https://astrostyle.com/astrology-planets-uranus/

Uranus governs:

• Science and invention
  • The future
  • Liberation, rebellion
  • Eccentricity
  • Electricity
  • Life force energy
Doesn't this all sound familiar? Right now, it truly is a strange world. No?

When I think of Uranus energy, I usually think first of separateness as opposed to togetherness. In personal natal charts, when someone is estranged from another, Uranus usually plays a role or trigger.

The past 4 years, we saw the United States try to separate itself from the rest of the globe, claiming somehow we were "better than"... I don't see this as an Aquarian trait, so perhaps Pisces/AQ cusp is more accurate?

A bit of both....On the cusp can take eons and generations to fully move on.

Ages which complement the opposing sign:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age
Something to consider: :pouty:

For instance, the Age of Pisces is complemented by its opposite astrological sign of Virgo (the Virgin); so a few refer to the Piscean age as the 'Age of Pisces-Virgo'.[25] Adopting this approach, the Age of Aquarius would become the Age of Aquarius-Leo. In his writings Ray Grasse also espouses the link between each sign of the zodiac and its opposite sign.[26]

david starling

When I think of Uranus energy, I usually think first of separateness as opposed to togetherness. In personal natal charts, when someone is estranged from another, Uranus usually plays a role or trigger.

The past 4 years, we saw the United States try to separate itself from the rest of the globe, claiming somehow we were "better than"... I don't see this as an Aquarian trait, so perhaps Pisces/AQ cusp is more accurate?

The Western tropical astrologers have been abusing the sidereal Zodiac by co-opting its Ages, for over a century. They were bound to come up with some wrong conclusions.

I know that sounds harsh, but it's the only way I can see to describe it--serial abuse of a perfectly respectable version of astrology, with its own Sign placements, used for drawing Charts and making predictions.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

I agree with the Aquarian separation, they can be distant. Much like the results that are achieving with Covid.

With 1 degree being 72 degrees, it does most be slowly. If Burgoyne’s theory is correct, that would put us at 2 degrees into Aquarius. We are definitely estranged from each other, on a worldwide basis. I am headed to your link now, but, coffee needs to be brewed first.

david starling

I agree with the Aquarian separation, they can be distant. Much like the results that are achieving with Covid.

With 1 degree being 72 degrees, it does most be slowly. If Burgoyne’s theory is correct, that would put us at 2 degrees into Aquarius. We are definitely estranged from each other, on a worldwide basis. I am headed to your link now, but, coffee needs to be brewed first.

Burgoyne was a tropicalist. 1 degree per 72 years is sidereal, so I discount his conclusions regarding the timing of the sidereal Aquarian Age. Ever wonder why there are so many different start-years guesstimated by so many otherwise excellent tropical astrologers? They weren't using an established sidereal Zodiac, they were making up their own, for Ages-only.

He had some heavy psychic abilities going for him, which I logically attribute to the approach of the tropical Aquarian Age. With two versions of the same Age-to-come, confusion has reigned supreme.

Opal, did you see what he said about the mysterious planet they were searching for, outside the orbit of Neptune? :eek:

Last edited:

david starling

It isn't just tropicalists disrespecting siderealism. There are siderealists who completely discount the tropical Zodiac.

I've noticed that most astrologers here prefer tropical, but still respect sidereal, especially Vedic.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Burgoyne was a tropicalist. 1 degree per 72 years is sidereal, so I discount his conclusions regarding the timing of the sidereal Aquarian Age. Ever wonder why there are so many different start-years guesstimated by so many otherwise excellent tropical astrologers? They weren't using an established sidereal Zodiac, they were making up their own, for Ages-only.

He had some heavy psychic abilities going for him, which I logically attribute to the approach of the tropical Aquarian Age. With two versions of the same Age-to-come, confusion has reigned supreme.

Opal, did you see what he said about the mysterious planet they were searching for, outside the orbit of Neptune? :eek:

Actually, I am very unimpressed with our society because we are not able to definitively agree on when the sidereal zodiac, or the tropical zodiac ages begin, or end. If we were capable of building the wonders of the world as they did in the past, or keep time, I would think more of our “advanced” society.

I know he used the tropical zodiac, except for the ages.

I remember something about another planet, but I would have to refresh my reading on it.

Funny that Aquarius is an air sign depicting water. Very often misjudged as a water sign. Rather, odd in itself.

david starling

Most people believe it hasn’t begun yet. Not many agree on a start date. The span of time is enormous. Sad really.

I was under the impression that most tropicalists think that the Internet and high tech inventions are due to the sidereal Age of Aquarius having already begun. Glad that's not the case!

Opal

Premium Member
I was under the impression that most tropicalists think that the Internet and high tech inventions are due to the sidereal Age of Aquarius having already begun. Glad that's not the case!

Most book writings, have it ranging from 50 to 400 years from now. That’s one big span. Guess that’s why I started thinking on it. How can an advanced society, not understand the numbers of precession’s use, or start and end date? Most writings I found were on sidereal, hence my interest in the ages is sidereally, motivated.

I do see things on the web sometimes, but you can find anything you want to believe on there. My favourite web guy right now was introduced to me by JupiterAsc, (thank you) Praveen Mohan, and even with him, I don’t agree with all of his findings, but, I am impressed by most of his videos, it is interesting to watch his beliefs change, as he learns more.

Why does it concern you that I and a minority of others believe the sidereal age of Aquarius has begun? Praveen in one of his videos points out that censorship of thoughts have done more damage than good, even if an idea is wrong, it should be able to be voiced, it is in the learning and the journey, suppressing knowledge of either side diminishes society.

Much like Covid now, maskers try to ridicule or destroy anyone that tries to voice an alternative opinion. Ancient Indian culture welcomed the debate of all to encourage freedom of thought. Impressive, I regret not knowing more about Vedic astrology, maybe when I retire!

AppLeo

And Transgender, and hermaphrodite, and with sex changes, and electricity, and the different and irregular.

It amazes me the amount of things going on in our world, that point to the Age of Aquarius, and yet we debate that we are still in Pisces.

I feel we are in Aquarius, but whoa, whoa, whoa feelings account for .....(fill in the blank ______)

Most people believe it hasn’t begun yet. Not many agree on a start date. The span of time is enormous. Sad really.

We're definitely in the Age of Aquarius, as far as I'm concerned.
There may not be an obvious boundary, but Aquarius is certainly bleeding into our reality
The discovery of Uranus seems to be a good checkpoint if you ask me

When technology advances and when the virtual takes over, we will be questioning more things than our gender. When gender becomes merely a cosmetic, and people move from dying their hair to dying their skin color.. when robots begin to look and sound like humans... and we spend more time acting through our avatars online, than in the real world... the very fabric of reality will be questioned.

Aquarius is the collective sign, and I think our minds will begin to "plug" into one another like a matrix. My mind is your mind. My thoughts are your thoughts. My vision is your vision.

Universal love *says in robot voice*

Notice the name of the Sign: "Aqua" suggests fluidity.

Fishies realizing they're in an aquarium. Only to climb out of it in the Age of Capricorn. And to explore greater boxes in the Age of Sagittarius.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
We're definitely in the Age of Aquarius, as far as I'm concerned.
There may not be an obvious boundary, but Aquarius is certainly bleeding into our reality
The discovery of Uranus seems to be a good checkpoint if you ask me

When technology advances and when the virtual takes over, we will be questioning more things than our gender. When gender becomes merely a cosmetic, and people move from dying their hair to dying their skin color.. when robots begin to look and sound like humans... and we spend more time acting through our avatars online, than in the real world... the very fabric of reality will be questioned.

Aquarius is the collective sign, and I think our minds will begin to "plug" into one another like a matrix. My mind is your mind. My thoughts are your thoughts. My vision is your vision.

Universal love *says in robot voice*

Fishies realizing they're in an aquarium. Only to climb out of it in the Age of Capricorn. And to explore greater boxes in the Age of Sagittarius.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOVfiBNPyQ

This is from 1975. Very little known, cult culture album. Flash Fearless versus the Zorg Women. “Trapped”

Very Aquarius theme.

I don’t know why people don’t see it Appleo. To me it is very visible.
Maybe Neptune in Pisces. One last hurrah, of rose coloured glasses.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

We're in a Jupiter in Aquarius year...there are differences when Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are in different signs...Jupiter conjunct Saturn in 2020-22.

Attachments

• unknown (8).png
    unknown (8).png
    124.7 KB · Views: 26

david starling

The reason at least SOME of us don’t see it is that the world of commercialized avatars AppLeo describes sounds empty and hellish. It’s why David’s hypothesis that we’re actually in an age of Capricorn is reassuring.
The world in which kids pick out plastics procedures along with their pencils and backpacks each fall sounds inevitable, and will probably grow in the short term, but can’t last.

It's a corporate effort, if one follows the money: The medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry are profiting. Doesn't look Aquarian to me.

Opal

Premium Member
The reason at least SOME of us don’t see it is that the world of commercialized avatars AppLeo describes sounds empty and hellish. It’s why David’s hypothesis that we’re actually in an age of Capricorn is reassuring.
The world in which kids pick out plastics procedures along with their pencils and backpacks each fall sounds inevitable, and will probably grow in the short term, but can’t last.

Change is happening, regardless. It has already, and it will continue. Cannabis is legal. We are having supply shortages, in all the construction industries. Between shipping issues and Covid shutting down suppliers factories, for a couple weeks, because someone there got "Covid". Prices are skyrocketing for food.

No matter what Age you are in, there will be money be made. Industry will continue, the big money people, are still making big bucks.

The new children, will look back fondly at their raising, and condemn the horrors of the new, as they in turn age.

For me the introduction of electricity, to the mainstream world, computers, space travel, robotics, are not of Capricorn other than planets will pass through it. Pluto is still there, retrograde.

I have noticed that they are trying to house the homeless. Trying to get them off the street. Pay them to stay where they are housed. Sounds more Aquarian.

I don't see it as a negative, just a different, now, as our countries become less desirable to move to, as the free enterprise is shut down, and the monopolies emerge, it may be more advantageous for people to stay in the place that they were born, without the draw of capitalistic earnings of the free world.

I am sorry, that it seems so negative to you. I think of the 3rd world nations, where it is getting better, putting them on an equal playing field, so that all of their population, doesn't dream of moving to a first world nation, to get rich.

I think it was Truman who said a chicken in every pot.....but, i don't know my American history very well, i am Canadian.

Opal

Premium Member
It's a corporate effort, if one follows the money: The medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry are profiting. Doesn't look Aquarian to me.

Pharmaceuticals would be Neptune in Pisces, ruled by the 12th. The same people are making money, in pharms and industry. Pluto in Capricorn. Ruler of the 10th house.

david starling

Pharmaceuticals would be Neptune in Pisces, ruled by the 12th. The same people are making money, in pharms and industry. Pluto in Capricorn. Ruler of the 10th house.

Making money isn't Piscean. Surgery especially isn't either. Pisces is natural flow, not pharmaceutical intervention.

By the same token, the biological, human electromagnetic field is Aquarian.

Disrupting it with advanced technology that employs electromagnetic radiation is NOT Aquarian.

Opal

Premium Member
Making money isn't Piscean. Surgery especially isn't either. Pisces is natural flow, not pharmaceutical intervention.

By the same token, the biological, human electromagnetic field is Aquarian.

Disrupting it with advanced technology that employs electromagnetic radiation is NOT Aquarian.

You don't see pharmaceuticals as Neptune, 12th house and Pisces?

You were talking about mind wave, being aquarian, we are setting up satellites, to use worldwide, being able to tap into your backyard, and maybe further, into the recesses of your mind, as they see what i am typing right now, and soon enough they may have the ability to censor it before i hit send. Do you see that as Capricorn?

Aquarius, while it cares for the "all" it doesn't care about the "one".