Stellium on the 5th house

Hi!
Could you guys post you impressions about this couple?
I see that there is a stellium of the female on the male 5th house, but this house is not about a long term commitment, right?
It's a house about sex, fun, etc but not one that indicate marriage and compromise, i think.

Thanks in advance for your insights!

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 73
  • synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 56

turkish girl

Hi!
I see that there is a stellium of the female on the male 5th house, but this house is not about a long term commitment, right?
It's a house about sex, fun, etc but not one that indicate marriage and compromise, i think.

Check node connection,7th house,moon and sun for long term ones.I think there can be first sight love(attraction can be a better word) between this couple.Answer is related actually what you are looking for in a relationship.If you ask me I would not go for it.

Last edited:
Check node connection,7th house,moon and sun for long term ones.I think there can be first sight love(attraction can be a better word) between this couple.Answer is related actually what you are looking for in a relationship.If you ask me I would not go for it.

Humm i tought the composite was a good one.
Why would you not go for it?
Because the squares of the suns and moons on the sunastry? Maybe the 5th stellium placement is not strong enough to compensate?

CuriousKitty69

Account Closed
Hi!

My ! It's interesting one of those chart holders is the same as my male best friend. He's born 22 September 1986 . 7am 😲😲😲 Southampton England! Seems he has a twin somewhere .hell be thrilled

CuriousKitty69

Account Closed
Oh p.s we attempted having a relationship at one point and I must say absolute nightmare ! Everything is hectic ! As one of our placements in composite chart was mars square Pluto! Yeah talk about blood boiling over when we got into it .i wouldn't recommend it . It almost got physical between us that's how you know a red flag. Btw I'm Leo sun Aquarius moon, he's Virgo sun , Taurus moon .

Horus

Hi!

The 5th is romance and courtship and can get the relationship started.

When houses aren't being activated, look to see if the rulers are instead. The ruler of the man's Libra DSC is his Venus and it's conjunct the woman's Scorpio ASC on the dot, as well as Pluto which makes for a deep, regenerating love. Additionally the man is looking for the traits of his Venus sign (in addition to the Moon sign) in a partner and her ASC provides that.

His Moon activates her 7th which is excellent and makes for some emotional ease -usually. However in this case, that Moon is really in the wrong spot and is at war with the Leo stellium! Sun sq. Moon can be a deal breaker in synastry. And while she is certainly looking for the traits of Taurus per the DSC sign, she is mainly looking for Leo (a woman's Sun sign, Mars sign, DSC ruler's sign).

Oh p.s we attempted having a relationship at one point and I must say absolute nightmare ! Everything is hectic ! As one of our placements in composite chart was mars square Pluto! Yeah talk about blood boiling over when we got into it .i wouldn't recommend it . It almost got physical between us that's how you know a red flag. Btw I'm Leo sun Aquarius moon, he's Virgo sun , Taurus moon .

Wow, but the shy virgo sun, the patient taurus moon and focused capricorn mars shoud be a "cool head", despite the aries rising, i think.

I would like to see two chart twins side by side lol

Last edited:
The 5th is romance and courtship and can get the relationship started.

When houses aren't being activated, look to see if the rulers are instead. The ruler of the man's Libra DSC is his Venus and it's conjunct the woman's Scorpio ASC on the dot, as well as Pluto which makes for a deep, regenerating love. Additionally the man is looking for the traits of his Venus sign (in addition to the Moon sign) in a partner and her ASC provides that.

His Moon activates her 7th which is excellent and makes for some emotional ease -usually. However in this case, that Moon is really in the wrong spot and is at war with the Leo stellium! Sun sq. Moon can be a deal breaker in synastry. And while she is certainly looking for the traits of Taurus per the DSC sign, she is mainly looking for Leo (a woman's Sun sign, Mars sign, DSC ruler's sign).

That makes sense.
But if she couples with a leo wont that be too much of the same sign and thus the same energy concentrated?

By your analysis, do you recommend this relationship, besides its strong and weak points?

Horus

That makes sense.
But if she couples with a leo wont that be too much of the same sign and thus the same energy concentrated?

By your analysis, do you recommend this relationship, besides its strong and weak points?

Not necessarily. If just one personal planet is in Leo and conjunct her stellium, then that fulfills the requirement and it could be very powerful and wonderful -- especially if it's a guy's Moon or Venus!

No, I think this is overchallenged and not enough of what each needs.
The fire trines to Uranus make for a possible friendship and Mercuries are sextile (by sign) so communication is possible.

He's looking for Taurus, Libra and Scorpio in a partner and she's only superficially Scorpio. His Venus loves the way she looks and acts, but on a feelings level, he will not like where's she's coming from. And he's mainly earth and she's mostly fire and those elements just don't get each other.

CuriousKitty69

Account Closed
Wow, but the shy virgo sun, the patient taurus moon and focused capricorn mars shoud be a "cool head", despite the aries rising, i think.

I would like to see two chart twins side by side lol

Haha you would think that would be the case but far from it. at first it was unbelievable how well we were getting on him being super caring and always there in time of a crisis but when the relationship actually developed into a commitment etc we started to see that were really like chalk and cheese ���� he was more a practical lover and I was more fairytale , Romeo and Juliet type shyt ���� till today we still joke that if a situation where to arise where we were to choose who dies for the other that his response would be "hmm people will miss me more than you, so you jump" haha whereas I'd be more like already falling off the cliff because that's LOVE! See??! Chalk and cheese we never saw eye to eye on anything either . He was a very big thinker and always doing things without considering my feelings , very oblivious to the basic needs of a relationship & what his role was and i on the other hand although more rebellious but cautious and sensitive & intuitive , also he was very none ambitious , take each day as it comes sort of guy , �� Me not so much! I always have to have plans , lists and goals haha so lots of personality clashes (although I'm Virgo asc) . But on the plus side he's very very laid back openly chilled out sort of dude but he's got mad rage when he's pissed off haha like fire breathing type. Also he was the type to give you all his money , to the last penny - if you needed it. He definitely showed his love better that way - doing stuff for you. Definitely very unemotional . Definitely not a cuddler or a tactile person if you need a hug find someone else or ask him otherwise don't expect him to just know you need one. ������ even if you were physically weeping/hysterical. You know how Virgo symbolises the virgin well I called him a relationship virgin , even though that wasn't the case but you wouldn't know it with the way he was. In the end we found out we both have our Pisces in the 7th so we really are according to astrologers better off alone haha nobody ever comes close to that ideal lover fantasy we've got going on.

P.S till this day he still never wanted to breakup or give up on the relationship! I'm like you've got to be kidding . We're clearly polar opposites in all raminifications. It must be his Taurus moon's need for stability and dislike of change? In that relationship he definitely acted more like his moon Taurus than a Virgo and I acted like my Venus - cancer and sometimes my Moon & Asc. ( so Cancer Aqua Virgo) swinging between hot & cold bless him. ������ We do make excellent friends!

And yes I thought it would be awesome to see your charts side by side, hope you don't mind i used the information on the chart you provided to come up with a Synastry

Last edited:

turkish girl

Humm i tought the composite was a good one.
Why would you not go for it?
Because the squares of the suns and moons on the sunastry? Maybe the 5th stellium placement is not strong enough to compensate?

Composite is not good but definitely better than synastry chart.5th house can never be strong in my eye dear,Well if u ask me I would love stability rather than adventure.I find Saturn aspects as "Glue".I have read many married couples chart around me and they mostly has Saturn aspects between inner planets.Here we have an aspect but an opposition(Moon square Saturn).At least we have Saturn textile mercury but wish it was Sun or venus!!
Plus guy's moon squares a stellium,all of them inner planets,it is just too hard to ignore,I think this guy,who has his venus in her 1st house(I told you above too,in my first comment)attracted her at first sight but it seems to me it won't continue so long.Also in composite there is no venus-mars,venus-sun aspect,this also clarifies it.
May I ask you are they a couple,just started dating,or in friendship situation now?
By the way I read Horus's comment,it is similar to mine.

Last edited:
Composite is not good but definitely better than synastry chart.5th house can never be strong in my eye dear,Well if u ask me I would love stability rather than adventure.I find Saturn aspects as "Glue".I have read many married couples chart around me and they mostly has Saturn aspects between inner planets.Here we have an aspect but an opposition(Moon square Saturn).At least we have Saturn textile mercury but wish it was Sun or venus!!
Plus guy's moon squares a stellium,all of them inner planets,it is just too hard to ignore,I think this guy,who has his venus in her 1st house(I told you above too,in my first comment)attracted her at first sight but it seems to me it won't continue so long.Also in composite there is no venus-mars,venus-sun aspect,this also clarifies it.
May I ask you are they a couple,just started dating,or in friendship situation now?
By the way I read Horus's comment,it is similar to mine.

I see, the square between the moon and stelluim is a big one, even if the moon falls on her 7th.

Actually they are close friends since childhood, in a more than 10 years relation. I think there is an interest in both sides but it never came to surface.