Sun square Moon and reincarnation

athair

Hi; i started to wonder whether a Sun sq Moon aspect natally would have some reincarnation-karmic side to it, so to speak; broadly, just as a Sun sq Moon aspect precludes both the Sun & Moon to express-be, perhaps it could as well be thought of as a sort of experience(experimenting) the vacuum at some degree...and so the title of this thread; what do you think about it? Thanks; greetings.

JUPITERASC

Hi; i started to wonder whether a Sun sq Moon aspect natally would have some reincarnation-karmic side to it, so to speak; broadly, just as a Sun sq Moon aspect precludes both the Sun & Moon to express-be, perhaps it could as well be thought of as a sort of experience(experimenting) the vacuum at some degree...and so the title of this thread; what do you think about it? Thanks; greetings.
Moon squares Sun TWICE each MONTH :smile:

(1) as a waxing square
then
(2) as a waning square

so it's not uncommon

93572ee5b9d893c9176f9ddde0cc82b2.jpg

JUPITERASC

What about Sun.square Moon plus Sun Sq.Ascendant? ;-)
Greetings
Ascendant is time sensitive, therefore
vital to have reliable birthtime :smile:
Births are noted AFTER the event
often from memory, even when noted by medical staff
also
keep in mind that
the entire chart requires consideration re: TOTALITY of TESTIMONIES
one isolated aspect provides insufficient data

chiamaria

If, by karmic, you're meaning some sort of debt to pay (and not like karmic reward), then I'd imagine that any square or oppositional aspect with any planets would imply that. It also depends on how tight the aspect is. You could technically have sun square moon with an orb of 9, but it'd be quite a loose aspect and may not play out too strongly in your life.

athair

If, by karmic, you're meaning some sort of debt to pay (and not like karmic reward), then I'd imagine that any square or oppositional aspect with any planets would imply that. It also depends on how tight the aspect is. You could technically have sun square moon with an orb of 9, but it'd be quite a loose aspect and may not play out too strongly in your life.

Thanks! Interesting approach; my sun in 21 pisces squares moon in sag 16 30 ; meanwhile (as far as the time of birth is right) is also sq 23 sag ascendant.

Jupiter (in Taurus 6th h) only singleton within the chart (earth sign singleton) is sq Mars in Acq 3rd h.

Plus; Saturn in Leo 9th house (sun ruled) is sq Vertex and Antivertex in Taurus-Scorpio. (I womder if this could mean a sort of double whammy sun sq asc issue...?)

Greetings

Greetings

JUPITERASC

Thanks! Interesting approach; my sun in 21 pisces squares moon in sag 16 30 ; meanwhile (as far as the time of birth is right) is also sq 23 sag ascendant.

Jupiter (in Taurus 6th h) only singleton within the chart (earth sign singleton) is sq Mars in Acq 3rd h.

Plus; Saturn in Leo 9th house (sun ruled) is sq Vertex and Antivertex in Taurus-Scorpio. (I womder if this could mean a sort of double whammy sun sq asc issue...?)

Greetings

Greetings
Have fun as you Read, Study and Vigilantly Practise :smile:

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

CapAquaPis

In relation to the belief in reincarnation one person (like myself) may have and consulting their natal charts to find clues on aspects of the sun and moon with past lives they might had, I have an Aquarius sun/moon in 8th (a conjunction or closely the new moon). I checked my astrocartography of what I believed was a past life and there was a Chiron MC went straight across where I died on April 30, 1975 in then Saigon now Ho Chi Minh city in then south Vietnam when the communist north took over the country and reunified it the following year. Chiron MC describes tragedies, traumas and triggers in astrological readings... it's clear I was killed and I'm convinced I was a 20s-something year old woman then...to returned in 1980 southern CA, USA and now I'm a 41 year old man.

Ajc1980

This is really interesting and sure opening for me! I am still an intermediate level astro student and am finding new info all the time. I've got the sun square moon natal 0 degree aspect, and I've always felt strongly about the reincarnation possibilities for myself, even with having no info or pertinent facts until now. Makes a lot of sense though.