Relocation involved in New Job?

Thirteen

Hello All,

I hope you all have been safe, healthy and well.

I dont normally pull a horary chart as I have a *rudimentary* knowledge of this art. I think I am learning, however, as I was able to successfully interpret a lost item chart tonight! :) So in a moment of positive confirmation amidst genuine wonder - and in an attempt to answer something I have been thinking of quite extensively lately - I submitted this query and, well, this is a lot more complicated than the previous one... so I come here seeking more experienced viewpoints.

My question is connected to relocation for a potential new job opportunity - Ive been job searching for a positive change for quite some time, and this search has been very significant(as well as stressful, draining, etc.), amidst everything that is going on in the world, as you all are well aware... Its affected my stability and have had to move back home with family Ive had a lot of issues with in the past. Honestly I dont feel very safe here.

At the moment it seems potential opportunities for growth that align with not only my experience but the growth I need would require a long-distance move. I am open to it for the right opportunity, however it would be a really big step for me. I dont have much to depend on - and also having a fur child to take into account - so in terms of what little resources I have where I am currently at, moving long distance and starting completely over is quite daunting.

Ive attached the chart I used below. I would really appreciate the wisdom in those of you experienced in this type of interpretation.

My clumsy interpretation of what I can tell, is that, yes Im likely moving long distance. Im leaning towards it being a generally positive move for me as ruler of both 7th(new location) and quesited issue(9th of long distance), are dignified. Im concerned about Pluto showing up in the 7th however. I already have Mars debilitated in my current house of home - concerned about that too. Would love your take on this...

Is there anything else you see that would be informative that I have likely missed?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 11.03.59 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 11.03.59 PM.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 15