Just entered Jupiter dasha..when begin to feel?

cagkannus

Namaskar

I trust more on vedic astrology and it is very accurated. I attach my chart.
I just entered to Jupiter Dasha...Can you tell me when I will begin to feel Jupiter dasha's benefit?

thanks

Attachments

• chart 1.jpg
    chart 1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 19
  • tasha chart.jpg
    tasha chart.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 24

mathur_dinesh

You have entered your Jupiter major-period from 21/October/2021. At that time Jupiter was debilitated in Capricorn for the next one month. Jupiter is your lagnesh (owner of the ascendant). Therefore you should have favourable results in this major-period but while Jupiter is debilitated good results will not appear. It is now in Aquarius which is the tenth house from the birth Moon. The good results will still remain elusive. Only when Jupiter enters Pisces it should give good results. For this you may have to wait for a year.

cagkannus

Namaskar.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I expect good things from Jupiter about monetary gain and sprituality.

As you told Jupiter was debiliated on Capricorn and couldnt still feel the positive effect of Jupiter.

Also can you tell me if Jupiter in Aquarius still better than Capricorn or not?

Also can you predict the exact dasha/antardasha of when I ll get my first house?

thanks!

You have entered your Jupiter major-period from 21/October/2021. At that time Jupiter was debilitated in Capricorn for the next one month. Jupiter is your lagnesh (owner of the ascendant). Therefore you should have favourable results in this major-period but while Jupiter is debilitated good results will not appear. It is now in Aquarius which is the tenth house from the birth Moon. The good results will still remain elusive. Only when Jupiter enters Pisces it should give good results. For this you may have to wait for a year.