Will man make contact with aliens within the next 15 - 20 years?

Daisyd

I'm British and this year our tabloid media have gone crazy with news stories on UFO sightings. It started with the photo of a supposed little green man on Mars last year and now this year it seems people every where have spotted a space ship or an alien.

Why is this all happening now in 2008? What transits give clues to our current interest in alien life? Within the next 15-20 years, do you reckon some irrefutable evidence will emerge that proves aliens exist? Is there anything in astrology that suggests that aliens will contact us?

Culpeper

Premium Member
There are a number of threads already on extraterrestial aliens. If you do a search you will find them. There are many interesting posts, and if you add a post to one it will reactivate. We want to read your position on this subject.

Andonis

With respect this should be a horary question....why open a general discussion unless you ask an astrological question in here? The time and place of the question is needed.... I guess it is obvious we should be focusing on astrology.

skywatcher1221

Daisyd said:
I'm British and this year our tabloid media have gone crazy with news stories on UFO sightings. It started with the photo of a supposed little green man on Mars last year and now this year it seems people every where have spotted a space ship or an alien.

Why is this all happening now in 2008? What transits give clues to our current interest in alien life? Within the next 15-20 years, do you reckon some irrefutable evidence will emerge that proves aliens exist? Is there anything in astrology that suggests that aliens will contact us?

UFO sightings date back to ancient Egypt and the Bronze Age, and are even described in the Bible (the book of Ezekiel). For some reason, UFO incidents seem to spike during the retrograde periods of Mars -- which is not to say that alien visitors come from Mars.

BobZemco

Daisyd said:

In my opinion, irrefutable evidence already exists, but that's beside the point.

In a natal chart, I think you would look to the 7th, 8th or 9th Houses representings others, foreigners, the occult, higher things, maybe even the 10th as representative of authority.

In a mundane chart, clearly the 7th and 8th Houses, but also the 3rd and 12th Houses.

As for planets, I would suggest Uranus and Pluto, especially because of the relationship with Uranus in mundane affairs, and its signifcator as aircraft/things that fly, plus Pluto for something hidden, secretive, or foreign. Since Sagittarius is the natural sign of the 9th House and Jupiter its ruler, you might consider Jupiter.

Night Sky

If there is nothing in Space.

Then there is nothing to stop you from travelling the speed of light.

That said, it would still take years to get to the nearest stars, Alpha Cantauri and Sirius.

I would gladly go on a space voyage to see other planets, but I wouldn't want it to last more than a few months at the very most... your bones get thin in space, and then there is cosmic rays, which are particles that are extremely dangerous which can pass through the toughest of metals, and even through quite a lot of atmosphere before losing their energy.

The only aliens to me that exist though are human beings, who will one day explore and colonise the other planets in the Galaxy. Once we invent a space ship which can go faster than light... and I don't see why not, if there is nothing in space to slow it down... then we will become the aliens out there searching the way we always have been through planet Earth's history and prehistory.

gesso

Night Sky said:
If there is nothing in Space.

Then there is nothing to stop you from travelling the speed of light.

That said, it would still take years to get to the nearest stars, Alpha Cantauri and Sirius.

I would gladly go on a space voyage to see other planets, but I wouldn't want it to last more than a few months at the very most... your bones get thin in space, and then there is cosmic rays, which are particles that are extremely dangerous which can pass through the toughest of metals, and even through quite a lot of atmosphere before losing their energy.

The only aliens to me that exist though are human beings, who will one day explore and colonise the other planets in the Galaxy. Once we invent a space ship which can go faster than light... and I don't see why not, if there is nothing in space to slow it down... then we will become the aliens out there searching the way we always have been through planet Earth's history and prehistory.
Have you ever read the dune series? Their time travel method is pretty snazzy :) Maybe we'll come up with something like that :D
Or that new Hadron collider could turn up intersting new discoveries relevant to space travel (when they get it up and running again :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Night Sky

No. But I still think light speed it a worthy and attainable goal for humanity. The only problem I can foresee with it is how to break. I mean how to slow down. Might be a little tricky.

Awakened_Pisces

I have a theory that this is the only solar system there is. Period. I don't think there's anymore life, or any of that. Why? Because if there was, they would've found it already or they would've found us. I think that we live in an endless galaxy with stars and planets, ment to confuse us. But we are one and only.

Night Sky

Confusedpisces said:
I have a theory that this is the only solar system there is. Period. I don't think there's anymore life, or any of that. Why? Because if there was, they would've found it already or they would've found us. I think that we live in an endless galaxy with stars and planets, ment to confuse us. But we are one and only.

That's what the Medieval Church said before America was found. And Australia. And Antarctica.

But there were people in these places. There were people. And we didn't even know that they existed. And they had culture, they had societies.

Maybe we ourselves are like a tribe in South America... and the Europeans, more technologically advanced people from another solar system is already on its way to Earth, as we speak.

The Astronomers have all found that there ARE planets around other stars. Some of these planets are massive, and have too much gravity, but I believe that they have discovered a couple of Earth type planets, simply by observing that the Star goes dim and changed its light composition according to the orbit of these foreign alien planets.

fairylight

Banned
we already did, my supervisor was beamed down many many lights years ago and has been practicing her alien skills on us, but it just comes over as being a ***** lol:p

BobZemco

Confusedpisces said:

That's a little narrow-minded. Within 50 light years of Earth, there are 1,500 G-Class stars.

Question: Do G-Class solar systems have planets?

Answer: Yes, this one does. Our own Sun is a G-Class star.

Question: Are G-Class stars capable of supporting life?

Answer: Yes, this one is.

Question: Do G-Class stars have life?

Answer: Yes, this one does.

Life on planets in G-Class star systems may be more primitive than life on Earth, or it might be more advanced, but even so, it wouldn't necessarily mean they're capable of space travel, or even of contacting us.

If I had to guess about alien contact, I'd say circa 2151 when, according the chart I use, there's more or less a Natal Return, where the Ascendant and MC have returned to their natal positions, the Sun has progressed to its natal position and transiting Uranus is conjunct the Ascendant while the transiting North Node opposes it.

Derestanne

This isn't a very "Astrological" reply, but the Internet is buzzing with predictions about a 3 day "Mothership" sighting in Alabama that will begin on October 14th of this year! In other words, just ELEVEN DAYS FROM TODAY! Author Dannion Brinkley said the following in Year 2004:

“By the year 2008, the fact that we are not alone in the universe will be made undeniably clear to everyone on the planet. With millions of planets and billions of stars, I cannot fathom how we could have ever thought in any other terms. However, for those who have doubted, the extraterrestrials will make themselves known. I believe they feel they have no choice but to show themselves as we verge on self-annihilation, genocide and toxic poisoning. The truth of our inter-galactic lineage will become common knowledge. If I am to believe the vision, the truth of our intergalactic lineage will cause humanity to take one wild ride.”

freedomlover

Derestanne wrote:
This isn't a very "Astrological" reply, but the Internet is buzzing with predictions about a 3 day "Mothership" sighting in Alabama that will begin on October 14th of this year! In other words, just ELEVEN DAYS FROM TODAY! Author Dannion Brinkley said the following in Year 2004:

“By the year 2008, the fact that we are not alone in the universe will be made undeniably clear to everyone on the planet. With millions of planets and billions of stars, I cannot fathom how we could have ever thought in any other terms. However, for those who have doubted, the extraterrestrials will make themselves known. I believe they feel they have no choice but to show themselves as we verge on self-annihilation, genocide and toxic poisoning. The truth of our inter-galactic lineage will become common knowledge. If I am to believe the vision, the truth of our intergalactic lineage will cause humanity to take one wild ride.”

I've been wondering why no one had mentioned this on the forum yet. I was thinking about putting an event chart up for this. Also, I asked an interesting horary about whether or not it would really happen, if anyone is interested. I'm really torn - I do believe that aliens are real, but if this really does happen- can you imagine how this will change the world? Well, like Dannion Brinkley said......

Gee, that's only 11 days away......So, DaisyD, you may get the answer to your question sooner and more clearly than you may have thought! :eek:

Moulin

I hate to disappoint you BUT the UK (particularly scotland) has already captured aliens/UFO's etc over 30 years ago!!!

Derestanne

About 1943 was the first, to be precise.

The problem Moulin is that the World Population has been brainwashed to believe that those events never happened, this even with former Government People coming forward to testify about what they saw, heard and read.

Quoting someone who knows, "There is no such thing as 'Empirical Proof' but there is certainly a great abundance of 'Empirical Denial' in the world".

fairylight

Banned
I am with Moulin in this. An area named Bonnybridge near Stirling which is also a hive of activity with the massive BP terminals, oil refineries, etc within this area, has long been known in Scotland to have had many ufo sightings. I know myself one time I drove along there, it was a very unnerving experience. I think they go there because there is so much industrial activity.

Moulin

fairylight said:
I am with Moulin in this. An area named Bonnybridge near Stirling which is also a hive of activity with the massive BP terminals, oil refineries, etc within this area, has long been known in Scotland to have had many ufo sightings. I know myself one time I drove along there, it was a very unnerving experience. I think they go there because there is so much industrial activity.

yes, it is near Stirling, you are right!!!
The govt have a site in Scotland (maybe near Stirling) where they have aliens and a UFO that they captured..

I was told this at least 15 yrs ago now... and it happened at least 20/30 yrs prior to my knowledge of it.

The USA have a HUGE compound in Arizona (i think)... i've driven past it.. miles and miles or ringfenced "who knows what"... perfect for alien investigation ;)

skywatcher1221

The USA have a HUGE compound in Arizona (i think)... i've driven past it.. miles and miles or ringfenced "who knows what"... perfect for alien investigation ;)[/quote]

Yes, that is Area 51 in Nevada (a/k/a "Dreamland"), a top secret Air Force installation where captured UFOs (and perhaps alien bodies) are stored. Alien contact is so secretive that even U.S. presidents have no access.

When Bill Clinton was in office, he tried to get to the bottom of this with no success. He was asked by a reporter why he hadn't done more about UFO disclosure. His answer: "There is a government within the government, and I don't control it." An unusual admission for the Commander-in-Chief!