Will I ever have children?

sagiataria89

What are the odds of me becoming a mother, according to my chart? Right now I´m single with no potential partner in sight. I´m very shy when it comes about love matters, so I was just wondering...

Attachments

• astrogood.gif
    astrogood.gif
    66 KB · Views: 35

Blaze

Account Closed
Pretty good, I'd say. Your 5th house ruler is disposed by Jupiter in it's exaltation, Cancer, a fertile sign.

sagiataria89

Thanks a lor for the reply. I asked because I was told that there were some indicators on my chart of late marriage/ trouble with love relationships...So, I naturally thought it would be the same for children... Who could have thought it?:surprised:

oscarSegal

Thanks a lor for the reply. I asked because I was told that there were some indicators on my chart of late marriage/ trouble with love relationships...So, I naturally thought it would be the same for children... Who could have thought it?:surprised:

You don't need to be in a relationship in order to be a great mother and raise happy children. Don't let that be the thing to stop you from doing your thing. :)

sagiataria89

True. For a moment forgot about adoption, and the many other ways families are formed. Kinda ironic, being the daughter of a single mother :kissing:

Retro

Banned
Hello! You being shy is not a bad thing. You have venus in 10th house. So you are an artistic person. And your sun in the 8th makes you formidable! Pluto in the 8th is a tough lesson though. Jupiter in the 4th house will save you from unnecessary outrages. You need to trust others more. I believe you can!

sagiataria89

Yes, you are right. I am a person who loves all forms of artistic expression. Reading a bit about Jupiter in 4th, I can only hope about the future, as my only closest realtive is my mother, and my childhood wasn´t exactly a happy one