Intuition and Psychic abilities

Neptuniaan

Even though I have never been paid any attention until recent years, I have a good intuiton and 6th sense. Whats'the indicator of These in the natal chart? I have a capricorn rising but neptune tightly conjunct my ascendant (and mercury too) moon is in my 8th in placidus. And one last thing is people who happen to have an interest in astrology always think im a pisces rising. Could it be the neptune effect?

Abby83

Even though I have never been paid any attention until recent years, I have a good intuiton and 6th sense. Whats'the indicator of These in the natal chart? I have a capricorn rising but neptune tightly conjunct my ascendant (and mercury too) moon is in my 8th in placidus. And one last thing is people who happen to have an interest in astrology always think im a pisces rising. Could it be the neptune effect?

Well I was gonna say something to do with Neptune. I've seen these intuitive abilities you described in ppl who have Neptune near the asc and also having Neptune in harmonious aspect to their asc ruler. I also think having asc ruler in 12th house is a big indicator.