Compatibility of both partner charts and a composite chart with grand cross

Composite: https://imageshack.com/a/img922/5650/S14xue.jpg

Him: https://imageshack.com/a/img921/9700/JPVsJU.jpg

Me: https://imageshack.com/a/img924/9404/WwFE7u.png

I have an unaspected venus and I feel like this primarily manifests in that I’m bad at picking romantic partners. This is a new relationship officially but we’ve known each other for a while now. I’m his first relationship (we’re in our mid twenties), but I’ve had several bad relationships ranging from codependent to completely abusive, so that discrepancy is my biggest concern. I guess I just want to figure out where to put in effort and where to let things be since I have a bad habit of overthinking, obsessing, and getting in my own way (Scorpio Pluto in 12th conjunct asc, opposite mars, square moon, and my entire life is basically a parody of this lol).

Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

The sun/mercury/venus conjunction in the composite is very nice but it's opposite Saturn and square pluto. Brings up issues of heavy responsibilities, restrictions, coldness, but also power plays from the pluto side. The square to the moon can be lived with, it just shows attraction and slight differences. It's an important relationship for you because the sun/mercury/venus conjunction is conjunct your natal moon, just make sure it doesn't lead to obsessing again. His mars/pluto opposition and moon/chiron opposition should put you on your guard, especially if you have had abusive relationships in the past. If I were you, I would go out the door at the first sign of anything negative, and forget it all. Garner what you can from this experience in the meantime, and try to understand why this type of relationship is attracting you. Until you do that, you will continue to fall into the same pattern.

rahu

Banned
The sun/mercury/venus conjunction in the composite is very nice but it's opposite Saturn and square pluto. Brings up issues of heavy responsibilities, restrictions, coldness, but also power plays from the pluto side. The square to the moon can be lived with, it just shows attraction and slight differences. It's an important relationship for you because the sun/mercury/venus conjunction is conjunct your natal moon, just make sure it doesn't lead to obsessing again. His mars/pluto opposition and moon/chiron opposition should put you on your guard, especially if you have had abusive relationships in the past. If I were you, I would go out the door at the first sign of anything negative, and forget it all. Garner what you can from this experience in the meantime, and try to understand why this type of relationship is attracting you. Until you do that, you will continue to fall into the same pattern.

I tend to agree here with Elena . I would add that the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint is square to the sun which most often shows a long term relationship will not form.the Jupiter/Neptune midpoint being square the sun also weakens the potential here and add a element of deception or self deception. then both Uranus and Neptune are on the Nadir which by itself indicates a unstable relationship filled with false hopes and plans, or maybe better, unfulfilled plans and promises.

rahu

Thanks so much for the insight. He hasn’t given me any warning signs yet besides the fact that he’s never been in a relationship. I’ve known him for seven months, and he’s not at all controlling and really easy to get along with. He’s a very different person from everyone else I’ve dated. If there’s a problem like the one your describing the only way that would make sense is if I cause the problem. I would really like for this to work out, so if you look at it under the assumption that the relationship works out and is healthy, which areas do you think I should focus on to make that happen, and what would that look like? Sorry I know I’m asking a lot!

Last edited:
I tend to agree here with Elena . I would add that the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint is square to the sun which most often shows a long term relationship will not form.the Jupiter/Neptune midpoint being square the sun also weakens the potential here and add a element of deception or self deception. then both Uranus and Neptune are on the Nadir which by itself indicates a unstable relationship filled with false hopes and plans, or maybe better, unfulfilled plans and promises.

rahu

We took our time entering a relationship, I’ve known him for seven months before making it official. He’s open minded and easy to get a long with and he’s very different from everyone else I’ve dated. The relationship feels healthy. How can I make this relationship last with such a placement?

Satu

Hello Pageofwands. We are 4 years later but I was wondering how it is going with your relationship. I started dating this guy and we have almost the same composite chart as yours. Stellium sun/venus/mercury opposite saturn, square pluto. Jupiter square neptune and uranus (both in the 4th house). It has been an amazing relationship during the first year but we got into the power struggle phase and everything went south from there. But for some reason, we feel a very strong attachment to each other although emotionally, it is exhausting. Our natal sun and venus are at the same position and overlay with the composite sun and venus.

ElenaJ

Positive Sun and Venus aspects can go a long way towards instilling a caring and loving feeling towards each other, that will help iron out problems when they pop up.