Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-09-2020, 02:54 PM
Banned

Re: Help reading Solar Return chart for 2019-2020

In predictive work, I don't rely on SR charts as much as solar arc directions, transits, and secondary progressions. Personally, I don't spend much time on my predictive charts about me. I check up on the trends, and I weigh the relative importance of one indication versus another which does not take much time. I know how enthralling it can be, but I've moved on.

Your posted SR is encouraging with Jupiter on the Ascendant trined by Mars. That suggests victory. It is very buoyant and bold.

But Neptune on IC is semisquare Uranus, so you feel ungrounded. You have significant Uranus/Neptune aspects in natal, so it is an ongoing theme for you.

I think the Eighth House stellium refers to metaphysics and the occult, and this is reinforced by the opposition from a Pluto/Saturn conjunction. Pluto/Saturn is often a reference to occult practices in charts. In fact, it is Pluto/Saturn/South_Node opposed a stellium. I approach a formation like that as if it is a configuration. It is calling attention to itself and delivering a highly specific message.

I often find in predictive work, that oppositions, along with their bothersome properties, often serve to describe a meeting, an introduction, to some person or idea. It need not be a full-fledged relationship, but it is a meeting of some consequence that leaves a significant impression.

Pluto/Saturn suggests an occultist or someone you judge to be an adept. The Node involvements suggests a teacher or manager vibration, perhaps a conservative person. Or it may mean conservative topics and views.

The stellium itself is light-hearted in many ways. Your creativity or your artistic pursuits would be accentuated.

The opposition to Venus is targeted. You may see a developing relationship that is fascinating, but it is tinged by the Saturn energy that puts on the brakes, limits the experience.

Or it could refer to a group of occultists. With Neptune trine Node, it could be a group involved in glamorous or spiritual matters. It might be a crisis point with the group that causes you to re-evaluate relationship.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
dd78 (10-07-2020)
Unread 09-10-2020, 09:52 AM

can you share what happened?
Unread 10-07-2020, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post
can you share what happened?
A lot.. I should get a medal of honor for this one

Several points I thought for sure I was gonna die. I was absolutely triggered to the surface with every trauma held belief. It's been incredibly heavy. I've lived 20 years in 1 year. Now I can say I'm a much more powerful person, but not without its battle scars
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
dd78 (10-07-2020)
Unread 10-07-2020, 10:28 AM

I assume you are not defeated
this is great news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Several points I thought for sure I was gonna die. I was absolutely triggered to the surface with every trauma held belief. It's been incredibly heavy.Now I can say I'm a much more powerful person, but not without its battle scars
Looks like 8th house signatures ;

do you see any 11th house themes as well?

Tags
chart, reading, return, solar