Career query with Mars rising and VOC Moon in Zenith in Cancer

Undric

Hello friends,

The exact question i raised was “Will I become successful in this company and in this particular field of work?”

I’ve asked this question 2 days after starting a new job. After changing careers, actually. I had been in academic research for almost a decade and I had made the switch to ‘experience research’ in healthcare, namely understanding the needs and pain points of all relevant stakeholders in the healthcare system such as patients, physicians or pharmacists.

I am extremely excited by the content of my job and it feels that it was ‘created’ just for me - my skills, my personality and curiosity.

Virgo is Rising and it makes sense in the context of healthcare, I guess. Midheaven is in Gemini. However, there are no aspects between Mercury and Moon so I’m stuck with interpreting the chart.

I believe the Moon is void of course in Cancer at 24’47” (last aspect was opposition with Pluto at 24’34”). I know VOC Moon in Cancer has a different meaning than in other signs but what that means here i don’t know. I remember that planets in the first house can substitute the ascendant governor and in this case it’s peregrine Mars rising in Virgo. There’s no aspect between Mercury and Mars either.

All in all, i am inclined to say that short-term I may be well off in my job/field but not a lot of long-term effects?

What do others think? Thank you!

Edit: The title is wrong, Moon is not in Zenith.

Attachments

• A995C368-A524-4E6C-A7E0-60835C44AAD0.png
    A995C368-A524-4E6C-A7E0-60835C44AAD0.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: