I am attracting n/s node people to my sun moon opposition....wtf?

I thought maybe I could get some opinions here about why this is happening..
I have cancer moon in the 6th opposite capricorn sun in 12th. I have been attracting men of the opposite sex to me that have their nodal axis conjunct my sun/moon axis. Why would this be? What does it mean? (in these cases their north node is conjunct my moon in 6th, south node to my sun(12th)

In my own natal chart, my nodal axis is south node pisces in 1st opposite 7th virgo. There is also lately a connection of this other persons moon to MY south node as well.

I am not sure of the lesson I am supposed to be learning here. Or is it their lesson because it is their nodes that are contacting my sun and moon energies?

Last edited:

comdoc

You are helping each other evolve: you teach him about work, service, productivity, organization. He helps you develop compassion, get in touch with hidden forces, and private personal space.

Moon's North Node is where subjective inner reality becomes objective. South Node brings spiritual qualities down to Earth. Sun represents that which is apparent in light of Day, and Moon refers to inner private close to home reality.

I thought maybe I could get some opinions here about why this is happening..
I have cancer moon in the 6th opposite capricorn sun in 12th. I have been attracting men of the opposite sex to me that have their nodal axis conjunct my sun/moon axis. Why would this be? What does it mean? (in these cases their north node is conjunct my moon in 6th, south node to my sun(12th)

In my own natal chart, my nodal axis is south node pisces in 1st opposite 7th virgo. There is also lately a connection of this other persons moon to MY south node as well.

I am not sure of the lesson I am supposed to be learning here. Or is it their lesson because it is their nodes that are contacting my sun and moon energies?

IleneK

Premium Member
Another modern interp of NN/SN is that SN is what you bring into this life and NN is what you are called to learn in this life. So it is a very important point in the native's chart, reflecting the intersection of the Moon's path with the Sun's [apparent] path. When one's lunar nodes coincide with another's Sun and Moon, I would say that there is important synastry to be explored, depending upon where the SN and NN lie in the other's chart.