Obsessive Passions?

Paws

I crave intimacy...badly-I really desire to have a relationship that has depth and mind blowing emotions that make me feel alive. I have this extreme emotions that hunger for a partner and I feel if I let them flow freely I might overwhelm them. I need a outlet because I find myself becoming moody and extremely grouchy ;(

What it my chart makes me like this and what could I do to release some tension in a positive way?

Hopefully my chart shows. I'm mobile at the moment. If not I'll post the link to the chart. Thanks

4ce5c7c3-34d1-48b0-ba2e-4938975068f7_zpsc836f934.jpg

Phoenix Venus

Well you have pluto in the first house, which often manifests as an intense persona and extreme and transformative way of being.

And this is squaring venus, sun and mercury, two of which ruler your 7th and 8th houses (relationships and sex)

Pluto squares can often manifest as themes of dominance, jealousy, control. Pluto squaring sun often relates to an overbearing or controlling parent.

Those planets are in leo which is a planet of passion and dramatic flair..

not to mention saturn conjunct moon which represents restrictive or controlling emotions.

Pluto predominant people need to learn to let go of their fears and guilts in order to funnel their POWER in a positive and effective way. Some ways to do that would be by using psychology or the occult to better understand your own drives and motives.

Pluto is sextiling neptune in the 3rd which shows that using creativity or spirituality in the areas of the mind and talents could better focus your pluto energy.
with the saturn-moon conjunction, you probably need a partner who has a good level of maturity and ambition.