The best compatible signs according to my chart

Xander

Hi, I'm new to this forum.

I'm interested in Aquarius, Sagittarius, Leo, and Pisces women.

Am I compatible to them according to my birth natal charts?

I'm an Aries-Taurus cusp born on April 19.

I'm disappointed that I have Virgo as my moon sign. This saddens me. Of all the zodiac signs, the two I hate the most are Virgo and Cancer. I consider them to be the most mundane and weakest.

I was hoping to have an air or fire as my moon sign. But, oh well.

See attached files.

Attachments

• zodiac_birth_natal_chart.jpg
    zodiac_birth_natal_chart.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 20
  • zodiac_full_birth_natal_chart.jpg
    zodiac_full_birth_natal_chart.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 23

Horus

A man is looking for the traits of his Moon and Venus signs, in addition to the Descendant and 7th ruler's signs.

So Virgo, Taurus, Sagittarius, and Cancer. These may be expressed by more than just their Sunsigns -any of their other personal planets (Moon, Merc, Venus, Mars) and maybe Jupiter and Saturn as well.

Virgo is also your 5th house of romance and pleasure so their Virgo planets will activate you there. Leo is your 4th house of home so Leo planets will feel comfortable or familiar. Capricorn is your 8th house of sex so they will seem like lovers.

No sign is "weak". You may have had negative experiences with a couple of Sun signs but every chart is different with many different placements and aspects so you can only really judge on a case-by-case basis.

Xander

A man is looking for the traits of his Moon and Venus signs, in addition to the Descendant and 7th ruler's signs.

So Virgo, Taurus, Sagittarius, and Cancer. These may be expressed by more than just their Sunsigns -any of their other personal planets (Moon, Merc, Venus, Mars) and maybe Jupiter and Saturn as well.

Virgo is also your 5th house of romance and pleasure so their Virgo planets will activate you there. Leo is your 4th house of home so Leo planets will feel comfortable or familiar. Capricorn is your 8th house of sex so they will seem like lovers.

No sign is "weak". You may have had negative experiences with a couple of Sun signs but every chart is different with many different placements and aspects so you can only really judge on a case-by-case basis.

So you're saying Aquarius and Pisces are a bad match up for me? Are they just too much for me to handle? And there's pretty much nothing I can do about it? What about Sagittarius?

When I meant "weak", it's based on my own personal preference. Virgo is shy, mundane, boring, overly-nervous, self-critical, and not a leader. Which to be honest, does apply to me to some extent. I was just hoping not to have this sign as my moon. But I feared for the worst.

That explains why I'm not much of an "Aries" to begin with. A very meek one at that. My virgo moon explains why I'm so anti-social. Always have been since I was a kid. I do feel a bit sorry for myself.

Last edited:

Horus

So you're saying Aquarius and Pisces are a bad match up for me? Are they just too much for me to handle? And there's pretty much nothing I can do about it? What about Sagittarius?

No, that's not what I wrote or implied at all. An Aquarius or Pisces Sun may have other key planets in the other signs I mentioned. Sag as I wrote is your Descendant, the main sign you are looking for, because that's your own approach to partnership as the cusp of the relationship house. You have an overabundance of fire element in your chart so you will get along best with any of the fire signs, like Sag.

Secondary would be any of the earth signs because of your Moon and Venus. Ideally you will find some girl whose planets are stacked with both elements.

When I meant "weak", it's based on my own personal preference. Virgo is shy, mundane, boring, overly-nervous, self-critical, and not a leader. Which to be honest, does apply to me to some extent. I was just hoping not to have this sign as my moon. But I feared for the worst.

That explains why I'm not much of an "Aries" to begin with. A very meek one at that. My virgo moon explains why I'm so anti-social. Always have been since I was a kid. I do feel a bit sorry for myself.

I highly recommend studying astrology in more detail and moving away from any Sunsign pop astrology. There's just so much more going on in any given chart.

http://www.myastrologybook.com/site-map.htm

I recommend The Inner Sky by Steven Forrest.

Virgo is often concerned with health, medicine and science. Most doctors have prominent Virgo somewhere in the chart -Sun, Moon, MidHeaven, ASC, etc. Virgo is good at analysis, reason, details and boundaries. Society needs Virgos like it needs all the signs.

You like Pisces (Virgo's opposite) but that sign can be passive, evasive, and overly-sensitive. Though as I said, other things factors in a chart can change that.

The "leading" signs are in the cardinal modality: Aries (cardinal fire), Cancer (cardinal water), Libra (cardinal air), Capricorn (cardinal earth). These initiate. Not that someone has to have their Sun in these to be a leader -any other personal planets will suffice. Or in Leo (fixed fire) -"the king" (or "queen").

Your Aries Sun is 29° in the anaretic or critical degree which changes it. You might want to look that up. And Saturn Rx or retrograde can give a lot of self-doubt and self-worth problems. Without actually seeing a real chart wheel with all the aspects, no one can tell you very much here. See the sticky for making and uploading that at astro.com, start a new thread, and you'll likely get more hits.

Last edited:

Xander

No, that's not what I wrote or implied at all. An Aquarius or Pisces Sun may have other key planets in the other signs I mentioned. Sag as I wrote is your Descendant, the main sign you are looking for, because that's your own approach to partnership as the cusp of the relationship house. You have an overabundance of fire element in your chart so you will get along best with any of the fire signs, like Sag.

Secondary would be any of the earth signs because of your Moon and Venus. Ideally you will find some girl whose planets are stacked with both elements.

I highly recommend studying astrology in more detail and moving away from any Sunsign pop astrology. There's just so much more going on in any given chart.

http://www.myastrologybook.com/site-map.htm

I recommend The Inner Sky by Steven Forrest.

Virgo is often concerned with health, medicine and science. Most doctors have prominent Virgo somewhere in the chart -Sun, Moon, MidHeaven, ASC, etc. Virgo is good at analysis, reason, details and boundaries. Society needs Virgos like it needs all the signs.

You like Pisces (Virgo's opposite) but that sign can be passive, evasive, and overly-sensitive. Though as I said, other things factors in a chart can change that.

The "leading" signs are in the cardinal modality: Aries (cardinal fire), Cancer (cardinal water), Libra (cardinal air), Capricorn (cardinal earth). These initiate. Not that someone has to have their Sun in these to be a leader -any other personal planets will suffice. Or in Leo (fixed fire) -"the king" (or "queen").

Your Aries Sun is 29° in the anaretic or critical degree which changes it. You might want to look that up. And Saturn Rx or retrograde can give a lot of self-doubt and self-worth problems. Without actually seeing a real chart wheel with all the aspects, no one can tell you very much here. See the sticky for making and uploading that at astro.com, start a new thread, and you'll likely get more hits.

see attached file for my chart wheel.

Attachments

• chart_wheel.jpg
    chart_wheel.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 18