Run from Gemini Retrogade Venus?

Aurelie

Most intense aspects ever experienced?

A past relationship of mine involved a guy who's Venus (r), Mars and Mercury all in Gemini landed in my very unoccupied 8th house. It was a travesty - picture never wanting a serious relationship ever then being bombarded by all these uncontrollable emotions by a fickle man who can't seem to get a handle on his own thoughts. I should also mention his sun is also Gemini. I don't know if it because my Virgo Venus, Leo moon and Mars all land in his fourth that made me so receptive to his errr dynamic nature. All I can say is I was paralyzed in that relationship and that retrograde Venus of his really didn't do much favours when it came to trying to show me he was appreciative of my patience. One thing I can say is the flirty Gemini seemed to vanish when we were together. I never once had a problem with other women so to speak. All our issues stemmed from power struggles and deep pervasive feelings that we both tried to stifle to hide the effect we had on each other. I think his Pluto square my Moon &Venus led to the frustrations here a little. (His Pluto is in the 7H he's basically walking fire- try watching somebody attempt to conceal that). Anyway it has been 3 years and I still can't shake that introverted love. Im not sure if I'm under some mild form of stockholms or if I might be the first person to adore that Retrogade Venus. His vertex, true node, sun/moon midpt and Chiron all conjunct my sun & asc also.

Last edited: