When will i get pregnant successfully?

Arty

DOB 08th of December 1990 at 20.40 Pamplemousses,
No child yet but have had 3losses/miscarriages
when will I become mother of my baby?
What are the remedies?

creativei

5th lord is weak from lagna and moon sign . also putra karaga jupiter is retro is joined with ketu . also 5th lord dasa is gone in beginning itself . and coming dasa has no contact with 5th lord , only after crossing two malefic dasa its possible at that time age too moves on , so you have to think practically . rahu influencing 5th lord gives abortions . your moon dasa ended last year . being in 5th lord star it should have given child since he lord of 2nd and 12th per moon sign he too helpless . i say chances are less/no i dont wish to give to you fake hope . im saying as it is , so that you can start doing alternative way , just go for adoption . because coming dasas are not favorable .

Another thing if an planet is retro and exalted at same time then we have to take it as debilitated neecha . so on that note jupiter will acts as debilitated . sorry . go for adoption . that's the best choice ,dont delay . combination of 5th & 8th & 6th lord gives adoption . your next dasa is mars who is 6th aspecting 5th & 8th lord gives adoption . mostly you adopt daughter .

Last hope of getting child in female chart is moon must be with Jupiter or aspected by jupiter . this indicates fertility in women's chart ..

if you try to change the fate then things even worst ...

this mars dasa wont give child since he is 6th lord and also retro . next rahu dasa who is in 8th house is also bad . also he is in 3rd lord sun star , sun is bitter enemy to him . rahu change of place , occupation adoption , all forgein related things . but 8th house rahu gives mental worries , accidents and conflicts in married life . but adoption is sure .. .

Last edited:

Arty

5th lord is weak from lagna and moon sign . also putra karaga jupiter is retro is joined with ketu . also 5th lord dasa is gone in beginning itself . and coming dasa has no contact with 5th lord , only after crossing two malefic dasa its possible at that time age too moves on , so you have to think practically . rahu influencing 5th lord gives abortions . your moon dasa ended last year . being in 5th lord star it should have given child since he lord of 2nd and 12th per moon sign he too helpless . i say chances are less/no i dont wish to give to you fake hope . im saying as it is , so that you can start doing alternative way , just go for adoption . because coming dasas are not favorable .

Another thing if an planet is retro and exalted at same time then we have to take it as debilitated neecha . so on that note jupiter will acts as debilitated . sorry . go for adoption . that's the best choice ,dont delay . combination of 5th & 8th & 6th lord gives adoption . your next dasa is mars who is 6th aspecting 5th & 8th lord gives adoption . mostly you adopt daughter .

Last hope of getting child in female chart is moon must be with Jupiter or aspected by jupiter . this indicates fertility in women's chart ..

if you try to change the fate then things even worst ...

this mars dasa wont give child since he is 6th lord and also retro . next rahu dasa who is in 8th house is also bad . also he is in 3rd lord sun star , sun is bitter enemy to him . rahu change of place , occupation adoption , all forgein related things . but 8th house rahu gives mental worries , accidents and conflicts in married life . but adoption is sure .. .

Thanks for the reply
So according to the positions of the planets for this year natural childbirth will not be possible

If I try next year via Invitro? Test tube baby? What are the chances for success?

creativei

Thanks for the reply
So according to the positions of the planets for this year natural childbirth will not be possible

If I try next year via Invitro? Test tube baby? What are the chances for success?

Not this year but this whole mars dasa .

I think you didn't understand my words its ok . i didnt wanna make you down , yeah u can continue whatever possible medically , along with that offer prayers to god . god alone can change fate .

As per your chart chances are less , only money n time get wasted ...

Arty

Not this year but this whole mars dasa .

I think you didn't understand my words its ok . i didnt wanna make you down , yeah u can continue whatever possible medically , along with that offer prayers to god . god alone can change fate .

As per your chart chances are less , only money n time get wasted ...

Yes that's wat am doing... Prayers and trying medical ways to get a baby

My only prayer is to have all obstacles removed and have my own healthy baby

Is there any special prayer or mantra to keep on this faith going?

astrologymagic

You may expect some support for childbirth between Apr-2022 and Jun-2022. It is not going to be easy though.

However, both the husband-wife’s horoscopes when seen together will give a better reading for matter related to childbirth.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

creativei

Saw your husband chart both 5th house and 5th lord afflicted . jupiter in 8th . is not good . 5th lord sat is retro and 5th house is aspected by mars who is 8th n 3rd . indicates loss of children's . also fifth from jupiter is also afflicted much . d7 chart which specifically tells about children's also not good . sorry to make you sad . i feel sad than you . i know how much you feel . hate myself for saying these negative things , which i generally dont . only to make you aware . his 5th lord is also sitting in malefic rasi . 5th lord or jupiter in scorpio indicates putra dosha . scorpio is evil sign in zodiac . any house lord there suffers much .. .

he gonna start mercury dasa next yr 10th lord with 9th lord and 11th lord in `10th house which is exceedingly good for prof success and wealth . he get reputation name earn much , will be influential in society . for all thaT god has taken happiness from kids . its your karma . also his mercury dasa will give troubles in marriage . changes in residence , ill health or loss of mother , changes in nature too . he may develop animosity towards you . for not giving child happiness. that leads to quarrels and hate . watch out his female friends circles , chances of entering third person in your place his current dasa is like that . or even a widow women too influence him .

offer lots and lots of prayers to god visit many temples and do many charity works only good deeds will change your fate .

Last edited:

Arty

Saw your husband chart both 5th house and 5th lord afflicted . jupiter in 8th . is not good . 5th lord sat is retro and 5th house is aspected by mars who is 8th n 3rd . indicates loss of children's . also fifth from jupiter is also afflicted much . d7 chart which specifically tells about children's also not good . sorry to make you sad . i feel sad than you . i know how much you feel . hate myself for saying these negative things , which i generally dont . only to make you aware . his 5th lord is also sitting in malefic rasi . 5th lord or jupiter in scorpio indicates putra dosha . scorpio is evil sign in zodiac . any house lord there suffers much .. .

he gonna start mercury dasa next yr 10th lord with 9th lord and 11th lord in `10th house which is exceedingly good for prof success and wealth . he get reputation name earn much , will be influential in society . for all thaT god has taken happiness from kids . its your karma . also his mercury dasa will give troubles in marriage . changes in residence , ill health or loss of mother , changes in nature too . he may develop animosity towards you . for not giving child happiness. that leads to quarrels and hate . watch out his female friends circles , chances of entering third person in your place his current dasa is like that . or even a widow women too influence him .

offer lots and lots of prayers to god visit many temples and do many charity works only good deeds will change your fate .
All you have said abt 3rd person I came across this last year... Which has been solved

Just praying to pitra n God to help him walk on the right path

If i do prayers for having baby he doesn't like it bcoz we have lost 3..as if he lost interest in God for this

I pray to Lord Shiva, devi shakti and Shri Krishna everyday asking them to remove all hurdles and help me complete my family with a baby...

creativei

All you have said abt 3rd person I came across this last year... Which has been solved

Just praying to pitra n God to help him walk on the right path

If i do prayers for having baby he doesn't like it bcoz we have lost 3..as if he lost interest in God for this

I pray to Lord Shiva, devi shakti and Shri Krishna everyday asking them to remove all hurdles and help me complete my family with a baby...

There is a place called kanjaoor in tamilnadu there temple dedicated to lord sukra go there with your husband do high level of prayers and offers donate sweets to poor kids ,help a girl who is in marriage process who cant afford money donate silver vessels and lit a ghee deepa to lord sukra or goddess lakshmi numbers equal to your age i.e if ur 30 means lit 30ghee deepas . read lord krishna past time stories , if possible visit once tirupathi and offer kalyana urchava seva it will give progeny quickly .

if possible do santhana gopala homa in home . its also highly effective ...

mathur_dinesh

The individual has Gemini ascendant and Libra in the fifth house of children. The house has no adverse influence.
The owner of the house is Venus. It is placed in an inimical sign and is in conjunction with Saturn and Mercury. The latter is the owner of the ascendant. The conjunction between Venus and Mercury is not good as Mercury owns the twelfth house from the fifth. Since Saturn is the planet of denial and it has joined Venus and Mercury this is a very powerful combination for denial of children. Unfortunately Venus is also a planet of destruction of children in this chart.
Jupiter being the karaka for children is exalted but it is retrograde and is joined by Ketu. Jupiter loses strength.
The house of children is blemishless. Therefore the individual will conceive. The owner of the house is in a bad state. Therefore the conceptions may not have the opportunity to mature into surviving children.
The major-period of Mars operates till February/2027. Mars is in sambandh with Venus. Therefore there will be more conceptions but as Mars is in a bad house from Libra these conceptions may not end up as children.
After the Mars major-period the individual will be 36 years old and will be running into her 37th year. Rahu is in Aquarius navamsha and is opposite Jupiter in the birth chart. Therefore the individual may succeed in getting a surviving child between 2027 and 2029.

astrologymagic

Of all the difficulties, the silver lining is that both you as well as your husband are currently under Jupiter bhukti. With a lot of caution, care and divine support, May-2022 and Jun-2022 can give you childbirth but its definitely not going to be easy.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

hello,

I have seen your horoscope.
from 28th may 2021 to 4 may 2022 you should try for a baby and you will get. and please start beej mantra of jupiter from 27th may2021 .
dont try for a baby before this period that will be a problem.
I am sure you will be mother in that period and get a baby. this is the only period in your horoscope which is that much positive.

jupiter beej mantra should be 108 times a day in morning, (108 times means 108 mantras) for 21 days.

if you are wearing any gemstone remove that immediately.

take care.

Arty

hello,

I have seen your horoscope.
from 28th may 2021 to 4 may 2022 you should try for a baby and you will get. and please start beej mantra of jupiter from 27th may2021 .
dont try for a baby before this period that will be a problem.
I am sure you will be mother in that period and get a baby. this is the only period in your horoscope which is that much positive.

jupiter beej mantra should be 108 times a day in morning, (108 times means 108 mantras) for 21 days.

if you are wearing any gemstone remove that immediately.

take care.

Thank you very much for the reply

Arty

The individual has Gemini ascendant and Libra in the fifth house of children. The house has no adverse influence.
The owner of the house is Venus. It is placed in an inimical sign and is in conjunction with Saturn and Mercury. The latter is the owner of the ascendant. The conjunction between Venus and Mercury is not good as Mercury owns the twelfth house from the fifth. Since Saturn is the planet of denial and it has joined Venus and Mercury this is a very powerful combination for denial of children. Unfortunately Venus is also a planet of destruction of children in this chart.
Jupiter being the karaka for children is exalted but it is retrograde and is joined by Ketu. Jupiter loses strength.
The house of children is blemishless. Therefore the individual will conceive. The owner of the house is in a bad state. Therefore the conceptions may not have the opportunity to mature into surviving children.
The major-period of Mars operates till February/2027. Mars is in sambandh with Venus. Therefore there will be more conceptions but as Mars is in a bad house from Libra these conceptions may not end up as children.
After the Mars major-period the individual will be 36 years old and will be running into her 37th year. Rahu is in Aquarius navamsha and is opposite Jupiter in the birth chart. Therefore the individual may succeed in getting a surviving child between 2027 and 2029.
Thabk you Sir for the reply

creativei

Mahadasa of 9th lord is also entitled to give children's but its your fate that too afflicted . rahu is sat house who is 8th and 9th lord , even if we take 9th lord is 7th which is very good , that sat is aspected by 6th lord mars . if jupiter didn't gone retro i would have said its sure . but he too helpless , only god can change this fate . it denotes brahmin curse and women curse in previous birth . both jupiter and venus are brahmins and venus is female .high level of penance and charities should be done .

Parihara should be done for respected lordship , sages say that only , then only it reaches those planets and they bless you . for you venus is 5th lord so lots of lots venus prayers , generally venus indicates sweets ,sugar , silver vessels . if you donate those you see changes .

venus is goddess lakshmi so please mahalakshmi by prayers and mantras you can get many in youtube .

most effective one is Navagragha gayatri mantra if possible chant all 9 planets gayantra 1008 times in single sit or chant sukra gayatri 1008 times , its highly effective and important . its also available on online .

me too pray to god for you to get quick progeny . all the best .