Please look at for anything interesting?

lizwhiz

Hi all :happy:

I want to understand more of how my planets and houses interact with/conflict each other. I'd like to learn about the position of certain planets in the houses (my sun and mercury are in the 8th house). I notice I have a lot of Scorpio influence, so I want to see how that goes with the rest of my chart.

I have intercepted signs in the houses (Taurus in 1st and 12th houses and Scorpio in 6th and 7th). I'd like to learn more about the meaning behind intercepted houses as well, if that's possible, and the effect missing signs can have (I'm missing Cancer and Capricorn).

I've been reading a lot about different things and I'm trying to look a bit into everything (not without getting a little overwhelmed), so I'd appreciate an outsider's perspective. I know every chart is interesting, but if there's anything that's worth pointing out I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks!
Liz

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    92.3 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_w2gw_01_13383.51478.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_13383.51478.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 36

theV

A keyword I would give to the chart daredevil maybe. Sun falls in Antares- The heart of Scorpio- then the Moon in Scorpio produces quite spunky, willful, intense personality. You might be activist or strong freedom fighter or have deep philosophy that you might take to the extremes. Scorpio moon adds to depth and piercing intelligence to the already philosopher/abstract thinker Saggy. The Asc in the last degree of Taurus which is know as bit intense, sexually enraging, destructive somehow. "Pleiades Rising: Blindness, ophthalmia injuries to the eyes and face, disgrace, wounds, stabs (operations nowadays), exile, imprisonment, sickness, violent fevers, quarrels, violent lust, military preferment. If at the same time the Sun is in opposition either to the Ascendant or to Mars, violent death." It might not manifest as it described. However, still it is a troubling fixed star.

Saturn in the 10th house creates frustration with your career path or as young adult in your academic field. Parents can have control over the course of your study or they are controlling your career. You might choose a career field or academic field that demands a lot of hardworking such as Medicine. However, you are up to challenge. Restrictive relationship with the father is possible.

Planets falling in the 6th/7th house indicates you are oriented toward service/relationship. You work better when you are with people, organizing them and improving your diplomacy/communication. 6th house is about service, charity, body health. Node there might indicate you might have interest in service or maintaining good physical health. Your sun/Mercury are in the 7th house you discover more about yourself when you are in relationship.

Career in Medicine, health is possible.

Last edited:

lizwhiz

Thanks for the reply! I'll have to look into some of the things you mentioned 'cause there are some things I'm not too familiar with. But I can definitely agree with a lot of the things you pointed out.

I do have a question though; my 7th house is on the second to last degree of Scorpio and my 8th house is on the last degree of Sagittarius, so are my Sun and Mercury (both being Sagittarius) in my 7th or 8th house? I know on the chart it says they're in the 7th house, but I have Sagittarius in the 8th house, so which one is correct?

Thanks again!
Liz

sibylline

Your avatar...why? :lol: I only now noticed the doggy face in the hair, which makes it twice as funny.

The question I would ask is how are your relationships with others, platonic and romantic? Tense? Do you have many?

I do have a question though; my 7th house is on the second to last degree of Scorpio and my 8th house is on the last degree of Sagittarius, so are my Sun and Mercury (both being Sagittarius) in my 7th or 8th house? I know on the chart it says they're in the 7th house, but I have Sagittarius in the 8th house, so which one is correct?

They're in the 7th house, as shown, and Jupiter/Pluto sits on the DSC and strongly expresses in the 7th house as well. Assuming your birth time is accurate.

lizwhiz

Lol it took a second glance for me to notice the dog face and once I did I was sold. I'm glad you like it :p

I've actually been thinking a lot about what relationships (of all kinds) mean to me and how I feel about them and how I am in them and yeah, there's a lot going on there.

Yes, my birth time is correct! For two years I thought I was born at 7 a.m. (making me a Sagittarius rising), only to find out it took place in the evening instead; the birth certificate does not lie, even though parents do lol.

Forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject, but what kind of effect would all those planets being near/on my DSC have on my relationships?

Thanks for the response!

sibylline

Lol it took a second glance for me to notice the dog face and once I did I was sold. I'm glad you like it :p

I've actually been thinking a lot about what relationships (of all kinds) mean to me and how I feel about them and how I am in them and yeah, there's a lot going on there.

Yes, my birth time is correct! For two years I thought I was born at 7 a.m. (making me a Sagittarius rising), only to find out it took place in the evening instead; the birth certificate does not lie, even though parents do lol.

Forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject, but what kind of effect would all those planets being near/on my DSC have on my relationships?

Thanks for the response!

It means one-on-one relationships are highlighted, not necessarily romantic, but friendships, business partnerships, etc. You'll look to others, actively or unconsciously, to play out these planets for you and the best way you experience them is through another. Every planet adds another layer to your relationship needs and expectations.

Retro

Banned
You are a direct person. Moon in 6th house is grave. It gives emotional disaffection. You have a hard time making changes. I can see you as a grave person. You are hard to get. I can see you rely on others too much. You are a serious person. You can be harsh on others. I see you as a reliable person. You think too much. You are trustworthy. I think you can rule the world! I think you are great.