My husband's trading plans

turkish girl

My husband currently works as engineer but he wants to do trading job about grape and olive oil.He comes from a village and his father has vineyards and olive groves.

If we decide to do it 'bigger' we need to relocate to another country called as İzmir.That means a big change in our life.

So,my question is will he be succesfull?

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 29

blondie89

Banned
I think yes, normally career of husband is your 4th house. Here venus, but venus is voic because she doesn't make any aspects before changing sign

But co ruler should be sun which is conjunct to saturn.. Also his 6th house - when he does nit work on hus own bill - moon will trine sun/ saturn

Maybe someone other could help

leomoon

I loved traveling in Izmir (near the Mediterranean sea, its a seaport town) and lovely. I found a link on here that gives the driving distance to so many lovely towns and important archeological sites:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTop...724-Driving_from_Izmir_to_Antalya-Turkey.html

From what I can see, your husband in this case house 7 Saturn is trine the Moon as is Jupiter trine the Moon. I take this to be a resounding YES.

As a matter of fact when we stayed there overnight, in a lovely beachfront hotel, we took a walk in the evening and met these men who were returning from picking olives. My husband said, "no that wasn't Izmir" but I'm sure it was!

turkish girl

I think yes, normally career of husband is your 4th house. Here venus, but venus is voic because she doesn't make any aspects before changing sign

But co ruler should be sun which is conjunct to saturn.. Also his 6th house - when he does nit work on hus own bill - moon will trine sun/ saturn

Maybe someone other could help

Thank you blondie for replying,

I just could not know which houses i should look at.

10th,2nd or 6th?
Because his career is something different ,trading job is another thing ,Am i right?

turkish girl

I loved traveling in Izmir (near the Mediterranean sea, its a seaport town) and lovely. I found a link on here that gives the driving distance to so many lovely towns and important archeological sites:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTop...724-Driving_from_Izmir_to_Antalya-Turkey.html

From what I can see, your husband in this case house 7 Saturn is trine the Moon as is Jupiter trine the Moon. I take this to be a resounding YES.

As a matter of fact when we stayed there overnight, in a lovely beachfront hotel, we took a walk in the evening and met these men who were returning from picking olives. My husband said, "no that wasn't Izmir" but I'm sure it was!

Hello Leomoon

My wedding ceremony took place in İzmir because my husband is originally from there and relatives and parents still lige there.It was the only one time i visited İzmir that time.

I am glad you loved there:)

I can say he has knowledge about it,worked at his fathers vineyards since his childhood.Even sold some products in here to Co workers of us.

İnvesting money in it just makes me scared because lands are very expensive in İzmir.