Will I marry her?

ElenaJ

The moon in this chart is void of course, it isn't going anywhere.
The rulers Jupiter and mercury have no aspect together.
It looks like a no, sorry.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am afraid this is a very clear no.

I do not use the outers in Horary, but given I know you, Ice, thru many PM's and threads here, I cannot help but notice how Jup (you in this chart) is conjoined with Pluto. You need to get away from this unhealthy obsession of wanting to lose your virginity/ marry... all these sort of desperately wanting a GF/ now wife issues. I have told you in the past to help you that this obsessive trait is unattractive to a woman, and the chart points that out very clearly also in that there is no 'love' connection between you two. Focus on other things in your life and when the time is right, things will work out for you on this front as well.

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

Is the love spell working on her?

I had a love spell casted, is it working?

Attachments

• Love Spell.jpg
    Love Spell.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 31

ElenaJ

Re: Is the love spell working on her?

Judging from the horary charts you might want to ask for a reimbursement of your money!

katydid

Re: Is the love spell working on her?

So I guess that's a no?

You are very young. Why the big hurry to get married?

And why would you want to marry someone you have not even dated yet?

Focus on your career and your work. Become a success and women will be breaking down your front door. :love:

tikana

You are very young. Why the big hurry to get married?

And why would you want to marry someone you have not even dated yet?

Focus on your career and your work. Become a success and women will be breaking down your front door. :love:
Dont scare him..swat team of females breaking his door down ..first thing he will ask. Hello, ladies. Which one of you wants to marry mr? Katydid told me women will be breaking down my door