Maraka Antardasha about to start. I’m scared. Will I Suffer more ?

Calleluna

Birth details

Sept 8 1991
8:15pm
Brooklyn (kings) New York

The last two years of my Rahu-Saturn period have been the worst of my entire life. I have been severely depressed. Single with no relationship. Suffered losses in my career. And teeth and knee problems.

I am about to enter Rahu Mercury period. Mercury is apparently my maraka. So this is supposed to be an even worse period for me apparently. Mercury is the lord of my seventh in my Rasi and d9 chart. How could I possibly get married during a bad period of my life ? Ive been single for so long I can’t even see myself meeting someone and getting into a relationship.

I am absolutely terrified of this new period starting. I have been depressed but my life has been stable. Stable job. Stable family. All my suffering has been mental. I’m scared I will truly suffer physically and financially and things will fall apart in my life because of the Mercury period starting.

Can anyone please tell me what to expect. I appreciate any answers I get.

mathur_dinesh

Saturn in your chart is very badly connected with Venus. This gave adverse results in its sub-period in the major-period of Rahu. Mercury is not so bad. It is unlikely to give very good results either, but the adverse results will be milder. Relationship, business and health need attention in this period. You may also succeed in your endeavours, and if you are in a job professionally you may be happier.

Virinchi

4 planets in 6th H which oppose marriage and any new relation.
However rahu dasa will give a strong oppurtunity for marriage at some point of time and that should be rahu-venus (2025-27) and rahu-sun (2028).

rahu-merc will make you sit at home. not threatening but nothing encouraging either.

there will be atleast one broken relation in future.
most of the lifetime will be spent single.

Calleluna

Saturn in your chart is very badly connected with Venus. This gave adverse results in its sub-period in the major-period of Rahu. Mercury is not so bad. It is unlikely to give very good results either, but the adverse results will be milder. Relationship, business and health need attention in this period. You may also succeed in your endeavours, and if you are in a job professionally you may be happier.

Thank you. I was told I would fight a lot with my partner/spouse in this period. But I don’t have one so is the chances I would get into a relationship higher during this period ? Even if it is a bad one ?

Someone else replied below said that I would remain single for most of my life but i have only been single during Rahu Saturn. I have had several long term (5yr plus) relationships. No man has ever left me, I have always left them. And I receive a lot of offers from men. Since my last break up, I just have not yet meet a man I’m mutually interested in or when I have it hasn’t gone to relationship level

Last edited:

Calleluna

4 planets in 6th H which oppose marriage and any new relation.
However rahu dasa will give a strong oppurtunity for marriage at some point of time and that should be rahu-venus (2025-27) and rahu-sun (2028).

rahu-merc will make you sit at home. not threatening but nothing encouraging either.

there will be atleast one broken relation in future.
most of the lifetime will be spent single.

Sorry to doubt you but I have had several long term (5yr plus relationships) so I haven’t spent most of my lifetime single. It’s quite the opposite. No man has ever left me. I’ve only left them. I’ve only been single during Rahu Saturn since I started dating. I also get a lot of offers from men since I take a lot of pride in my looks and exercise and go to the gym a lot. I just haven’t met one in the past two years where there is mutual interest.

Ive gotten several paid consultations from both Vedic and western astrologers and no one has ever told me anything like this. But thank you anyways.

creativei

Generally dual sign lagna wil have problems in married life not stable marriage thats a blemish for dual sign . other than than profession , health , money are good . later in your life you into spiritual person and have interest in charity too .

for meena lagna moon is no.1 yogakara he is in 6th afflicted . afflicted by rahu this give mental conflicts and problems with mother , 4th house is house of happiness and ketu is no.1 enemy to sit there , it snatches domestic happiness and takes you far away from home land , there is no bond btw you and your mother either she is absent or emotionally disconnected .

lord of finance is well placed but thing is you get money from spouse ur earnings are less . possible of eye trouble too . 5th lord is with 1st and 10th and 7th good for profession but not for love issues . u even had a bitter experience in love . you value partnership and get into that quickly and that gives quarrels and conflicts . but you get gains from your husband . but husband nature shocks you .

currently you are in rahu dasa which is in venus star who is 8th lord and he is retro . saturn venus has mutual aspects . indicates loss of money , enemity with friends , humiliation in love , disputes in home and mother . profession llfe is not good . rahu aspecting 10th lord gives problems in job , frequent changes and defamation but there is no threat to life . but it gives suicidal tendencies . heavy loss from all sides . venus in cancer separation from mother .

rahu and jupiter are enemies . this rahu dasa you get 1st n 10th house power via 8th house things means problems in job , health , loss of honor , problems in livelihood . to some extent physical abuse too ..

after may things will change slowly and next year u can see changes in health and profession and finance .

your nakshatra itself falls in 6th lord constellation your entire life will have 6th house related things .

just manage to move on this rahu dasa which exists till 2031 .. next venus dasa will be good .

you are not lucky in terms of love but blessed in terms of marriage . even after marriage your romantic adventures continues ! ...

Calleluna

Generally dual sign lagna wil have problems in married life not stable marriage thats a blemish for dual sign . other than than profession , health , money are good . later in your life you into spiritual person and have interest in charity too .

for meena lagna moon is no.1 yogakara he is in 6th afflicted . afflicted by rahu this give mental conflicts and problems with mother , 4th house is house of happiness and ketu is no.1 enemy to sit there , it snatches domestic happiness and takes you far away from home land , there is no bond btw you and your mother either she is absent or emotionally disconnected .

lord of finance is well placed but thing is you get money from spouse ur earnings are less . possible of eye trouble too . 5th lord is with 1st and 10th and 7th good for profession but not for love issues . u even had a bitter experience in love . you value partnership and get into that quickly and that gives quarrels and conflicts . but you get gains from your husband . but husband nature shocks you .

currently you are in rahu dasa which is in venus star who is 8th lord and he is retro . saturn venus has mutual aspects . indicates loss of money , enemity with friends , humiliation in love , disputes in home and mother . profession llfe is not good . rahu aspecting 10th lord gives problems in job , frequent changes and defamation but there is no threat to life . but it gives suicidal tendencies . heavy loss from all sides . venus in cancer separation from mother .

rahu and jupiter are enemies . this rahu dasa you get 1st n 10th house power via 8th house things means problems in job , health , loss of honor , problems in livelihood . to some extent physical abuse too ..

after may things will change slowly and next year u can see changes in health and profession and finance .

your nakshatra itself falls in 6th lord constellation your entire life will have 6th house related things .

just manage to move on this rahu dasa which exists till 2031 .. next venus dasa will be good .

you are not lucky in terms of love but blessed in terms of marriage . even after marriage your romantic adventures continues ! ...

Thank you. All is correct that you said. Except I don’t live far from home. I live in the same apartment building as my mother actually. Just in a different apartment.

My next dasa is not Venus though. It is Jupiter. Will I not have marriage until Jupiter Dasa? By then I will be too old to have children, so should I assume that I will not have children in this life ?

Thank you for your thorough interpretation! I appreciate it so much !

creativei

Thank you. All is correct that you said. Except I don’t live far from home. I live in the same apartment building as my mother actually. Just in a different apartment.

My next dasa is not Venus though. It is Jupiter. Will I not have marriage until Jupiter Dasa? By then I will be too old to have children, so should I assume that I will not have children in this life ?

Thank you for your thorough interpretation! I appreciate it so much !

Ahaa im extremely sorry it happens when u answer on roll ..

yeah jupiter is nice being a lord of 1st and 1oth it gives u profession success . so far watever u suffered in rahu dasa it will compensating in jupiter single jupiter aspect is enough to bless u . you see good changes in profession health and finance . even u visit many forgein places and spiritual places globally . ur philosophical and spiritual views wil take top notch . u vanish u r enemies and climb up in ladder . but thing is u also get debts and some helath related issues . so take care that .

jupiter dasa gives gains from husband , husband prof wise excels , wealth , journeys both professional and spiritual . children's , health issues to mom . sudden transformation in health , mind longs for loneliness . good for spiritual attainments like hatha yoga or some deep tantrik practice . many journeys prof wise .

you are bit stubborn egoistic adamant against religious beliefs , act in ur way . this gives problems to people around u expect queenly treatment which is not possible in all places . so if u reduce u r expectations and adjust urself in any circumstances then life is good ,if u demand and adamant then loss only for u ..

Last edited:

Calleluna

Ahaa im extremely sorry it happens when u answer on roll ..

yeah jupiter is nice being a lord of 1st and 1oth it gives u profession success . so far watever u suffered in rahu dasa it will compensating in jupiter single jupiter aspect is enough to bless u . you see good changes in profession health and finance . even u visit many forgein places and spiritual places globally . ur philosophical and spiritual views wil take top notch . u vanish u r enemies and climb up in ladder . but thing is u also get debts and some helath related issues . so take care that .

jupiter dasa gives gains from husband , husband prof wise excels , wealth , journeys both professional and spiritual . children's , health issues to mom . sudden transformation in health , mind longs for loneliness . good for spiritual attainments like hatha yoga or some deep tantrik practice . many journeys prof wise .

you are bit stubborn egoistic adamant against religious beliefs , act in ur way . this gives problems to people around u expect queenly treatment which is not possible in all places . so if u reduce u r expectations and adjust urself in any circumstances then life is good ,if u demand and adamant then loss only for u ..

Thank you so much! I have definitely learned to reduce my expectations because of Rahu Saturn !

Virinchi

last line was about recent past and future.
being in relation and staying in relation are different.
looks are not permanent, which you'll understand by end of rahu