Where is Ozzy?

moonshield881

My cat went missing several days ago. He has gone off before several times but this is the longest and I'm worried where he is and if he is safe.

I looked at the chart and he is venus squared moon in 1st house. Does that mean moon represents home? That square worries me, it’s not a positive aspect. I am worried because point of fortune is in 4th. I think this means he isn't coming home. I feel like I need someone else's interpretation because I keep jumping to conclusions and I don't think I can interpret it effectively because of that. Anyone's help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 3507C0CE-0F8D-4D94-BC0C-3BC4BA50B14B.jpeg
    3507C0CE-0F8D-4D94-BC0C-3BC4BA50B14B.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

fensi88

Ozzy is represented with ruler of the 6 house Venus, but Venus is in conjunction with unfortunate fixed star "Scheat" which is in connection with murder, drowning, extreme misfortune, so I do not think Ozzy is alive.
Ozzy might be near a fountain, a fishpond, a brook, or river, on the beach, a low place that is prone to flooding, remote places or near wells and pumps.

tikana

umm i dont like something here

lord of 6th house is Venus it is in fall and combusted incoming with the sun.
injured?

moonshield881

Tikana, do you think if he is injured will he make it home or is it difficult to see? Is he close enough we could find him?

Fensi, I do appreciate your interpretation. As painful as it is, we have had some storms in the last few days with rain. So it is very possible this is correct. He usually comes back. Unfortunately, this time he hasn’t been so lucky.

I ran two charts in close proximity because the original wording of the question would make the question difficult to answer. The one that was uploaded to this thread is the second of those charts.

Last edited:

tikana

Tikana, do you think if he is injured will he make it home or is it difficult to see? Is he close enough we could find him?

Fensi, I do appreciate your interpretation. As painful as it is, we have had some storms in the last few days with rain. So it is very possible this is correct. He usually comes back. Unfortunately, this time he hasn’t been so lucky.

I ran two charts in close proximity because the original wording of the question would make the question difficult to answer. The one that was uploaded to this thread is the second of those charts.

i dont do locations. It has been hit and miss.. i'd go for Fensi's description
if the cat was mute (unalbe to hear), Ozzy would hhave been in water sign