Lilith. (Please help)

GRIMESZN

Hello,

I really hope I do not sound desperate or stupid but this been have bothering me for a while. I am aware that asteroids are kinda' new, but this is about the three Liliths.

I am aware of Black Moon Lilith, Dark Moon Lilith, and Asteroid Lilith but no one could give me a clear answer if they're the same, just different "levels" or entirely different from one another.

What I'm trying to ask is that would 3H Asteroid Lilith be interpreted the same as 3H Black Moon Lilith (which is the widely used Lilith) or no?

they are not.

https://mysticaastrology.com/2018/04/14/liliths-shadow-in-your-astrology-chart/

Liliths-Circled-1.png

Last edited:

Cruiser1

I am aware of Black Moon Lilith, Dark Moon Lilith, and Asteroid Lilith but no one could give me a clear answer if they're the same, just different "levels" or entirely different from one another.

Yes, the three Liliths are three different things:

1: Black Moon Lilith is the location of the apogee or focus point of the Moon’s elliptical orbit around the Earth. Like the Part of Fortune, there's no physical body there, but it's still astronomically interesting. Similar to the Moon's Nodes, this Lilith can be computed in "mean" (average) or "true" (which wobbles back and forth) forms. This is the most common Lilith astrologers use.

2: Asteroid Lilith is the location of asteroid "1181 Lilith" in the main asteroid belt.

3: Dark Moon Lilith is the location of a hypothetical second Moon orbiting Earth, proposed by Waldemath in the 1800's. This is the least used Lilith, since it's been proven there's no physical body there, but some still find it of interest.