Unexpected energy flow

17 more seconds

Universe expansion

Hey, you! I would appreciate any perspective, fresh look, and opinion on my birth chart, because there is definitely something I haven't noticed so far, and an objective view is what I would value the most. Maybe there is something you can point out, idea, assumption, aspect, planetary position? Maybe there are some similarities with your chart and you have questions about how I relate to specific placement or aspect.

One of the things I personally find hard to relate is my 4th house ''dominance'' as I have more planets there than in any other house. Meaning that I don't feel attached to my homeland and home at all, have not ever felt patriotic feelings, since childhood I have always wanted to explore the world and get as far as possible from my homeland, for no specific reason really. My chart proves the opposite, I guess. So.. that's a bit confusing... My mind is full of chaotic, unorganized, neverending thoughts which somehow motivates me a lot.

I am open to any discussion, let's go. You are amazing, thank you.

Universe expansion.

xjh2q8

Attachments

• Natal chart astro all aspects whole sign8 - Copy.jpg
    Natal chart astro all aspects whole sign8 - Copy.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 32

Harmelia

17 more seconds

Universe expansion

Hey, you! I would appreciate any perspective, fresh look, and opinion on my birth chart, because there is definitely something I haven't noticed so far, and an objective view is what I would value the most. Maybe there is something you can point out, idea, assumption, aspect, planetary position? Maybe there are some similarities with your chart and you have questions about how I relate to specific placement or aspect.

One of the things I personally find hard to relate is my 4th house ''dominance'' as I have more planets there than in any other house. Meaning that I don't feel attached to my homeland and home at all, have not ever felt patriotic feelings, since childhood I have always wanted to explore the world and get as far as possible from my homeland, for no specific reason really. My chart proves the opposite, I guess. So.. that's a bit confusing... My mind is full of chaotic, unorganized, neverending thoughts which somehow motivates me a lot.

I am open to any discussion, let's go. You are amazing, thank you.

Universe expansion.

xjh2q8

I do not consider the 4th house as symbolizing patriotism or loyalty to homeland. To me it is the House of Home and Family on a much more personal level - so your immediate family - and the conditioning you received in your family. Given your personal planets there in Scorpio, I'd think your childhood was not the happiest!

You have a lot of independence and love of freedom in your chart with Aquarius Moon and Saturn in Aries. But you also have relational energy too - so there is a possible conflict between wanting freedom and independence and wanting to relate or fit in.

Your Past life South Node is in Aquarius conjunct Moon in 7th - so you were an outsider and you came into this life liking have your freedom to be yourself - but - at the same time, this is a wound because human beings want to fit in.

You have a Leo rising, which means you really like to interact - get attention and recognition - and then your Libra IC says something a little different but similar - you need energy exchange with others to know yourself or learn and grow.

Sun in Scorpio in the 4th suggests that you need to explore your own psychology. The 4th is also the house of psychology - because we develop our personalities in our families, and are conditioned by our families. Your Sun, Mercury and Venus in Scorpio in the 4th is a lot of attention on your conditioning. Chiron also there says you have a little bit of trouble doing the inner work you need to do. You should at least be a little interested in psychology with that many planets in Scorpio.

Mars in Virgo gives you great capacity to analyze yourself to understand yourself, unless you are using it negatively - and if so - you may be doubting and criticizing yourself (or others).

You may have been harshly judged in the past life for being different, unique or super smart - so, you may need to do some inner work around that in order to blossom into your own unique self who also "fits in" somewhere. The stress in the chart is all about balancing independence, freedom and uniqueness of Aries and Aquarius with relational energies of Leo, Libra and Scorpio. It is something everyone has to do deal with to some degree as human beings need both - but in your case - it is a major "thing".

You may find it difficult to express your feelings - with Taurus and Scorpio in intercepted signs. The signs do not go over any house cusp. So, exploring your inner world feels like a private affair - and maybe that is just fine - but you'll need a way to explore them on your own - like counseling or journal writing - or reading psychology books. There are no set rules on how to do inner work, but you'll want to find a way that you can reflect upon your inner world that works for you.

This is not a complete reading, but I think I've addressed your question. I hope this is helpful.