Important job help

christina1989

Hey guys 2 months ago i applied for a job in court,we had test and everything i passed all test..18.06 i got a call from court that one candidate got job in University and if noone complain on her new job i am the one who will get a job because my scores are right behind hers.

I couldnt belive because i knew there are 10 people who already works in court and i knew they will get a job because it position for perminent work.
47 people applied, 13 people is accepted ofcours i couldnt belive it cuz u have to have some kind connections to get the
se jobs.
This job is something it would help me and could really change my life but when i saw the chart lol i think i wont get a job.

They said i have to wait and hope noone complains..

I am venus in 10th almost in leo i could change mind about this job, moon is the job in capricorn not great place to be and there is applying opposition which means i wont get a job or i will and something will change and this was a day chart so reception is fine i think.
There is mars signified by 7th house maybe other candidate and applying opposition with saturn and saturn represent 11th house from my 7th house
I think i wont get a job but i really hope horary this time is wrong i am not working for one year i cant move from my parents i am.kinda depressed and i am never been close than this time.
Right now jupiter is crossing over my ascendant and aspects 9th and 10th house hope that it will help somehow.
Please help guys 🙏

https://ibb.co/VgCFx2q

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey guys 2 months ago i applied for a job in court,we had test and everything i passed all test..18.06 i got a call from court that one candidate got job in University and if noone complain on her new job i am the one who will get a job because my scores are right behind hers.

I couldnt belive because i knew there are 10 people who already works in court and i knew they will get a job because it position for perminent work.
47 people applied, 13 people is accepted ofcours i couldnt belive it cuz u have to have some kind connections to get the
se jobs.
This job is something it would help me and could really change my life but when i saw the chart lol i think i wont get a job.

They said i have to wait and hope noone complains..

I am venus in 10th almost in leo i could change mind about this job, moon is the job in capricorn not great place to be and there is applying opposition which means i wont get a job or i will and something will change and this was a day chart so reception is fine i think.
There is mars signified by 7th house maybe other candidate and applying opposition with saturn and saturn represent 11th house from my 7th house
I think i wont get a job but i really hope horary this time is wrong i am not working for one year i cant move from my parents i am.kinda depressed and i am never been close than this time.
Right now jupiter is crossing over my ascendant and aspects 9th and 10th house hope that it will help somehow.
Please help guys 🙏

https://ibb.co/VgCFx2q

The employer/Moon likes you/Venus very much as an applicant for the job as it receives you in its dignity. And you/Venus receive it by triplicity. Moon applies to Venus, so I say yes you will get the job. Applying by oppostion, there may be obstacles, like someone else has been chosen and you will get the job only if there is a complain. The opposition also points to that it may turn out that you don't like the job as you thought you might?

But I think this chart indicates you will get the job.
I hope so.
Wishing you the best

christina1989

The employer/Moon likes you/Venus very much as an applicant for the job as it receives you in its dignity. And you/Venus receive it by triplicity. Moon applies to Venus, so I say yes you will get the job. Applying by oppostion, there may be obstacles, like someone else has been chosen and you will get the job only if there is a complain. The opposition also points to that it may turn out that you don't like the job as you thought you might?

But I think this chart indicates you will get the job.
I hope so.
Wishing you the best

Hey i got the job 😁🤸 but i will start working month from now probably.
I just hope everything will be fine with job and that coworkers are normal people i hope opposition doesnt show me quitting 😥

Ill be positive,thank you IleneK

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey i got the job 😁🤸 but i will start working month from now probably.
I just hope everything will be fine with job and that coworkers are normal people i hope opposition doesnt show me quitting 😥

Ill be positive,thank you IleneK

I think there is much favorable about the job. Perhaps the start date being delayed a month is what the opposition is about?

Just remember to keep your eye on the prize. If you want a job, you have one now. Be patient with the job and kind to yourself as you learn the ropes about it and your coworkers.
Good luck!

christina1989

I think there is much favorable about the job. Perhaps the start date being delayed a month is what the opposition is about?

Just remember to keep your eye on the prize. If you want a job, you have one now. Be patient with the job and kind to yourself as you learn the ropes about it and your coworkers.
Good luck!

Hmm yes waiting for a job at least one more month could be that opposition, maybe there will be delay somehow but its fine i dont care 😁

christina1989

Hey i started working few days ago.. It was fine when i was in other department but they transfered me now in other department.. I should be working with judge but there are no judges right now cuz they are on vacation.
Right now where i am people are awful in this department, this women is mean i never done this job before i cried today i dont know what will i do.

I keep hearing from people when judges come back from vacation u will see how much work here is, its really a lot work, then i hear thst people are awful i just got scared because i am hearing it all the time..
I will only work with judge but i heard that i should pray that judge will be good person, i feel sad maybe i am sensitive i dont know.. I think this job will fit me but i am lost i dont know anything i feel stupid and this women doesnt help, but i wont work with her anyway.
I made chart today asking when will i feel better.
I cant quit i have bad situation at home i need money soo i can become independant and i study something that is connected to law so this is my chance.I have exams soo j am more stressed than usual.
Funny i got this job when jupiter was in pisces crossing my ascendant but he brought me ****** job 🤣Forgot to say i am on probation for 3months..

https://ibb.co/zQDnswY

I am jupiter in 3rd house in aquarius and retrograde basiclly i am in shitty situation. Moon in sagitarius in first house next aspect with sun i dont know who sun is i hope something good.
I know jupiter will go direct but not until december soo i am kinda a lost can please someone help me 😣

Last edited: