Am I psychic?...

GeminiSun

I ALWAYS know what is going to happen before it happens. :unsure:

I can read people extremely easily. Even just by looking at their face/features.

I have symbolic dreams that signal events that are going to happen.

I have memories from when I was 2-3 years old, and in the memories, I am not even in my body. I can SEE myself and everything and everyone around me, and it's like I am looking down on myself and everyone around me as the memory happens. It is the weirdest thing ever.

Anyway, how do I get rid of these memories and dreams?

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    65.2 KB · Views: 37

Rudy15LB

Banned
I ALWAYS know what is going to happen before it happens. :unsure:

I can read people extremely easily. Even just by looking at their face/features.

I have symbolic dreams that signal events that are going to happen.

I have memories from when I was 2-3 years old, and in the memories, I am not even in my body. I can SEE myself and everything and everyone around me, and it's like I am looking down on myself and everyone around me as the memory happens. It is the weirdest thing ever.

Anyway, how do I get rid of these memories and dreams?
Get some work man, collect those paper/green around you, that memories soon will disappear.

Horus

Your extra sensory perception is indicated by posessing three planets in the water element plus a water ascendant, three planets activating "watery" houses (4th and 8th), and Neptune aspecting a personal planet gives you a little something too perhaps.

You don't need to get rid of your memories and dreams (and you can't anyway) you just need to come to terms with them and your gifts through understanding and acceptance. They are there to help people, it's up to you to discover the best ways to do that.

The ruler of the MidHeaven (worldly purpose/career) is the Sun in the 8th House so a professional psychic/clairvoyant is not out of the question.

You may also profit through organizations or groups as a teacher (Gemini and Sag) or utilizing your psychic gifts in that setting (the ruler of the 2nd house of finances and of the North Node that marks forward soul progress is in the 11th house of friends and groups).

GeminiSun

Your extra sensory perception is indicated by posessing three planets in the water element plus a water ascendant, three planets activating "watery" houses (4th and 8th), and Neptune aspecting a personal planet gives you a little something too perhaps.

You don't need to get rid of your memories and dreams (and you can't anyway) you just need to come to terms with them and your gifts through understanding and acceptance. They are there to help people, it's up to you to discover the best ways to do that.

The ruler of the MidHeaven (worldly purpose/career) is the Sun in the 8th House so a professional psychic/clairvoyant is not out of the question.

You may also profit through organizations or groups as a teacher (Gemini and Sag) or utilizing your psychic gifts in that setting (the ruler of the 2nd house of finances and of the North Node that marks forward soul progress is in the 11th house of friends and groups).
Thanks. But I would never want to be a professional psychic/clairvoyant. :p

rahu

Banned
your mercury/Uranus midpoint is square to your node. this gives your psychic and astral abilities. true Lilith is exactly conjunct you descendant which is likely why you can sense people feeling and also why you have such a deep recall of your childhood.

this aspect also shows that you have a brilliant mind . though you might lack patience with people who cannot process information as quickly as you do.
rahu

Whoam1

Thanks. But I would never want to be a professional psychic/clairvoyant. :p

This makes it more likely that you are one . I'm highly intuitive an empath, my own mother calls me a sponge (I soak up the energy in my environment) I wouldn't call this psychic or clarvovant or anything special because for me it's normal. Sometimes I forget that being an empath isn't scientifically proven. Do you experience such normalitcy in your abilities too?

The question is not if you are a psychic perhaps but rather do you have difference in senses than the normal population? If you introduce yourself as a psyschic what good does it do, however if you hone in your abilities, and use them naturally, then people won't nag or question you.