Should I use a sperm bank to get pregnent

kai

I just finished filling out divorce papers and looking to file them with the court in the next few days. I had posed a question here before regarding divorce as it's because my husband doesn't want a child, so since I will be turning 39 in February, I don't have the time to invest on new relationships and I don't even want to get pregnant from a guy just to get pregnant. I figured that I wasted another 3 1/2 years of my life, so it's time to accept that it's time for me to become a mother on my own, which I'm looking forward to. In fact, I'd like to have two kids. I am thinking about getting my life together until January to visit a clinic and get pregnant through artificial insemination. I was thinking about this when I was 35, but then i met my husband, so I figured I will be having a child within a family unit not knowing that he will say one thing before marriage, then another after he moved to the US. My question is whether I should use a sperm bank to get pregnant since I'm already on the road to infertility based on my age. The first chart is from a few days ago, but today I also asked a direct question which was "will I be pregnant in 2022 using a sperm bank?" Can you guys help me out with these charts and which one should I be using anyways?

Attachments

• Inkedastro_2gw_should_i_use_sperm_bank_to_get_pregnant_hr.77105.157702_LI.jpg
    Inkedastro_2gw_should_i_use_sperm_bank_to_get_pregnant_hr.77105.157702_LI.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Inkedastro_2gw_will_i_be_pregnant_in_2022_using_sperm_b_hr.26.113915_LI.jpg
    Inkedastro_2gw_will_i_be_pregnant_in_2022_using_sperm_b_hr.26.113915_LI.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 19

katydid

I am not an experienced enough Horary person to answer this question so hopefully someone will chime in.

You are Saturn, in it's own sign, in your 12th, in a T-square from the Moon and Uranus. [I know most horary's dont use Uranus but I often find it revealing.]

I guess we would look at Mercury, as Lord of the 5th, in asking about pregnancy.

Mercury is in Libra in the 8th, in an applying trine to Jupiter in your 1st.

My 1st instinct is that the trine to Jupiter is a positive thing. But I do worry about Venus being in a 'barren' sign , although the Moon in Scorpio is a FRUITFUL sign.

The north node in the 4th does signal that focusing on building a family is a beneficial step forward.

kai

I am not an experienced enough Horary person to answer this question so hopefully someone will chime in.

You are Saturn, in it's own sign, in your 12th, in a T-square from the Moon and Uranus. [I know most horary's dont use Uranus but I often find it revealing.]

I guess we would look at Mercury, as Lord of the 5th, in asking about pregnancy.

Mercury is in Libra in the 8th, in an applying trine to Jupiter in your 1st.

My 1st instinct is that the trine to Jupiter is a positive thing. But I do worry about Venus being in a 'barren' sign , although the Moon in Scorpio is a FRUITFUL sign.

The north node in the 4th does signal that focusing on building a family is a beneficial step forward.

Thanks so much! I'm currently looking into that option and will be pursuing that.