Eating Disorder and Hospitalization in my Chart?

Hello. Recently I've been diagnosed with an eating disorder (anorexia binge/purge subtype which is kinda anorexia and bulimia combined) and have been hospitalized for it against my will. To top it all off, I'm suspected to be suicidal (because of past things) so for the past 48 hours, I've been on a 24/7 watch. Thankfully I'm able to use a computer.

Is there anything in my chart that points to this and indicates an eating disorder? Or anything that is transiting right now? I was born 10/20/97 at 10:08PM (22:08) in New York, NY. Thank you.

Frisiangal

Saturn is the ruler of your second house which is also related to the intake of food. It's retrograded and in its fall in Aries so debilitated. From there it trines the ruler of the sixth and the ruler of Aries itself in the ascendant. So from my perspective, yes it shows an affliction to your second lord.

Hi,
Regrettably, the chart is incorrect. The poster gave an evening birth time of 22.08 and the chart has been made for a morning birth at 10.08 local time.:sad:

Kitchy

Banned
querant is under duress, hospitalized, so give her some slack.

pluto is the place to watch in the natal - where control becomes everything. very likely powerful pluto in the chart.

eating disorders, just like any other "disorder" , is a control-compulsion and if moon is aspected to pluto - it provides the drive and need for control - saturn helps to carry out the need for control in precision.

neptune is the awkward mirroring image of self - neptune looks in the mirror and see's something different than what's in the mirror.

ultimately - "hunger strikes" are ways of rebelling against "authority" that one feels slave to - hence anorexia. binge-purge is more like rebellion of people telling you "you can't have it all" and then somewhere afterward, you believe it and then you feel guilty and expel it. both are situations of a native who feels they have no control in their life - even though on the outward expression - they appear to have complete control over everyone else.

Moon is fractured in every eating disorder - using nurturing/sustenance as a weapon against oneself. mars or pluto.

I have moon-pluto aspect - I went days without eating in the past because I hated myself so much that didn't feel I deserved to eat (sad but true). Equivalent to feeling no deservedness to life.

Most interesting to me about eating disorders is that there is no refusal of water - which is the ultimate stuff of life.

querant is under duress, hospitalized, so give her some slack.

pluto is the place to watch in the natal - where control becomes everything. very likely powerful pluto in the chart.

eating disorders, just like any other "disorder" , is a control-compulsion and if moon is aspected to pluto - it provides the drive and need for control - saturn helps to carry out the need for control in precision.

neptune is the awkward mirroring image of self - neptune looks in the mirror and see's something different than what's in the mirror.

ultimately - "hunger strikes" are ways of rebelling against "authority" that one feels slave to - hence anorexia. binge-purge is more like rebellion of people telling you "you can't have it all" and then somewhere afterward, you believe it and then you feel guilty and expel it. both are situations of a native who feels they have no control in their life - even though on the outward expression - they appear to have complete control over everyone else.

Moon is fractured in every eating disorder - using nurturing/sustenance as a weapon against oneself. mars or pluto.

I have moon-pluto aspect - I went days without eating in the past because I hated myself so much that didn't feel I deserved to eat (sad but true). Equivalent to feeling no deservedness to life.

Most interesting to me about eating disorders is that there is no refusal of water - which is the ultimate stuff of life.

Thank you for your insight. So you think my Moon, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are aiding in this? The Moon quincunx Pluto?... is that the aspect you are referring too? Thank you :)

AppLeo

Aspects to Jupiter or Saturn and even Pluto can lead to eating disorders.

Especially when Saturn is aspecting the Moon. I don't know what would indicate hospitalization. I can't see your chart, either.

rahu

Banned
hi spanking machine(interesting name)

first off you re not going to agree with what I post.
secondly, clinically 95% of eating disorders, bulima, anorexia nervosa are correlated with extreme emotional/physical and/or sexual abuse. so you disorder will show up as aspects indicating abuse.

these aspect are obvious. your venus is conjunct to nessus,which is a prime symbol of sexual abuse. your pluto/nessus midpoint is conjunct your descendant showing these experiences directly relate to your personality structure

the Saturn/chiron midpoint is square to your sun, another aspect.

your sun/Neptune conjunction correlates to your self destructive characteristic and the midpoint of sun/Neptune is conjunct to nessus and venus showing that your abuse is a cause of your self destructive impulses.

the real problem here is that abuse seems to be familial, that is it runs through your family heritage and hence it is the ignored and inherent in the nature of emotional relationships in your family.
this is indicated by juno being square to nessus and venus and by the Saturn/pluto midpoint being conjunct to Jupiter.
so you have no one to turn to with in your family because they are all unconscious denial of these emotional dynamics.

you need to seek counseling from a abuse survivor therapist and not from a psychiatrist as psychiatrist will only point to you as the cause of your problems whose cause is actually the abusive conditions of your child hood.

your moon is trine to mercury with mercury on the vertex so you are very intelligent. bur Uranus is square to mercury so though this can give you a intellectual genius potential, it also gives a very bad temper and behavior that can be called crazy. but you bouts of mental vacillation are because of the repressed truth about the emotional duress you have suffered as a child .

the Uranus/mercury square also gives strong astral connections so you have always had prophetic dreams and likely seen psychic visions. with the vertex conjunct to mercury you mind is subject to a powerful karmic stream of consciousness which most often is totally confusing, especially if you have tried to tell people what you see and sense. so any mental instability you have is not because of deficiencies in your mind , but because you were born with aspects that subject you to levels of karma most will never experience.

the main thing now is to get counseling from a therapist you will be able to see the root causes of you mental difficulties.

psychologically you need to think about the possibility that those you "love" you could provide a environment that led to destructive forces to your mental health.

you are in a difficult position and I only bring these ideas out because you are a very intelligent person and may be able to see sense in what I am offering;.

rahu

hi spanking machine(interesting name)

first off you re not going to agree with what I post.
secondly, clinically 95% of eating disorders, bulima, anorexia nervosa are correlated with extreme emotional/physical and/or sexual abuse. so you disorder will show up as aspects indicating abuse.

these aspect are obvious. your venus is conjunct to nessus,which is a prime symbol of sexual abuse. your pluto/nessus midpoint is conjunct your descendant showing these experiences directly relate to your personality structure

the Saturn/chiron midpoint is square to your sun, another aspect.

your sun/Neptune conjunction correlates to your self destructive characteristic and the midpoint of sun/Neptune is conjunct to nessus and venus showing that your abuse is a cause of your self destructive impulses.

the real problem here is that abuse seems to be familial, that is it runs through your family heritage and hence it is the ignored and inherent in the nature of emotional relationships in your family.
this is indicated by juno being square to nessus and venus and by the Saturn/pluto midpoint being conjunct to Jupiter.
so you have no one to turn to with in your family because they are all unconscious denial of these emotional dynamics.

you need to seek counseling from a abuse survivor therapist and not from a psychiatrist as psychiatrist will only point to you as the cause of your problems whose cause is actually the abusive conditions of your child hood.

your moon is trine to mercury with mercury on the vertex so you are very intelligent. bur Uranus is square to mercury so though this can give you a intellectual genius potential, it also gives a very bad temper and behavior that can be called crazy. but you bouts of mental vacillation are because of the repressed truth about the emotional duress you have suffered as a child .

the Uranus/mercury square also gives strong astral connections so you have always had prophetic dreams and likely seen psychic visions. with the vertex conjunct to mercury you mind is subject to a powerful karmic stream of consciousness which most often is totally confusing, especially if you have tried to tell people what you see and sense. so any mental instability you have is not because of deficiencies in your mind , but because you were born with aspects that subject you to levels of karma most will never experience.

the main thing now is to get counseling from a therapist you will be able to see the root causes of you mental difficulties.

psychologically you need to think about the possibility that those you "love" you could provide a environment that led to destructive forces to your mental health.

you are in a difficult position and I only bring these ideas out because you are a very intelligent person and may be able to see sense in what I am offering;.

rahu

Thank you so much for your detailed analysis.

I cannot ever recall being sexually abused in childhood, though I do question whether I have blocked things out. I did grow up in a hectic household with constant violence- not that bad compared to the lives of others but a lot of stress emotionally. And definitely a lot of fear which lives on to this day.

I have, however, been sexually harassed by male strangers and that is something very frequent.

What are some aspects that indicate familial stress? Again, thank you so much for your detailed reading.