3rd house Jupiter's effect in my chart

turkish girl

Hi all,

Studying too much about my 6th stellium and my moon placement I ignored my Jupiter.Though maybe because I did not see it's effect or maybe it is the only water sign in my chart.

Getting positive about my chart I wanted to start with my jupiter.What do you think about it?And what luck it brought to me?In which life area it is making me lucky?And What can I do to get maximum level of that jupiter's effect?

Thank you

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 56

AppLeo

Jupiter in the 3rd house is really great for writing and speaking. Jupiter does pretty well in Scorpio. I think it gives you the ability to write and speak about the darker or overlooked things in life.

Given that Jupiter is the ruler of your 4th and 7th house, you could write profound things regarding your relationships, family life and home matters.

With the 6th house stellium, I wonder if you're a doctor, psychiatrist, or counselor? The ruler of your 3rd house (mars) is in your 6th house. Perhaps you suffer from an illness, and you could write about your experience with that illness.

turkish girl

Jupiter in the 3rd house is really great for writing and speaking. Jupiter does pretty well in Scorpio. I think it gives you the ability to write and speak about the darker or overlooked things in life.

Given that Jupiter is the ruler of your 4th and 7th house, you could write profound things regarding your relationships, family life and home matters.

With the 6th house stellium, I wonder if you're a doctor, psychiatrist, or counselor? The ruler of your 3rd house (mars) is in your 6th house. Perhaps you suffer from an illness, and you could write about your experience with that illness.

What do you mean by darker -overlooked things?

Just because of curiousity what is the point to write about my relationships family life? I do not like writing by the way.

Yes I am a medical doctor.

AppLeo

What do you mean by darker -overlooked things?

Just because of curiousity what is the point to write about my relationships family life? I do not like writing by the way.

Are you really a doctor? Wow.
You don't have to like writing or speaking. I'm just saying that Jupiter in the 3rd is good for that. If you write about your experiences as a doctor it could be beneficial for you.

turkish girl

You don't have to like writing or speaking. I'm just saying that Jupiter in the 3rd is good for that. If you write about your experiences as a doctor it could be beneficial for you.

Thank you for replying,

Okay I understand.But I hopefully believe it May have a bigger meaning in my chart than speaking and writing skills

I was asking like more profound things.

AppLeo

Thank you for replying,

Okay I understand.But I hopefully believe it May have a bigger meaning in my chart than speaking and writing skills

I was asking like more profound things.

Well, considering that you have a stellium in Aquarius in the 6th house, that represents the doctor aspect of your life.

Jupiter in the 3rd house creates luck when it comes to writing, speaking, and teaching as I said. It gives you strong and optimistic mind. Jupiter is making a square to your Sun and Venus in the 6th house. If anything, your luck is something you should be wary of. It suggests an overconfident or lazy approach to your work as a doctor. That you can coast by on your responsibilities instead of taking them seriously. Jupiter in Scorpio means that you can get away with this stuff because you hide information and manipulate things to your advantage. You're really good at pulling strings, you're sociable and pleasant to be around but I advise against this. Jupiter isn't making any positive aspects to anything else in your chart. Jupiter should be used sparingly. Your Jupiter probably gave you a leg up when studying to become a doctor because it points to an intelligent mind, or it made it easy for you to become a doctor because people like you. This is your luck.

To solve this issue, you might enjoy being a teacher of medicine, or finding creative or artistic ways to practice medicine instead of purely being a doctor. That's your luck of Jupiter.

Last edited:

turkish girl

Well, considering that you have a stellium in Aquarius in the 6th house, that represents the doctor aspect of your life.

Jupiter in the 3rd house creates luck when it comes to writing, speaking, and teaching as I said. It gives you strong and optimistic mind. Jupiter is making a square to your Sun and Venus in the 6th house. If anything, your luck is something you should be wary of. It suggests an overconfident or lazy approach to your work as a doctor. That you can coast by on your responsibilities instead of taking them seriously. Jupiter in Scorpio means that you can get away with this stuff because you hide information and manipulate things to your advantage. You're really good at pulling strings, you're sociable and pleasant to be around but I advise against this. Jupiter isn't making any positive aspects to anything else in your chart. Jupiter should be used sparingly. Your Jupiter probably gave you a leg up when studying to become a doctor because it points to an intelligent mind, or it made it easy for you to become a doctor because people like you. This is your luck.

To solve this issue, you might enjoy being a teacher of medicine, or finding creative or artistic ways to practice medicine instead of purely being a doctor. That's your luck of Jupiter.

Thank you for your long reply Appleo

Harmelia

Hi all,

Studying too much about my 6th stellium and my moon placement I ignored my Jupiter.Though maybe because I did not see it's effect or maybe it is the only water sign in my chart.

Getting positive about my chart I wanted to start with my jupiter.What do you think about it?And what luck it brought to me?In which life area it is making me lucky?And What can I do to get maximum level of that jupiter's effect?

Thank you

Yes, actually, when we look at one thing in a chart by itself - even a stellium, we never have the full interpretation - because other things in the chart change it. But what a mighty bundle of planets you have in Capricorn and Aquarius! My goodness! It makes reading a chart much harder when planets are all bunched together - and it makes the other planets not bunched even more important. So, Leo Moon, Pluto and Jupiter in Scorpio, and Chiron in Virgo - all have my attention.

You past life South Node is in Gemini in the 10th - North Node balance to it in Sag, 4th - with Pluto conjunct it. Right there, this tells me that you are here to evolve yourself at the deepest most private level - represented by the IC. Pluto in Scorpio says - you will evolve the way you do Scorpio and 4th house - it's close enough to the IC that I put it in the 4th. Many people with Scorpio close to the IC have boundary issues with family - in other words - they are too close - too enmeshed - or they are quite defined by the family - so that it hinders personal development.

Jupiter makes everything bigger - expands, exaggerates. It expands the sign and house it is in. Jupiter in Scorpio in the 3rd house CAN mean that you, your siblings or other people are too close or have poor boundaries as well. You are communicating or teaching others a lot. You may be taking too much responsibility for how your siblings or others feel or their welfare. You go deep with them and in your communication. Chiron near your ASC says something similar - because Virgo rising will want to help people,and Chiron says there's something wrong with how you do that. Sun, Venus, Mercury, Saturn in 6th also says you are to be of service - to help others - in your own special way. It's good and positive to be helpful to others - but when there's a problem with it - it is when we help at our own expense - when we can't say NO when it's good to say NO. The question is - where do you draw the line. Because you have a life too. Your planets in the 5th and 6th houses are about self-development - distinguishing yourself - becoming your own person - doing what's good for you.

Your Moon in Leo in the 12th - asks - what of your self-identity do you need to let go of - and what parts should you keep? Do you have a solid sense of self that is not entwined with other people? Do you see yourself as a separate and distinguished individual? Do you know who you are without relating to others and helping them? How much of your helping others is entwined with your need to feel good about yourself - or to fulfill the idea that this is what you're supposed to do.

Knowing who you are - as a separate individual - does make what you have to give more potent and special. Then you aren't helping out of guilt or feelings of duty or responsibility. You are truly giving of yourself then - not just giving out reflex or conditioning.

Aquarius is all about the need to be your own true, unique self - and the need here is to develop it.

Last edited:

turkish girl

Thanks Harmelia,

I have problems with my own family.Maybe at first because of lack of father we had to close to them.My mom being housewife she was dependant financially to them.But since 3-4 years I have distant relationships with them.And it feels so good.

Again regarding siblings and cousins.İt was true to sone extent my mom was forcing us to be with them.Now i even dont have phone calls with them.I was always aware that they harms me but as a teenage you dont have much freedom in family especialy in Turkey.

The only wrong comment i can say easily NO to eveeyone.I talk to everyone and i am chatty.But people always says you have your borders.Nobody can closer to you.

Maybe what you saying was true when i had no freedom in my own life.But now as a working young lady,I can beat all LoL.

Hey!What can you tell me about my husband?Since Jupiter rules 7th house?I am asking because i already know bad things,lets talk good LoL.

And what about Jüpiter and money?Or my Jupiter is not interested in money LoL??

JUPITERASC

Hi all,

Studying too much about my 6th stellium
and my moon placement I ignored my Jupiter.
...I wanted to start with my jupiter.
What luck it brought to me?
In which life area it is making me lucky?
And What can I do to get maximum level of that jupiter's effect?
Thank you

6th is associated with sickness and disease :smile:
you are a doctor so you are in contact with sick and diseased people
in order to be of assistance to them

6th House Main Rulerships: Illness and disease
All matters relating to the health industry and those who work in it
dentists, doctors, nurses.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html

natal SCORPIO JUPITER is linked with SCORPIO MARS in 6th WHOLE SIGN HOUSE

turkish girl

I have jupiter in my 3rd house.Not in 6th...

CapAquaPis

Now I'm getting worried about my own chart has a 3rd house Jupiter in virgo in conjunction with Mars, Saturn and esp Lilith within 1 degree of my traditional sign ruler Saturn (I'm an Aquarius sun/moon) square a 6th house Neptune sagittarius.

JUPITERASC

I have jupiter in my 3rd house.
Not in 6th...

natal SCORPIO Jupiter in 3rd House :smile:

MARS rules SCORPIO

turkish girl

MERCURY rules VIRGO
check location of natal MERCURY :smile:

Hey jupiter ASC

Okay I got your point.Everytime people guess that i am a medical doctor oe something and destined to be.

I am soooo boreeeeed.Dont I have anything in my life except medical arena and hospitals.I know there is stellium.But what about love, family,children and money??!!!

Does not my chart say anything about it.I am bored of my stellium.I need to hear something makes me excited and passionate.

I dont love my job.And everyone says i am destined to work in health industry.I dont like connecting people.I wanna rule my own work ,a building ,a business.

Sorry it sounds like i get angry to you.Definitely not but when i post my chart here everyone just mention that.And that does not make me happy.

So you think money will come only through health industry?

Heyy,what about inheritance? LoL maybe from an unknown uncle LoL.

turkish girl

Hey!

It just came out of blue.May i make medical videos on Instagram.As you mentioned on last paragraph??