Cancer Moon ;(

Zarathu

Account Closed
Yeah.... IMO, its not your Cancer Moon in your natal chart. Its the situational stuff that has happened to you and put you into mental chaos.

And while there is an emotional component to all of these things, they are all really thoughts, not feelings. You didn't specifically mention any feelings, you specifically described PTSD mental chaos. And this clearly shows in your Minor Progressed yearlie return.

JUPITERASC

I have generalized anxiety and have to take meds for that. But this year to put it shortly: I got back stabbed by a friend, I visited my father whom I don't know very well and discovered some dark secrets about him and the reunion was very unsettling to say the least, I had a falling out with my mom when I discovered she was gossiping about me about things that were not true, I have had a stalker and a robbery (my car was robbed then my house) and I believe that stalker guy did that but I can't be certain). So yeah...I've been lying low now...trying to keep myself as peaceful as possible.
Those are all very stressful experiences
Yeah.... IMO, its not your Cancer Moon in your natal chart. Its the situational stuff that has happened to you and put you into mental chaos.

And while there is an emotional component to all of these things, they are all really thoughts, not feelings. You didn't specifically mention any feelings, you specifically described PTSD mental chaos. And this clearly shows in your Minor Progressed yearlie return.
I recall discussion previously on another thread regarding your Cancer Moon
and the connection with Jupiter :smile:

Jupiter is the exalted ruler of Cancer
and so aspects between natal Moon and Jupiter
are influential in relation to the houses ruled by the Moon and Jupiter.

Traditionally Jupiter rules Pisces and Sagittarius

Currently Jupiter is transiting Cancer
as happens every 12 years
so it is instructive to check previous events in your life
when Jupiter was previously transiting Cancer 12 years ago in 2002 and before that in 1990

There's a free 6000 year ephemeris if you need to check those years by the way at
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

jupiterianguru

I have generalized anxiety and have to take meds for that. But this year to put it shortly: I got back stabbed by a friend, I visited my father whom I don't know very well and discovered some dark secrets about him and the reunion was very unsettling to say the least, I had a falling out with my mom when I discovered she was gossiping about me about things that were not true, I have had a stalker and a robbery (my car was robbed then my house) and I believe that stalker guy did that but I can't be certain). So yeah...I've been lying low now...trying to keep myself as peaceful as possible.

Where is neptune transiting. I had some very stressful things happen when she transpired my ascendant. I got addicted to booze for awhile got raped once house got robbed etc I also broke down and ended up in the mental institution when neptune was at the same minute and degree as my ascendant going retrograde back over it. I'm ok now and fine. I have cancer moon 5th house but anyways hope you get better the anxiety has to do with neptune I think I met a person online once who also had it transit her ascendant and had similar problems. Also neptune can cause an extreme increase in emotional sensitivity. Good luck with your life hope it gets better. The anxiety attacks and problems stopped when neptune was about five orbs away from my ascendant and never came back. My ascendant is 21 degrees Aquarius. I wonder is neptune transiting a sensitive point in your chart this lasts 1-3 years. It ***** I know

Last edited:

ScorpioCrow

Heck, sometimes I wish I had Cancer moon. Mine's in Scorpio and it is painful. But you know, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

jupiterianguru, Neptune is currently at... *checks software* 05 Pisces 17'.

What you went through with the Neptune transit over Ascendant sounds awful! In a couple years Pluto will transit over mine and I'm kinda scared. Obviously some physical transformation (maybe my ridiculously high metabolism will finally slow down?) - I'm also planning to get some tattoos then. But what else could be expected?

ScorpioCrow

Heck, sometimes I wish I had Cancer moon. Mine's in Scorpio and it is painful. But you know, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

jupiterianguru, Neptune is currently at... *checks software* 05 Pisces 17'.

What you went through with the Neptune transit over Ascendant sounds awful! In a couple years Pluto will transit over mine and I'm kinda scared. Obviously some physical transformation (maybe my ridiculously high metabolism will finally slow down?) - I'm also planning to get some tattoos then. But what else could be expected?