.
There is a Mercury inconjunct (strain) Neptune in the chart shown.
It looks as if Gemini is on 3rd house cusp. Neptune rules Ascendant.

You could ask of yourself what Neptune 'visions' do you allow to enter and feed upon your imaginative mind( Mercury in Cancer) that can be detrimentally disassociative of nature for you?
This question is very interesting, because I especially thought about the fact that my emotions were multiplied tenfold via Jupiter, and that in the end it parasitized my mind which was only dispersing. But it is true that many I have questioned my thoughts, I know that their sources are not only my being, being Pisces, I am receptive to absolutely everything, I perceive beings and things, I see particles in the bright sky that collide, so inevitably my thoughts could and can be manipulated by astral entities

Eash

This chart shows no degrees of planets nor an aspect grid.
Would you please repost your chart in a form which shows details...the degrees of each house and planetary degrees...
and with the aspect grid. You mention the degrees so we should have all the info you have in order to answer your questions,
LIN
Sorry, I changed the error

IleneK

Premium Member
I've already thought about it, I need to find a solution to the fact that my Moon in Gemini is preventing me from setting a goal and completely succeeding, thank you for this answer

You are welcome.
I see the preventing nature of Moon in Gem; best of luck completely succeeding.

Frisiangal

This question is very interesting, because I especially thought about the fact that my emotions were multiplied tenfold via Jupiter, and that in the end it parasitized my mind which was only dispersing. But it is true that many I have questioned my thoughts, I know that their sources are not only my being, being Pisces, I am receptive to absolutely everything, I perceive beings and things, I see particles in the bright sky that collide, so inevitably my thoughts could and can be manipulated by astral entities

NO! You have interpretted my words other than what I intended them to imply. I did not say that. Don't start thinking that way. It can confuse you more.

YOU put the 'rare ....possibly suggestive and illogically based ... thoughts' into your own mind that may act detrimentally for you. That is what a Mercury-Neptune combination can signify if there is no planetary energy working through an Earth sign that can rationalise situations as they are physically shown to be.
The chart shows no planet in Earth.