Saturn Mahadasha and natal chart

tobby

I am fairly new to Vedic astrology so I would appreciate some help here.

My Saturn Mahadasha is getting close and from what I've read its effects largely depend on how Saturn is placed in my natal chart. Could you please take a look and tell me how well he is placed? (I suppose not much... :unsure:)

Vedic astrology is so different that western astrology and I'm very confused. However, after some research on certain events in my life and the related Dasha periods it seems to be very powerful.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

Virinchi

After july 2023, you will be forced to change job or place or even both.
Working or living in an isolated place, more work but low income, few setbacks in family.
Challenging period would be 2030-33 when medical expenses will also addup to existing problems.

creativei

You are scorpio asc saturn in 1st . im scorpio asc saturn venus in 1st !! i have completed my saturn dasa in 2015 i know how it is .

irrespective of saturn lord ship and its state , saturn wont give happiness in his dasa , he is karma karaga makes you realize the reality of life , when i entered saturn dasa i was so hopeful and ambitious that lord of 3rd and 4th wil be nice but throughout saturn dasa saturn taught me life lesson in his own style . but it will be not same for all , based on combinations and aspects it will differ .

for you ,saturn 3 and 4th lord , you get these lord things plus 8th and 11th house matters .

change of home , vehicles , problems with siblings , accidents , health problems , sufferings to father , or insult from father . problems in partners and spouse related things , problems with friends , spiritual journeys . persuing some diploma even if you are graduate , you get some short diploma course sure . if you are waiting for marriage it happens now , else already married then spouse attitude and behavior shocks you . you even think of separation end of saturn dasa . death of father siblings takes place in this saturn dasa , even they indulge in quarrels with your father . over property disputes . careful in driving vehicles as 6th lord aspecting lagna , high chances of accidents and blood loss may occur . younger sibling trouble you . they act in aggressive manner . astrology may interest you , you read many astrological articles online . you purchase many gadgets , mainly pc's and mobiles . throughout this saturn dasa your life revolves around home ,. mother , vehicles , computers , learning new things online . you will also get gains from father friends . like offering mobiles and laptops for cheap rates . during this phase your courage and physical strength is tested lot. saturn makes you somewhat coward and emotionally weak person . all this im telling because saturn is malefic , so he gives problems there by makes you stronger in budha dasa . budha dasa will be over all nice for you ..