mars in the 12th house-and beeing unemployed

Miyu

Hello everybody. I am new to this forum and I registered specifically because I wanted to tell you about my mars in the 12 house and the problems associated with it. So..lets start. I really dont want to post my natal chart on here...but I can tell you just how my planets are positined. I have my sun in virgo in the 12house...but is sextile a moon jupiter conjuction in the 10th. My mars is also in Virgo...but its not cojuct my sun its 10 degrees appart ascendant is also in virgo but i have mercury and venus in libra in the 1st-wich kinda saves me for beeing a creepy lonely wierdo(even tho I am one lol)

. So..mars is in virgo and its sextile pluto in the second.
Another important stuff thing I want say...is that I dont have ANY fire in my natal chat.Not any planet is positioned in a fire sign ...And that makes me eve more passive and...I simply ...have a natural disslike toward physicall activities like...any kinds. sports are my worst nightmare..

I am studying astrology for more than 5years now and I know what having planets in the 12 house means....I woud really just like to share my 12house story and connect with other people who experience similiar things and who can understand me. because....ehm..."normal" people really have a hard time understanding me.

I am 27years old..I have really a hard time in my life...doing something...anything with myself. I am trying to finish my arts dagree for over 5 years ...and In the meantime I was trying many many times to find a side job ....Im trying withot succes to make some spare money and get a car licence..because i really love traveling but im sick of waiting for buses and trains...but without succes..Because Im simply not capable of working a normal 8 hour job 6 days in a week. I never got fired...But I always fired myself..but literally simply running away or dissapearing from my workplace.

With my 12house I really enjoy my time of nothingness. I live in another city with roomates just so I dont have to listen to my mom complaining about how I never do anything in my life. So I can do nothing and be uninterrupted. jep.

I also really like silence and...sometimes..I just spend 5 hours in silence staring at the blank wall...I let my mind wander and I simply switch off.this also happenes when im in stressful situations....loud noises and many people speaking at the same time make me nervous....so I can simply switch off ..and not be here or hear the noise ....I can be in a room where people are partying and jumping around and simply turn off all the sound and fall sleep.

The problem arises when It is required of me to be present ,ACTIVE and focused in the moment. Because I still try to wander off in my dreams. Even in some extremly stressful moments at work..when it is required of me to stay focused and work hard and fast..I will still in one moment just switch off and start staring at wall complety distant in my mind...at the sheer horror of my coworkers who are jumpng around and working harrd.

been trying to nedrstand if this is dissociative disorder or not. How woud you call a disorder In wich someone is 80% of the day not present in the physicall world and finds beeing present in the physicall world a struggle?

The problem is that Im just unable of keeping a normal job. Its silly...everything that normal people like and look forward to...I disslike and find extremely stressful. Normal people are usually depressed when they are unemployed and feel good and motivated when working. For me its the opposite .....beeing unemployed -just stayng all day at home and doing my own stuff makes me happy....while the idea of having to go on a job seems like a nightmare. I dont relate to the "normal happy "motivated people and I feel like a litlle alien pretending to be a human. I woud be very happy If i coud live my life...aand just dont be bothered to work or go somwhere or...anything.

My main problem is not the people.I actually like people... . My main problem is ; having to be physically active ,having to be preset in this very moment ...being stuck in a place I dont like for ...8 hours every day. And..I cant understand how this is a normal thing ..because I perceive it as a tourture . I start feeling like something really bad is beeing done to me and i just wanna run away and save my life. Like.....they are keeping me as their hostage from 7 until 15 and tourturing me . Hahahah. is there any other person in this world who perceives jobs like this?

Andd thats what I do! It has become almost pathologicall...I LITERALLY run away from my job. I did this for ...6 times now. 6 times I have found a job and worked for like a few days or a week...really tried hard to fit in a learn the job. And then...when everything seems to work fine....something happens in me..I have some sort of panical meltdown..

Like yesterday at my new job-that I ****** up again. I was feeling in a bad mood and really tired ,and when I realised that Its just 6 and I have to stay there until 11pm...while feeling extremly stressed... For me the most logical thing was to run away.Because If i tried taking some excusses or tell my supervisor something..I know he wouldnt belive me or he woud force me to stay there at least until the end of the shift. But It looked...simply unbearable to me. I was choping tomatoes and doing hamburgers...and crying like a litlle baby...and then....I told them Im going to buy a sandwitch and I just didint come back. I runned back to my apartment ,switched my phone off and cried dramatically.

Thats a really childish behavior for a 27years old woman. BUt I Did it. And its...not the first time I did the exact same thing.

Im really sabotaging myself and also other people with this. But I dont know how to stop it.

I dont even have the guts to ask them to pay me for the one and half week that I worked . I just want to get back to my room and enjoy my quiet life.:sideways:

But on the other side...I get depressed very much because I feel incompetent ,like a faliure , like...I am not like the other nomal people who simply wake up and just do their day..they go through all this activities and lead an active life and just DO IT...while I staart crying after 3 hours of work ,and then go hiding in my room for the next 2 months.A lot of time I lay in my bed and fantasize about leaving my body behind..just floating away and becoming a litlle cloud that dosnt have any responsibilities or things that "must be done"....not feeling so wierd around my family and not having to be accused of beeing a lazy no-good.

Anyway...thanks for reading this and I hope that It wasnt too long and boring..and sorry for the bad grammar ..

Any suggestions for a 12th house virgo mars (sextile pluto)?
Thank you fo listening. Any other people with a 12house mars who relate to my problems?:innocent:

sibylline

Hmmm, well, first you should add your chart. You can cut or block out any identifying information, if you're worried about that. Second, it's more than Mars in 12th, I believe. You also have Sun in 12th and both are in Virgo which tends to be high-strung and anxious when not placed well or supported by other factors in the chart. And that's just what we know without looking at your chart... If you don't like going to a job and being scheduled, perhaps being self-employed is a better option? You could work from home. Post your chart though, so more can be known and better advice given.

Bina

I think you need to find a job that you like doing...:smile:
Or do something mechanical where you can dream off, like stacking shelves, working in storerooms, pick fruit, etc, while your try and find out what you really want to do...
I can totally understand how you feel, I can only get motivated to do things I like doing and then i can work really hard... but i can't force myself to do anything I don't like... I don't have any planets in the 12th house...so perhaps this is down to something else...:smile:

Abby83

I hear ya.

12th house is sleepy, needs lots of rest and quiet time alone. Virgo is restless and stressed and over analytical. Mars and sun are the two energy planets, so placed in the 12th house gives a slow vitality. I have the same problem with you about being focused at work, but I'm also physical and I find massage is a job that works well for me so I can combine the meditative and physical aspects. With u however, I'm sure u can find a job where u can drift off. One where u don't have to respond too often to another person. There must be arty or media types of jobs out there where u can drift and get paid for it.

Arden

Hmmm, well, first you should add your chart. You can cut or block out any identifying information, if you're worried about that. Second, it's more than Mars in 12th, I believe. You also have Sun in 12th and both are in Virgo which tends to be high-strung and anxious when not placed well or supported by other factors in the chart. And that's just what we know without looking at your chart... If you don't like going to a job and being scheduled, perhaps being self-employed is a better option? You could work from home. Post your chart though, so more can be known and better advice given.

I have Mars 12th in Virgo; not a fun placement. Prone to anxiety/stress out easily, office environments make it hard for me to stay focused & on task.

I agree with your statement about being self-employed. I'm more successful working for myself. I can pick my own hours, do things my way. Its not that I can't work for others or have trouble with authority; its just I thrive on my own.

Claire19

Hello everybody. I am new to this forum and I registered specifically because I wanted to tell you about my mars in the 12 house and the problems associated with it. So..lets start. I really dont want to post my natal chart on here...but I can tell you just how my planets are positined. I have my sun in virgo in the 12house...but is sextile a moon jupiter conjuction in the 10th. My mars is also in Virgo...but its not cojuct my sun its 10 degrees appart ascendant is also in virgo but i have mercury and venus in libra in the 1st-wich kinda saves me for beeing a creepy lonely wierdo(even tho I am one lol)

. So..mars is in virgo and its sextile pluto in the second.
Another important stuff thing I want say...is that I dont have ANY fire in my natal chat.Not any planet is positioned in a fire sign ...And that makes me eve more passive and...I simply ...have a natural disslike toward physicall activities like...any kinds. sports are my worst nightmare..

I am studying astrology for more than 5years now and I know what having planets in the 12 house means....I woud really just like to share my 12house story and connect with other people who experience similiar things and who can understand me. because....ehm..."normal" people really have a hard time understanding me.

I am 27years old..I have really a hard time in my life...doing something...anything with myself. I am trying to finish my arts dagree for over 5 years ...and In the meantime I was trying many many times to find a side job ....Im trying withot succes to make some spare money and get a car licence..because i really love traveling but im sick of waiting for buses and trains...but without succes..Because Im simply not capable of working a normal 8 hour job 6 days in a week. I never got fired...But I always fired myself..but literally simply running away or dissapearing from my workplace.

With my 12house I really enjoy my time of nothingness. I live in another city with roomates just so I dont have to listen to my mom complaining about how I never do anything in my life. So I can do nothing and be uninterrupted. jep.

I also really like silence and...sometimes..I just spend 5 hours in silence staring at the blank wall...I let my mind wander and I simply switch off.this also happenes when im in stressful situations....loud noises and many people speaking at the same time make me nervous....so I can simply switch off ..and not be here or hear the noise ....I can be in a room where people are partying and jumping around and simply turn off all the sound and fall sleep.

The problem arises when It is required of me to be present ,ACTIVE and focused in the moment. Because I still try to wander off in my dreams. Even in some extremly stressful moments at work..when it is required of me to stay focused and work hard and fast..I will still in one moment just switch off and start staring at wall complety distant in my mind...at the sheer horror of my coworkers who are jumpng around and working harrd.

been trying to nedrstand if this is dissociative disorder or not. How woud you call a disorder In wich someone is 80% of the day not present in the physicall world and finds beeing present in the physicall world a struggle?

The problem is that Im just unable of keeping a normal job. Its silly...everything that normal people like and look forward to...I disslike and find extremely stressful. Normal people are usually depressed when they are unemployed and feel good and motivated when working. For me its the opposite .....beeing unemployed -just stayng all day at home and doing my own stuff makes me happy....while the idea of having to go on a job seems like a nightmare. I dont relate to the "normal happy "motivated people and I feel like a litlle alien pretending to be a human. I woud be very happy If i coud live my life...aand just dont be bothered to work or go somwhere or...anything.

My main problem is not the people.I actually like people... . My main problem is ; having to be physically active ,having to be preset in this very moment ...being stuck in a place I dont like for ...8 hours every day. And..I cant understand how this is a normal thing ..because I perceive it as a tourture . I start feeling like something really bad is beeing done to me and i just wanna run away and save my life. Like.....they are keeping me as their hostage from 7 until 15 and tourturing me . Hahahah. is there any other person in this world who perceives jobs like this?

Andd thats what I do! It has become almost pathologicall...I LITERALLY run away from my job. I did this for ...6 times now. 6 times I have found a job and worked for like a few days or a week...really tried hard to fit in a learn the job. And then...when everything seems to work fine....something happens in me..I have some sort of panical meltdown..

Like yesterday at my new job-that I ****** up again. I was feeling in a bad mood and really tired ,and when I realised that Its just 6 and I have to stay there until 11pm...while feeling extremly stressed... For me the most logical thing was to run away.Because If i tried taking some excusses or tell my supervisor something..I know he wouldnt belive me or he woud force me to stay there at least until the end of the shift. But It looked...simply unbearable to me. I was choping tomatoes and doing hamburgers...and crying like a litlle baby...and then....I told them Im going to buy a sandwitch and I just didint come back. I runned back to my apartment ,switched my phone off and cried dramatically.

Thats a really childish behavior for a 27years old woman. BUt I Did it. And its...not the first time I did the exact same thing.

Im really sabotaging myself and also other people with this. But I dont know how to stop it.

I dont even have the guts to ask them to pay me for the one and half week that I worked . I just want to get back to my room and enjoy my quiet life.:sideways:

But on the other side...I get depressed very much because I feel incompetent ,like a faliure , like...I am not like the other nomal people who simply wake up and just do their day..they go through all this activities and lead an active life and just DO IT...while I staart crying after 3 hours of work ,and then go hiding in my room for the next 2 months.A lot of time I lay in my bed and fantasize about leaving my body behind..just floating away and becoming a litlle cloud that dosnt have any responsibilities or things that "must be done"....not feeling so wierd around my family and not having to be accused of beeing a lazy no-good.

Anyway...thanks for reading this and I hope that It wasnt too long and boring..and sorry for the bad grammar ..

Any suggestions for a 12th house virgo mars (sextile pluto)?
Thank you fo listening. Any other people with a 12house mars who relate to my problems?:innocent:

this is a very long posting and most wont bother to read it without a chart being posted. You can do it anonymously through Astrodienst. Quoting one planet alone without the synthesis of the whole chart, is just futile, really.

Marcoilrosso

I hear ya.

12th house is sleepy, needs lots of rest and quiet time alone. Virgo is restless and stressed and over analytical. Mars and sun are the two energy planets, so placed in the 12th house gives a slow vitality. I have the same problem with you about being focused at work, but I'm also physical and I find massage is a job that works well for me so I can combine the meditative and physical aspects. With u however, I'm sure u can find a job where u can drift off. One where u don't have to respond too often to another person. There must be arty or media types of jobs out there where u can drift and get paid for it.

I presume the same is similar for the houses 8th and 6th. Isn't it?