Will my HOW insurance pay for sewer problem?

kai

Hi guys. I am having a sewer problem in my townhouse as the sewer has been clogged and basically the sewer water came out of the toilet and spread through half of my kitchen and through the dining room so the new floors that I had installed two years ago are now bubbly so I need to change my brand new floors again :crying:
Since it's an issue with the sewer, the HOA is responsible for the sewer as it has to do with the dwelling of the unit, but the problem is the interior of my house for me right now because i spent a lot of $ two years ago to completely renovate my house, and now I hired an attorney just in case. My aim is for my HOA insurance pay for my interior renovations because while I'm responsible for the insides of my house, the damage has been caused from the sewer into my house and basically I was told that the HOA will try to shift the interior renovation issue onto me, but the fact that the contaminated water from the sewer that is considered a biohazard and a health risk has spilled into my kitchen (marble floors mind you) and into my dining room towards the living room, I'm being told that I need to fight this so I hired an attorney and he said I shouldn't worry...whatever that means.

I wanted to know PLEASE if the HOA insurance will pay me well or not even though 30% of whatever they compensate me will go towards the attorney fees, but I want to get them pay for the work inside my house so that I won't be spending a dime myself. I do not have a homeowners' insurance now, but even if I did, because it isn't a pipe connecting the toilet or sink into the dwelling or similar issue like that from the interior of MY house/space, a homeowners' insurance would still tell me to go after the HOA as it's a sewer/dwelling issue regardless of the damage inside my house. Can you please help me understand the financial aspect of the situation since it involves me, my house, insurance, money....so I have taken 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 7th houses. Does 8th house count in here?

I am Sun in Scorpio and in my 4th house ironically! I'm in scorpio and I think I am in a strong sign right? The HOA insurance (or any type of insurance) is my 7th house of Aquarius ruled by saturn in its domicile...so saturn is in it's own house strong in my 5th house of entertainment? :))) wth! My 2nd house ruler of $ is Mercury in my 5th house too which is also ironic but it's in its detriment (Jupiter). Mars anger is in the 7th house of my insurance...hmmm. By the way, aren't lawyers also represented by the 7th? So I have the same house representing insurance company and my attorney? Venus, representing money in general, is conj my IC angle but retro....looks like I've got a lot going in my 4th house in this chart. Any idea how it can unfold?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_my_hoa_pay_me_well_for_sewer_flood_hr.51709.90824.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_my_hoa_pay_me_well_for_sewer_flood_hr.51709.90824.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 23

muchacho

Your significators make no aspects whatsoever. Moon also going via combusta. Looks like nothing going to happening. There was an aspect between Moon and L7 though.

kai

Your significators make no aspects whatsoever. Moon also going via combusta. Looks like nothing going to happening. There was an aspect between Moon and L7 though.

agh not good..I will update this post as time passes and I have updates

IleneK

Premium Member
It's not yet been a week since you posted.
Has the HOA rendered its decision about whether its insurance with cover your damages?

kai

It's not yet been a week since you posted.
Has the HOA rendered its decision about whether its insurance with cover your damages?

Basically what happened is that our HOA insurance has a $10K deductible and I found out that the damage amount is not as big to deal with that $10K deductible and there were some other issues with their insurance that forced me to just handle this myself.