If you have a double whammy does the energy balance itself out?

Kvictor

My boyfriend and I have multiple double whammies on our synastry chart and I was wondering if the energy balances itself out. For example we have Venus square Mars and Mars trine Venus. Does it level out or does one person feel it more? Attached is our chart.
https://imgur.com/gallery/6nZHC5K

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

These are beneficial if the aspects are beneficial, but stressful if the aspects are stressful. The person with the square to Mars will probably feel more of the tension.

Anytime Venus and Mars are so involved there is a whole lot of sexy chemistry going on. So the key is to be considerate of one another's differences.

Although the orbs are wide, a bigger concern is the squares between your paired suns and moons. It doesn't look like there is a lot of emotional compatibility here.

However, you might try posting a midpoint composite chart. (You can do this chart for free at www.astro.com if not on your current program.) Sometimes it gives a different answer than the two-chart comparison.

CapAquaPis

What about partners with the same moon placement? My GF and I share an Aquarius moon on our own charts. But her Scorpio sun squares my Aqua sun.