3 girls cheated, is it fate?

sayanbt

I was born on 7th May 1993,at 6:05am, kharagpur, west Bengal.
I had an affair with girl who cheated on me, then I moved on. I came to a new affair and again I got cheated and it happened for the third time as well. Once in 2012, 2019 (September to November), and the last one in April 2021
Is it because of the Rahu Moon conjunction in 7th House?
The girls had their own explanations and tried to stay with me.. will this also happen after marriage?

mathur_dinesh

Mars owns the seventh house and it is in sambandh with Rahu which is debilitated in the house. Mars is also debilitated. Mars has gone to Libra in the navamsha chart. Libra is in the VI house in the birth chart. Therefore you will experience deceit and cheating in matters of relationship.
The three incidents you have mentioned have all happened in the major-period of Mercury. It has occupied Cancer navamsha where Mars is placed in the birth chart.

creativei

First and formost rahu in 7th irrespective of any good combinations in chart rahu in 7th gives defamation disgrace through females all your partners will have same story . horoscope is fixed whatever alignment you have will last til the life . if 4th lord is 8th means throughout the life you have issues with education mother land home etc . like wise if you that type of setting in 7th means its eternal . its all our karma may be in your previous birth you have cheated many and spoiled many girls life thats why you are destined like this . not only partners but also you made your mom cry in pre birth thats why you have moon and rahu in scorpio . moon debilitated . this combination is good for spirituality or any occult practice but not for material comforts or happiness . more you get into material much you suffer in the hands of women /wife . 7th lord mars is debiliated so no much happiness from spouse . though you get gains from her but lack harmony . chances of losing money by her . rahu is a cheater so rahu in 7th makes both of you going astray . so take care that . be careful with women even you avoid they voluntarily will come and give worries to you . its better you stay away from them . moon indicates mother women so moon rahu in scorpio all the female characters in your life will have secrets and dark side . they may be hiding that . moon indicates peace of mind good sleep good food if that is debiliated you experience problems in these areas . marriage happens in 2023 you settle in forgein land after marriage . as per moon sign 7th lord venus is aspected by rahu so watch out your spouse activities . esp in ketu venus dasas ..

sayanbt

I thank you very much for such an elaborate explanation. I could have managed on of the girls details, which is as follows:
24th August, 1992. Kota (Rajasthan). 11:15am.
Which whom I suspect to be cheated between September 2019 to November 2019. I couldn't find any such combinations of cheating in her chart. Can you please explain?
She is having Moon Ketu in 9th house of Gemini.

First and formost rahu in 7th irrespective of any good combinations in chart rahu in 7th gives defamation disgrace through females all your partners will have same story . horoscope is fixed whatever alignment you have will last til the life . if 4th lord is 8th means throughout the life you have issues with education mother land home etc . like wise if you that type of setting in 7th means its eternal . its all our karma may be in your previous birth you have cheated many and spoiled many girls life thats why you are destined like this . not only partners but also you made your mom cry in pre birth thats why you have moon and rahu in scorpio . moon debilitated . this combination is good for spirituality or any occult practice but not for material comforts or happiness . more you get into material much you suffer in the hands of women /wife . 7th lord mars is debiliated so no much happiness from spouse . though you get gains from her but lack harmony . chances of losing money by her . rahu is a cheater so rahu in 7th makes both of you going astray . so take care that . be careful with women even you avoid they voluntarily will come and give worries to you . its better you stay away from them . moon indicates mother women so moon rahu in scorpio all the female characters in your life will have secrets and dark side . they may be hiding that . moon indicates peace of mind good sleep good food if that is debiliated you experience problems in these areas . marriage happens in 2023 you settle in forgein land after marriage . as per moon sign 7th lord venus is aspected by rahu so watch out your spouse activities . esp in ketu venus dasas ..

creativei

Oh ic no need of that we just talking about you only , there are many combinations for cheating but most of all is venus mars venus rahu venus sat combinations , even slight connection leads adventurous . 4th is Chasity in women chart if 4th house and lord afflicted then she no matter how high the family is she has base qualities . so check 4th house and above combinations in any girl you came across esp those dasa operating . 7th house falling in malefic itself bad .

ok past is past leave that concentrate on future . whatever blemish we can ward off that by devotional service . you have to please mars do offerings for lord muruga chant mars gayantri mantra daily . read kantha sasti kavasa its powerful . think good do good if thoughts and action are pure then everything is pure . you have chances of love marriage attract different culture long distant relationship . lets see rest later at the time of alliance process pm me at that time .. .