Jupiter-Neptune transit: influence on 4H-7H?

Soulstice

Account Closed
Jupiter-Neptune transit: influence on my chart?
Hi! Could someone help me figure out how the Jupiter-Neptune transit (in April I think?) could influence my chart and life, and what I should pay attention to? Thanks in advance!!!

Let me know if I should upload another chart :smile:

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_27-5-1993_16-37_a_1-4-2022_12-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_27-5-1993_16-37_a_1-4-2022_12-00.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 21

Zora

Account Closed
Jupiter-Neptune transit: influence on my chart?
Hi! Could someone help me figure out how the Jupiter-Neptune transit (in April I think?) could influence my chart and life, and what I should pay attention to? Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Soulstice,

dont't expect too much from this t-jupiter transit sextile activating your natal neptune. It will only a for short lasting transit-activation impulse - afterwards not coming back to exact degree of your natal neptune and your natal uranus.

But transit-jupiter will be following up it's special transit conj. your natal saturn - being on special zero degree pisces - by zero degree exact semisextile activating your natal saturn in a special spark-energy way from 05/11/2022 until end of december 2022 for introspection and inner work might get more interesting for you.

As planets on 0°degree are said to have a special spiritual task brought along into this life and a special mediator gift- one can help people with. As planets on 0° are called fence riders - sitting between 2 energies - 2 worlds - the visible and the invisible - being aware of both at same time and able to perceive both as effective and working.

Saturn in your chart rules 4th house- your emotions, your basic trust, what you need to feel yourself at home, your mother as first female model role and own gender support and mother experience in childhood. And is about your real home. And if transit activated may result in an impulse for a relocation.

Jupiter in your chart rules your mental mind house 3rd in spiritual and creative sign of sag - an expanding sign and is your personal manner to perceive information and to process information and to communicate with others. And 3rd is also a physical body house - and about body movement.

This is what jupiter in your chart will be it's purpose and intention to discuss with your natal planets if transit activating.

And 3rd house is also house of siblings and sibling relationship in childhood - where you have your sag northnode in. Jupiter ruling your 3rd house is spiritual 12th house semisquaring your leo moon sitting cusp your 11th house and on your self-liberation axis 5th/11th house and is also semisquaring your leo chiron in 10th house.

If you have siblings - and something has left to get healed - this may come up again as a matter - too - during transit time.